Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 23 Kasım 2021, 23:26   #10
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 1 Almena

Genres: Femdom, Leather, Facesitting, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, BDSM, Toys, CBT, Bootjob, Femdom POV, JOI, Stockings
Video language: English
Being so close to his leatherclad Mistress who looks stunning is such an honour for this slave. He is allowed and instructed to WORSHIP her leather gloves, boots and bare ass. His cock gets played with but Mistress is always in control.

Total size: 9.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mega Cool Beautifull Collection Of Latex And Rubber Domination. Part 2. Chattanooga

Release Year: 2021
horny girls and two inflatable double dildo pants... Watch Lucia Love and Miss wearing 2 layers of latex and three layers of nylons!

Total size: 9.8 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Cool Beautifull Collection Of Latex And Rubber Domination. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Worship your god relapse Foxboro

Cast: Goddess Celine
Genres: Femdom, POV, feet, latex, spit, religious
It’s foot humiliation, religious, extremely sweat , spit clip, where you You are extremely sweaty your heels are full of sweat it even dripping Before you even take it off and then you let me worship your sweaty hand then you take the heels off and let me lick it all and reword me with your spit, Mistress you know what tunes me on add whatever you want.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19036kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worship your god relapse
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cock-Whore Lessons - FullHD 1080p Boron

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock-Whore Lessons - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Edged to Agony Allendorf

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Goddess Mia's boy-toy is in serious need of cock discipline & stamina training to become the proper slave she desires. Mia plays an extra cruel game of tease and denial while edging her helpless slave to complete agony. He can't help but beg to cum while being by her big, perfect ass to only be denied over and over again until he has totally lost his mind.
Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8312kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 683.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edged to Agony
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Humiliating handjob Mammoth Spring

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German
That’s a pretty nice cock that this sub is rocking and his Mistress wants to play with it but… She still needs to make sure the handjob doesn’t bring the worm’s self-esteem any higher. Watch her bend him over like a slut and beat his rod from behind.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliating handjob
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lara De Santis Destroys Her Ass Fisting, DAP, Gape, Squirt Osage

Cast: Lara De Santis
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Gonzo, Hardcore , All Sex, Anal, DAP, Fisting
Lara De Santis wearing a school girl costume stretch the ass with a monster dildo show gape and do a DP and DAP with a big dildo and a real cock and after destroy her boyfriend's ass doing fisting and DAP with a big snake dildo and take a load of cum in the face and on the glasses
Duration: 43:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11809kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lara De Santis Destroys Her Ass Fisting, DAP, Gape, Squirt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Eat This Web Spider-Man - Mistress Mandy Marx Sumterville

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Blonde, Bondage, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial
You taught how to make these webs, and boy have I been practicing. I have you all webbed up! Now that I've proven myself, I think it's about time you to learn to feed like I want you to. Don’t worry, you can’t possibly move or stop me! Just gotta milk it out of you first. Super hot roleplay cumshot cei craziness.
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6166kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 388.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eat This Web Spider-Man - Mistress Mandy Marx
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Princess Cherry Videos, Part 6 Crawfordville

Princess Cherry engages in a number of different fetishes including blackmail cuckolding, sissy play, humiliation, mind control, etc.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 13.7 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Cherry Videos, Part 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Seductive Interrogation Part 1 Walnut Bottom

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
When submitting to Mistress, you must be willing to become her sex slave and pain slut all at one time. She can change from horny to cruel in a split second and when she is displeased she takes it out on you by tying you tight and sodomizing your ass! chad thinks he can satisfy this demanding Mistress.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:18
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seductive Interrogation Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 5 Melville

Genres: Femdom, Leather, Facesitting, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, BDSM, Toys, CBT, Bootjob, Femdom POV, JOI, Stockings
What a lucky leather slave! Being in the presence of three gorgeous Dommes, all clad in the finest leather, boots and gloves.
His tongue will be put to good use as he worships and cleans his Mistresses’ attire and inhales their leather scent.

Total size: 9.2 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 8 Pateros

It is time for my slave to get a closer look at my leatherclad bottom. I am feeling in a sadistic mode and will use his face as my seat. I love watching him struggle for air as his chastity cage gets tighter...inhaling my leather aromas. My butt, my leather gloves and long leather coat are perfect to test his stamina. There is no escape!

Total size: 9.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 8
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wrestling Facesitter Glen Elder

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Goldie Blair
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Bikini ,Blonde
In this Bonus Score video, big-boobed Goldie Blair shows JMac some of her wrestling prowess. Goldie started with cat fights and moved into wrestling both male and females. Most of her wrestling matches begin in bikinis. Goldie describes her background in grappling with the studio and then she demonstrates her moves with the Mac Man but she does not actually wrestle him. As for JMac, he'd rather fuck Goldie than wrestle her but that's not to be. (The last time Goldie was here six years ago she jacked off JMac in a Tits & Tugs by a swimming pool.) He did seem to like bikini-clad Goldie sitting on his chest.
Duration: 9:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 530.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrestling Facesitter
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lick, Suck, Worship! - 1080p Coral

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Clover Clamps
Miss Mae Ling is going to teach her slut on exactly how she loves to be adored. He is only worthy of worshipping from her heels down as he hasn't earned the privilege for anything else. But before he even earns the chance to lick her leather boots he must first worship the filthy ground she walks on. Once he has shown his devotion by licking the nasty floor clean she puts his mouth to the test. Miss Mae wants to be entertained by a sissy cocksucker and puts a pink dildo on her heel to make him pleasure every inch with his throat. For being an obedient sissy bitch and sucking her pink cock with enthusiasm he gets rewarded with a face full of sheer stocking covered feet. She can't help but rub her feet all over his chastity device making him extremely horny and frustrated. A locked and denied slave is exactly how Miss Mae loves to keep her boys when they are in service. He is ordered to open his mouth wide as Miss Mae makes full use out of his hole while he licks, sucks, and worships her sheer stocking covered feet like a good slut.
Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps

File size: 899.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lick, Suck, Worship! - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ball Kicked Until Injured - Alexis Grace & Mikayla Kauhajoki

Cast: Alexis Grace, Mikayla
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Brunette, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting
The girls are bored. Their boyfriends are watching sports again. The ball kicking slave will have to be used to entertain them until their boyfriends are done. Mikayla wears boots and delivers some hard kicks. Then Alexis unleashes some vicious kicks with her stilettoes. The girls take turns with their kicks. The girls also start kneeing its balls hard. Alexis goes back to kicking with her heels. Eventually the slave's balls become too injured to continue. The video is stopped before you can see any of it. The girls noticed some stuff they were getting on their shoes and it ended the shoot. The slave's balls were sprayed with liquid bandage (despite screams from the slave) and they start shooting more ball kicking videos later. This is a shorter video that had to be cut short. The injured balls were ruining the girl's shoes.
Duration: 6:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 285.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ball Kicked Until Injured - Alexis Grace & Mikayla
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tears for Her Pleasure - 1080p Rugby

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Electro Play, BDSM, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Spanking
Mistress Asia Perez is extremely frustrated with the state of the world and needs a toy to abuse. Her slave is chained down and restrained giving him zero chance of escaping the wrath of an enraged Mistress. Using her toys of torture she unleashes on her helpless bitch as he cries out in pain. His tears put a huge smile on Mistress Asia's face making her turn the violet wand to the highest power to see him really squirm. She is finding this cathartic release to be exactly what was needed and continues to torture her bitch until she has found that inner peace she was seeking.
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

File size: 866.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tears for Her Pleasure - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Carmen Rivera Entertainment Vip Beautifull Cool Collection. Part 1. Duryea

Bend over you sissy bitch, Carmen Rivera, one of Europe's most famous femdom's is about to spread your slutty ass wide with a huge strap on. If you're a fan of femdom, you're likely already familiar.

Total size: 14.9 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen Rivera Entertainment Vip Beautifull Cool Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ella Needs a New Sex Slave - Part 1 Tanana

Cast: Ella Nova, Johnny Hill
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Fingerin
Gorgeous and busty Ella Nova, Johnny Hill is confident about her looks! She knows how to highlight her fantastic body with sexy lingerie and high heels. She looks forward getting some hot anal sex with Kristof Cale!
Duration: 20:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19535kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Needs a New Sex Slave - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 9 Ridgecrest

Oh I love how desperate and horny my leather slave got after the worship and leather smothering...now I will heat things up even more by keeping him caged as I pleasure myself.

Total size: 9.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 9
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lick My Ass Bathroom Slave - Christina Ferrara

Cast: Christina
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Brunette, Bikini, Brat Girls, Ass Warship, Ass Licking
Brat Princess Christina has been out all day by the pool all day working on her tan. The bathroom slave has been waiting patiently in the bathroom as the girls come in to use him from time to time. A Christina loves ass worship and the bathroom slave has no choice but to obey. Christina looks amazing in this bikini! A bathroom slaves dream as a bikini clad Brat Princess prances in and says, “Lick my ass!”
Duration: 6:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6345kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 327.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lick My Ass Bathroom Slave - Christina
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Miss Diana Public Fuckhole Carville

Cast: Miss Diana
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging, Latex, Rubber
Miss Diana pushes her giant black deep inside the faggot and she can’t hold back her desire to try out her clenched hands at this fuckhole.Not easy to swallow because of her large hands but at least she stucks in nearly up to the elbow…
Duration: 22:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Diana Public Fuckhole
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla