Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 23 Kasım 2021, 23:27   #11
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck Hanscom AFB

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging
Video language: English
How pathetic this horny slut is…begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can’t wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 11 Inavale

Genres: Femdom, Leather, Facesitting, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, BDSM, Toys, CBT, Bootjob, Femdom POV, JOI, Stockings
Two perfect leatherclad asses for the slave. Miss Lexie and Fetish Liza love to smother his face with their tight butts, making him inhale their leather aroma and taking his breath away as they see fit. What a privilege to be used as a pillow and seat for his two Dommes.

Total size: 4.1 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 11
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 4 Bausman

Genres: Femdom, Leather, Facesitting, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, BDSM, Toys, CBT, Bootjob, Femdom POV, JOI, Stockings
Bound to the bed, our leather slave has no escape from our tease and torment. He will have to control his orgasm and this will be a challenge. With the sexy leatherclad ass of Amirah on his face and me wanking his cock, this is pleasure and torment in one go.

Total size: 10.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Princess Cherry Videos, Part 3 Rivonia

This is a site rip of 125 Princess Cherry clips from ManyVids. Enjoy and stay tuned!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 23.9 GB in 21 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Cherry Videos, Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissivecuckolds Mistress Dayana Stein

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Mistress Dayana
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Pussy And ass Worship, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Stockings
Mistress Dayana dressed in heels and stockings has fun with her friend and submissive man.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 678.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissivecuckolds Mistress Dayana
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle - Christina Lower Kalskag

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Christina
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Brunette, Bikini, Brat Girls, Leg Humping, Leg Fucking, High Heels, Fetish
Christina decided to let the cuckold out of chastity so it could relieve itself. Christina of course has to completely humiliate the cuck. First she laughs in his face as it humps her leg with his face just inches from the pussy that real men get to fuck. Then she really gets a kick out of making the cuck fuck her legs while it has to kiss her ass. The cuck is desperate for a release! Christina allows the cuck to masturbate right in front of her on to the floor. The cuck makes a worship puddle for his beloved Princess Christina. The clip ends with 2 POV style jerk off instructions for the viewers as well. The humiliation is high. The cuck is now back into chastity where it will stay until after Valentine's Day. Now is the time for cuckolds to begin saving for gifts!
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8083kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle - Christina
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet - Madison Queluz

Cast: Madison
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Human Toilet
The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great ‘cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time. Madison is all about making chastity fun for the slaves. A trip to the mall gives the cuck slave's wallet a great workout and he gets to see her smile light up as they go from store to store. At the end of this clip Madison lets the cuck know what she thinks of him when she uses him as a human toilet. The cuck is left utterly humiliated. He is still in chastity. He has a lot less money. Her boyfriend will get to enjoy the outfits he bought for her and he has a belly full of Madison's waste in its stomach. The nerd will think twice about asking to be out of chastity again! This clip is mostly foot worship. It has some financial domination and boob teasing of chastity cuck. The human toilet scene is simulated at the end but seems very very real.
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4026kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 413.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet - Madison
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 3 Mirassol

Mistress Nomi has summoned you in to her bedroom. She will instruct you on how to worship her leather boots, gloves and leatherclad ass. You better kneel and follow her voice and instructions, she loves playing with her devoted leather slave.

Total size: 9.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hyper Arousal Disorder - Mistress Mandy Marx Bass Lake

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Blonde, Bondage, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial
A single breath. A finger tap. It's all it takes to set my client on edge. This is his treatment. My fantasy. My rules. Watch me make him crumble.
Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 536.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hyper Arousal Disorder - Mistress Mandy Marx
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 6 Wardensville

Oh my! Look at that huge cumshot on Miss Yasmin's sexy leather trousers! But she wants more! And she will instruct and encourage you to get hard, stroke and give her all your cum.

Total size: 9.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mega Cool Beautifull Collection Of Latex And Rubber Domination. Part 1. Kirkman

The main theme of most of their movies is domination in latex and rubber These movies contains all kinds of different femdom scenes.

Total size: 8.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Cool Beautifull Collection Of Latex And Rubber Domination. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 7 McAlester

You might want to turn down your volume a bit as I am getting very loud and heavy in this clip! My love for leather is real and there is no better way than cumming over and over again, dressed in leather whilst humping my leather coat.

Total size: 10.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 7
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kinky brunette fuck her boyfriend with strap on Cranzahl

Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Christina Richie, Andy West
Genres: Strap On, Fetish, FemDom
He is promised having a good time with her, but he didn't know what's coming. Soon he is blindfolded and gets his ass licked but only to make it wet and slippery for her strapon to penetrate it. He enjoys it as much as she does and soon there is cum on his stomach.
Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky brunette fuck her boyfriend with strap on
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

What You Need Is A Key Holder - Princess Amber Embu

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Face Slapping, Chastity
Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn’t have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don’t ever care about their happiness. Its all about us and the satisfaction we get from being superior and getting whatever we want.
Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What You Need Is A Key Holder - Princess Amber
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 10 New Derry

Cruel and sexy...Vicky and Nesty are in a horny mood and decide to toy with their slave. They use his mouth and tongue for their pleasure and love to smother him with their leatherclad butts. He is like an object they use for their fun and whilst the Ladies have explosive orgasms, he can only leak and be of service to his horny Dommes.

Total size: 10.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 10
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SubmissiveCuckolds Salma aka Mila Noir Kansas City

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Salma
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, BlowJob, Humilating
Salma did not have a long thought on making a choice between her loser man and young strong f"cker male. And it was not all; to humiliate on her man harder...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SubmissiveCuckolds Salma aka Mila Noir
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Princess Cherry Videos, Part 5 Wood Lake

These video are all shot Pov and depict Princess Cherry teasing, instructing, giving JOI, etc.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 14.6 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Cherry Videos, Part 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket Huggins

Cast: Mistress Alexandra, Mistress Astoria
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Double Domination
Today I decided that My sissy slut needs to be trained some more. So I invited My good friend Mistress Astoria to join Me and abuse that whore the way We like. We were pegging and training her to suck Our strapons while she was feminized already. And of course she became once again My cum bucket.
Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11639kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 2 Harbor Beach

Oh hello boss...it seems I have found out your secret love for leather. Is that way you like your secretary to be dressed like this?
Maybe it is time to explore your fetish for leather with me? I am wearing the sexiest business suit and high heels which are perfect to get you hard.

Total size: 9.9 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Chateau Cuir part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Nikki Whiplash Cotopaxi

Studio: BallbustingWorld
Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Kicking, Latex, Ballbusting, Squeezing, Dungeon, High Heels
Nikki has her slaves right where she wants them: suffering for her amusement. One is trapped in sensory deprivation in the underground cell, the other is strapped to the Torture Chair ready to have his balls busted. The ballbusting slave is exposed, his legs strapped apart so that he is unable to protect himself from Nikki's kicks, knees, punches and squeezes of his balls. Nikki clearly loves every minute of playing with her trapped prisoner's nuts and relishes his screams of pain as she tortures the most delicate parts of his whole body.
Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Suffering for Science Part 2 Linwood

Cast: Slave Fluffy, Abigail Dupree, London River
Genres: Ass Caning, Bent Over Tie, Calf Caning, Caning, Chains, Female Dominant, Gagging, Hitachi, Marks, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Shackles, Vibrator
Today we return to the laboratory of Doctor London River in the Institute for the Analysis of Agony, where she has two patients laid up and waiting to be put through another day of torment. Of course it is all for a good cause, it is important to know just how much pain a person can be put through before they snap, and how close they come to snapping on their way.
London has her patients chained up, bent backwards almost in half with their ankles and wrists hung from the ceiling. Needles have been in their lower backs, fluid dripping in. London moves between the two, first to Abigail Dupree, then to Slave Fluffy, taking data. She pulls the chains slowly, bending their backs further and further. As she does so, she takes their pulse and pressure, quantifying just how much stress she is putting their body under. The answer is, of course, not enough.
After their IVs have been removed, London moves the patients so that they're bent over a metal bar, their wrists chained and pulled forward, holding them in place. Then she takes a cane to their asses, seeing what kind of marks she can raise and what kind of reactions she can get. After that comes the pleasure, vibrating Abigail's pussy and then Fluffy's dick in turn, seeing what affect the good feelings have on pressure when compared to the bad.
Duration: 50:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suffering for Science Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla