Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 20 Kasım 2021, 18:00   #3
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Reluctant Face Fuck - FullHD 1080p Goroka

Cast: Layla Evee
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
First timer Asian is here today to get taught a lesson in how to properly obey and serve a man. She took to that role well, and after some training on how to deep throat, she was scarfing down dick like a bowl of beef lo mein. She got plowed hard by Bootleg and JD, and she overwhelmed by the power of the thrusting cocks. She was taken in all positions, and then fucked with the GX 32 Modulator until she was squirting all over. It was her first time squirting, too. She sat down on her ass and prepared herself for 3 nuts. It covered her pretty face and it resonated with me how much she didn’t belong here, yet I am thankful for this bounty.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reluctant Face Fuck - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Valentina Bianco - Filthy Whore At Work Iwanuma

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Extreme, DeepThroat, Throat Fuck, Vomit, Puke, Handjob, Footjobs
Valentina is a runner for a restaurant. She delivers a wrong order: she brings to the customer a Lasagna, while he ordered a Pizza. Valentina is at her first day of work, so he wants to make a good impression to the restaurant owner, as to the customer. She begs him not to call the restaurant for the inconvenient. The man seems to be firmly convinced to call the restaurant. Valentina begs him again, telling she is willing to do anything for him, to solve the problem. The man roughly undresses her, then she understands the only solution is to blow his dick. The man makes she sits on knees, then she makes her whore mouth work. He understands his power above Valentina, then he uses her roughly and regardless. He stuffs his dick in her mouth so hard, Valentina becomes quickly sick. She starts drooling and vomiting on the floor. The man likes the sight and the sense of power he is experiencing on her. He continues more rough, pitiless, wildly. Finally he cums all over Valentina’s face, ordering her to leave the room without have a wash. Valentina is covered in sperm, stinking of vomit. That’s the treatment for a stupid bitch !!!
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7680kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 927.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Bianco - Filthy Whore At Work
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Befouled Bolt ons - 1080p Gwynn

Cast: Misty Meaner, Kali Danes
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
They became a mess. All 4 of them. The bolt on baronesses were destroyed today, and became the vessel for one another's slop. They got slapped around and slapped each other around, too. Both got face fucked into oblivion, and they simultaneously deep throated Barney, and touched tongues as it was buried in both their cock pipes. They got fucked good and hard and they swapped some juicy yellow discipline back and forth. The both took massive loads and a bath with the whore bowl.
Duration: 1:02:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6116kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Befouled Bolt ons - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Famous Midgets 3 Blue Diamond

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Totally Tasteless
Cast: Gidget The Midget, Bridget Powerz, Black Cinnamon,Tinnie Tyler
Genres: Extreme
These are the midgets that became superstars for all of those that prefer their women not to weigh more than 90 pounds.
Duration: 1:33:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Famous Midgets 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Another Shoot, Another Pound - FullHD 1080p Trenton

Cast: Amelia Dire
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Huge Cocks, One on one
It’s tough not to shoot someone when they rent the storage space and have a cot they sleep on. Sometimes we open the door and let her out. She was a little pudgier and had some tits. I was like damn! In this shoot, she was bound the entire time, and sodomized the entire time, too. She was yacking up this black stuff, like the black oil in X-Files. I wanted to burn my orifices for safety. I digress. There really isn’t anything you can take from this girl because she gave that all away years ago. So, it’s mainly just about her being a cock holster, a toy for men. A symbol of the patriarchy’s desire to take. We took everything.
Duration: 57:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Another Shoot, Another Pound - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fang Fang Bang Bang Mount Braddock

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Salee Lee
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
Asian noises.... ok let me catch my breath. This scene is amazing. Her ass was smacked as red as Pan’an. After her ass was smacked so red, little tears came from little eyes and big white went into mouth to sooth her ailment. She kept fighting the dick like Leigh Raven, but please, we all know how that went. Hahahahah. So Fang Fang got put in a crippler cross face and pounded until she sounded like pikachu getting ran over by a bus. She drank tons of yellow discipline. She probably thought it was wonton broth. She sat down in tears and received 3 humiliating facials that caused an existential crisis. Social workers were on standby.
Duration: 1:05:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fang Fang Bang Bang
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bella Rossi 5.04.2017 Blum

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, BJ
Bella Rossi BaRS Part 1: Today we update with scene one of the March live show, the big titted and flexible Bella Rossi finds out fast, what helpless and subspace looks like while you're completely dick sotted!
Bound in a modified sitting strappado position, Bella has her huge tits tightly bound and a vibrater is locked onto her wet shaved pussy. She is completely helpless and about to get the face fucking of her life.
Orgasms after orgasms, that is Bella's new life, she can't stop the vibrator from making her cum, and she can't halt the brutal throat fucking the boy's of Sually Broken are giving her. Deepthroating, massive throat spit and a girl cumming uncontrollably! This is just the warm up and Bella is already broken, the next 3 scenes are going to be special!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 633.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi 5.04.2017
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Build Back Butter - 1080p Franklin Furnace

Cast: Ava Rose
Genres: Bbw, Dp, Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
She was as soft as warm butter--that supple ass was more than a handful, and boy, it could take a cock full. She let us give her a gaper, and her asshole had the perfect amount of rings around it; and the light upon it showed off it's tender, pink glove. She drank Yellow Discipline for the first time, and she had the saddest, poutiest face on the entire time--like a little brat who didn't get her way. She did dirty ass to mouth and ate man ass. She told us some tales of woe as she sucked her thumb. She was overwhelmed by what came out of her mouth and by what went into her holes. Bootleg nutted twice because that ass was just too good. He popped on her face during the DP and went right back in their to Build Back Butter, of which she sucked off the head of his dick. What a trooper! She gobbled up 3 loads that were on her face with a cum-dripping spoon. To think that when this started, she was nervous, too, and about 5 minutes in, she had a mouth like a sailor. This is my kind of whore!
Duration: 1:10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6108kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Build Back Butter - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein! Black River Falls

Release Year: 2012
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:02:39
Video: 704x512, DivX 5, 1428kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elise enema Gamleby

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture
Enema pumpers bondage extremal private action....
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:24
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 669.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise enema
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cindy Crawford - Mastered Mommy Pardubice

Cast: Cindy Crawford
Genres: Hardcore, DP, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, MMF, Threesome, MILF, Cumshot, Pissing, Humiliation
When a mommy comes in and gets the collar put on, it’s game on. The dicks went immediately down her throat as she had this dumbfounded look on her face. A yakk here and a yakk there, yellow discipline in her mouth and in down her belly, she was immediately reduced to a pile of pussy and ass and a pair of tits. Then she got DP'd, and her asshole hammered, did A2M and ate ass, and took 3 loads on her face. She’s a very obedient mommy!
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 291kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Crawford - Mastered Mommy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her First Rough Shoot - 1080p Bement

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Pissing, Deepthroat, Facial
It was an emotional, yet cathartic one. She wasn’t used to the intensity, and the emptiness that kept making its way to the surface, and with one end of a funnel in her ass, connected to a T joint, which led to her mouth, some depravity was had. You get the idea. We kept working her hard while giving her the yellow discipline in every position. She was a wet mop. The cocks (not the band) got all types of fluids out of her, and when it was time for the facial, she took 3 loads, took some more yellow d, and had the whore bowl poured on her blonde hair. She left “conditioned” in more ways than one.
Duration: 51:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 228kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her First Rough Shoot - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brooke Johnson - Throat Fuck Meat (2021) Payson

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: Extreme
The scene opens with slave girl Brooke Johnson wearing a micro bikini and a collar and leash. She tells us she's here to get brutally throat fucked! Daddy comes up and gives her a kiss then I put my cock all the way down her throat and put on a timer. I tell her this is her first test and to do everything I tell her. I begin to roughly fuck her throat and dick slap her and tell her not to take my cock out of her mouth. I slap her face and fuck it more then I put my fingers down her throat for an extended period of time. I rip off her micro bikini and begin destroying her throat with my cock, slapping her and spitting on her. I give her a reward and eat her pussy and put all of my fingers inside her and stretch her out. I tell her she has to earn this dick and give her just the tip. I sit on her face with all my weight and she eats my ass and I throat fuck her. I flip her upside down on the couch and pound her throat balls deep. I switch to POV and tell her she's being a good girl getting her throat destroyed then slap her face. She sucks my balls and cock then I figure four her head and she rides my dick. I stand on the couch and fuck her face until the couch falls over. I pick her up in the air and fuck her face in a standing 69. I then pick her up and fuck her. I switch back to POV and grab her by the throat and take her to the toilet for another surprise. I switch to POV again and she sucks my cock, balls, licks my asshsole and body and sucks and licks my feet. I fuck her face roughly in a laying 69 and figure four her head down on my cock. She rides my cock more and I pound her fuck hole. I fuck her hard from behind with a mouth gag on and step on her head. I flip her upside down on the bed and throat fuck her rough then I sit on her face. I fuck her pretty pussy more then I put her on her knees against the wall. I fuck her face up against the wall and step on her neck with my foot and tell her she's my bitch. She says I can come anywhere so I bend her over and blow my load deep inside her pussy. Brooke Johnson was a good little throat meat for Daddy!
Duration: 1:27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3333kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson - Throat Fuck Meat (2021)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out Sugar Valley

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I like this girl's look. I give her a 9. That's good coming from me given that I prefer a bigger pair of tits, but what she lacks in cup size, she makes up for it with great nipples. The moment she got on her knees, cocks were bulging out of her throat. Bootleg sunk in the Figure Whore Leg Lock and she began to flail like a pan fish in row boat. Completely overwhelmed, she proceeded to take an ass whooping. Bent over, she was fucked by hard cocks until she went quiet. Then she began to suck her thumb as Bootleg said, "Shhhh, it's ok." She laid there in silence as he gently penetrated her tiny pussy.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 231kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

First Facial Ever Chappell Hill

Genres: Blowjobs ,Cock Sucking ,Cumshots ,Deep Throat ,Face Fucking ,Facial Abuse ,Facials ,Throat Fucking
Sometimes we leave out critical data like this because after countless whores, everything is a blur. There have been many who got their first facial, but I remembered this one, maybe because she's kind of cute. She's a little block shaped, but not that bad. But yes, her first facial, and she hated it. She hated the face fucking, too, but what can you do. She liked getting pounded though, that is for certain. She's a good whore. I'd like to destroy her again one day.
Duration: 44:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Facial Ever
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Back On Your Back - FullHD 1080p Meyersville

Sometimes a hooker retires. Then they realize, "I'm a hooker" and come out of retirement, but for a well paying gig of course. That doesn't mean she gets treated any less special. She got on her knees, took cock down the throat, made a mess of herself. Par for the course. Any MILF with big fake tits that gets man handled like she's from Dundalk, and in an abusive relationship--you know, the kind of MILF that's fun. Watch and enjoy. This one is fantastic.
Duration: 54:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back On Your Back - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dixie Lynn - Dick Crunk Deep Throater Banner

Cast: Dixie Lynn
Genres: Big Black Cock, Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Degradation, Doggy Style, Extreme
I swear, these hoes get some thug dick and flip the fuck out! We been gettin' a lot a black, dick crazy, white bopper bitches through the studio lately. Take this whore, for example. She recently started fuckin' brothas and has gone insane with ridin' black dick. This bitch walked in, too excited to stuff dick in her face. She got face fucked every which way to Sunday, but no complaints from this ofey. Every time there was a cock, in or around her mouth and pussy, her eyes just start glowin'!
Duration: 1:05:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixie Lynn - Dick Crunk Deep Throater
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla