Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 21 Kasım 2021, 20:11   #7
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Star - Catsuited and Bound Korbel

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Star is tightly hogtied and gagged in a PVC catsuit on a leather ottoman..
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:07
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3265kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 301.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star - Catsuited and Bound
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Ivy Manor Slaves Part 3 Yishun

Release Year: 2021
The Dream Team, Part 2 stars the elegantly beautiful fetish legend Isabella Sinclaire as Mistress Isabella and there's never been a character so diabolical, bewitching, alluring and imaginative. Sinclaire has been described as one of the world's most sought-after dominas and she demonstrates why as she puts her slaves through their twisted paces to compete for the position of her personal favorite.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:21:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 608.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Ivy Manor Slaves Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Enchantress Sahrye - Catburglar and Her Disco Jeaned Prey Shavertown

Sahrye is tied to a pole with her wrists behind her and around it, a black ballgag and a shiny silver blouse, black disco jeans, and boots. She winds around the pole trying to find a way to gain some slack which might help her to free herself but can't manage to do so. Eventually Serene walks in with a flogger and starts terrorizing Sahrye with it slapping her ass chasing her around the pole as she tries to elude the blows. Serene undoes the top few buttons on her blouse and bears her bra as she removes the ballgag to interrogate her. Sahrye doesn't have much to tell Serene whether by not knowing or not wanting to tell is unclear. After a few more pops of the flogger Serene decides if Sahrye isn't going to say anything she doesn't need to be able to say anything and re ball gags her. Sahrye is struggling madly again as Serene leaves the room leaving her alone and bound. Eventually Serene returns and binds first Sahrye's ankles and then moves up adding an upper thigh rope and one above her knees as well. An elbow rope and some harnessing on her upper body complete her bondage and Serene steps back to find her camera phone so she can take some pics of poor Sahrye's plight. She taunts her about maybe calling someone to save her as she exits leaving Sahrye to twist on the pole trying desperately to free herself..
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 537.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enchantress Sahrye - Catburglar and Her Disco Jeaned Prey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nichole Skye - Catsuit, Tight Hogtie, and Ballet Boots Burfordville

Nichole is standing in a red catsuit and black ballet boots getting her arms bound first with her wrists and then her elbows. After her wrists are bound David removes her glasses and then adds a head harness ballgag to her situation. Taking another piece of rope he binds her knees together before moving down and adding a rope to her ankles. With her flexible form now completely bound Nichole is moved down to the rug in front of the couch. Her head harness is then tied back to her ankles and shes pulled into a sharp hogtie. Nichole struggles and tries to find a position in the tight hogtie thats more comfortable but cant quite locate it..
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps

File size: 774.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nichole Skye - Catsuit, Tight Hogtie, and Ballet Boots
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene Isley - Red Catsuit, Leather Straps Dilley

Release Year: 2019
Serene is in her red catsuit strapped from ankle to top in black leather straps and a red ballgag to match. Shes struggling and seated in a chair in front of the desk she wiggles back and forth till eventually she makes her way to her feet showing off her gloved arms and tight arm bondage. After making her way to the wall she hops back to the chair before making her way back over to the fireplace. Finally she spies the leather couch and assuming that it might give her some comfort in her current situation she makes her way over to it seating herself on it all the while continuing to moan from behind the ballgag. Finally she finds herself on the floor where she rolls around her leather straps holding hard against her efforts and struggles..
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps

File size: 556.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley - Red Catsuit, Leather Straps
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elizabeth Andrews & Serene Isley - Double Cross of The Boss Center Strafford

Serene is still cruelly bound in the basement on a green blanket and a cold hard floor. She stirs and immediately starts struggling and rolling back and forth trying to find any loose ends in her bondage. She rolls around back and forth with so many cinches on her that she can't every hope to free herself but that doesn't mean she won't try. Eventually the man comes back and removes her ballgag but there's a catch that his boss isn't interested in giving him his fair share. Serene tells him that if she's double crossing him she should just untie her and double cross his boss and tie her up instead and he decides to go along with it starting the process of untying her. After she's untied the man's boss shows up and immediately starts berating him for her being untied. Quickly both Serene and the man are on her however and her arms are pulled behind her back and restrained. Elbows first then wrists while Serene binds her ankles before Lizz's mouth is packed and silver tape wound around her head sealing the packing in. Her arms are tied to her body as she's lain on the floor before the man grabs more rope frogtying her already bound ankles to her body and hogtied off to her body. Serene stays and toys with the person who ordered her being grabbed a bit by herself while the man heads out. She calls the cops at the preplanned time and Lizz squeals through her gag realizing that she's been caught. She struggles for a good bit, but can't manage to budge any knots and will very likely be just as bound when the cops arrive..
Duration: 24:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4385kbps

File size: 820.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews & Serene Isley - Double Cross of The Boss
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Unreal Nice Perfect Hot Collection Anastasia Pierce Production. Part 1. Newberry

The beautiful dominatrix knows quite well which buttons to push to make a slutty slave like Anastasia Pierce cum like a bitch.

Total size: 17.3 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Nice Perfect Hot Collection Anastasia Pierce Production. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alterpic - Vacuum Bed Cube Hoquiam

Charlotte tests out the vacuum bed cube along with gas mask with hose and the Hitachi magic wand vibrator.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alterpic - Vacuum Bed Cube
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anna Lee - Cat Burglar's Next Target Switzerland

Release Year: 2018
Annahad just purchased this beautiful necklace that I really, really had to have. She lies down on her bed, not even noticing until I call out her name. She puts her hands up like a good little girl and follows my direction well, hardly even putting up a fight...which is good for her. I have her take off her dress and leave her standing in her bra and panties.I sit my rope bag down and get to work lashing her elbows together. Sometimes, I really enjoy my “job”. She whimpered and whined, but I wasn't to be deterred. When she asks how she is supposed to get out, I tell her that I'll be sure to leave her some scissors. I tie her wrists together and then stuff a big pair of panties in her mouth, even making her gag in the process. I wind white microfoam around her head, sealing the panties inside and ensuring that she stays nice and quiet for me while I search the house and finish her bondage.After I tieAnna's ankles together, I add one more rope to get her hogtied before I go on my search for the necklace. While I'm gone, she struggles in the ropes, twisting and turning on the bed, but she's not getting out, at least not yet. After I grab the necklace, I return to take a few photos of her situation and explain to her the rules...no going to the cops, no pictures in the tabloids. She seems to understand and since she was so nice, I leave the scissors on the very edge of the bed and tell her to make sure not to knock them off and make my exit. Using her nose, she moves the scissors very carefully, trying to get them to her hands before finally whining into the gag in defeat..
Duration: 11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4403kbps

File size: 377.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Lee - Cat Burglar's Next Target
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brandy & Darby Crooks

The hallmark of a Devonshire Production recording was tight restraint and restrictive positions.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:47:31
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 513kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 511.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brandy & Darby
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene Isley - Catburglar from Domme to Sub Duryea

Serene arrives dressed in pantyhose, lingerie and high heels and finds a catsuit. Stripping off her bra she removes her shoes and slowly slides her catsuit on. Moving over to the couch she concocts a plan to fool the man of the house and then finds some bondage gear. After stashing some of it she ballgags herself and talks her plans out loud a bit before taking a large piece of cloth and OTM gags herself with it. A cleave gag and blindfold are swapped for followed by some handcuffs. Serene then starts to really enjoy her bondage rubbing her shiny catsuited body with her handcuffed hands. The man of the house returns and has a bit of fun before removing Serene’s blindfold and realizing that this isn’t his wife and he’s not playing the bondage game that he thought he was. Serene demands that he bind her and “gag the fuck out of her” and he’s XXXX to comply wrapping her head several times with a cleave and then tying it off tightly. Her wrists are bound and she’s roughly XXXX onto the couch and left to struggle. Finally David comes back and binds her ankles threatening her with calling the authorities which starts to make Serene beg after him through her gag. David leaves and Serene starts hopping around and searching to find some way out of her ropes before she gets in trouble. Davie returns though and XXXX her into a chair where he binds her ankles back to the chair, through and to her wrists. The cleave gag is swapped out for the large red ballgag and Serene is left to struggle again. David returns and unties Serene XXXX her to stand up and strip out of her catsuit and after putting her boots back on is made to rub her body and spank herself a couple of times. When the camera fades back in after this scene Serene is hogtied on the carpet. Her red ballgag is removed and her mouth packed before her head is wrapped with silver tape. First cleaved in a tight and mean manner a few more wraps are added before she’s considered silenced. David eventually finds his wife and returns her to the room where they both make the decision to keep “poor Serene”..
Duration: 38:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4379kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley - Catburglar from Domme to Sub
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BondageCafe - Mary Jane [wmbcv-0593] Georgievsk

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
Kobe is bound in a shiny pink girdle, silky stockings and matching stiletto heels. She struggles for us on the couch, riding her crotch rope. Her shoes are removed exposing her tender wrinkled soles. She spreads and wiggles her nylon encased toes.
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 645.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Mary Jane [wmbcv-0593]
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard bondage, strappado and torture for hot slut part 1 Full HD 1080p Maple Grove

Young girl in black dress, in white blouse, with shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes, with small cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - handsand legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. Professional bondage, torture and domination for a sexy bitch with naked breast in the large house.
Format: m4v
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5980kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard bondage, strappado and torture for hot slut part 1 Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latex Kink Florida

Prepare for a safari in the kinky land of latex! Mika Tan, Kayla and others show you how kinky and steaming sex can be!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:10
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1959kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Kink
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Belle Davis & Serene Isley - Latexed Ladies Getting Gropey Drexel

Belle and Serene are dressed in red and black latex each with six inch heels, Serene is ballgagged already and wastes no time slipping a leather arms crossed armbinder onto Belle and strapping it tightly. She grabs an inflatable penis gag and after putting it in Belles mouth and strapping it tightly gives it a couple pumps. A posture collar is added before a strap above the knees and Serene the starts using the gag pump to lead poor Belle around the room stopping after every few steps to grope her. After a bit and a direction change Serene removes the collar, exchanging it for a blindfold and a head harness panel gag. Eventually Serene finds her arms bound also but she still cant keep her hands off Belle and moves around her in a cat like fashion groping and spanking a blinded Belle. They frolic around a bit before Serene finally takes a bit of mercy removing Belles knee strap before playing a bit of a find me game with her. Serene doesnt really make it all that hard for Belle to locate her as her motives arent really to create that much distance..
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps

File size: 407.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belle Davis & Serene Isley - Latexed Ladies Getting Gropey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anton Production - Slave trade Jacksonport

Innocent young women are kidnapped from their homes! Strip before their captors, they are tightly bound and gagged. Once helpless, they are told of the shocking fate that awaits them. They will be auctioned off as slaves to wealthy men...sold like merchandise to the highest bidder! But first, they must endure intense training to make them submissive for their masters. Sinn and Alicia suffer horribly at the cruel hands of Mistress Anastasia. Their naked asses are spanked and paddled till they turn red. Alicias naked body is groped and fondled by Slave Trade president Steve Steele. Meanwhile, Allison, Promise and Jersey are brutalized by a couple of snickering henchmen. Promise and Jersey, in secure bondage, are locked in a suffocatingly hot shed while Allison is tied up naked and groped by her sneering kidnapper. In an extremely intense scene, the three girls are to suck each others tits. Later, new slave Mary Jane is brought in to join Sinn in torment. Mary Jane is stripped naked and gagged with her own panties.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anton Production - Slave trade
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aj Marion, Claire D'Lune, & Serene Isley - Three girls in catsuits Raseiniai

AJ Marion, Claire D’Lune and Serene Isley team up for some bondage and catsuit sexiness with all three of them dressed to the nines in their fetish wear and securely bound with armbinders and ballgags. The have a lot of fun messing with and much to their chagrin David enters and adds some ankle hobbles to increase the fun..
Duration: 11:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 525.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aj Marion, Claire D'Lune, & Serene Isley - Three girls in catsuits
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Drusilla - Purple Hobble Dress Torture Borgholzhausen

Drusillaexperiences a tight fitting purple hobble dress and hood in this clip as David torments her by binding her to a pole and keeping her in a few gags plus a matching purple hood. Her nipples are tortured with squeezes and her feet in six inch high heels as she is forced to stand on a narrow metal base. She ends up tightly strapped, head harnessed and drooling waiting for release from the tight bondage..
Duration: 15:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6381kbps

File size: 734.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusilla - Purple Hobble Dress Torture
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Arielle Lane Captured By The Catburglar Deauville

Arielle is at her desk when shes suddenly startled by the catburglar Serene who orders her out in front of the desk and to strip out of her clothes. When shes sufficiently exposed Serene moves in and starts applying coil after coil of tight rope. Mouth packing, and a microfoam gag are used to silence poor Arielle who struggles for balance in her numerous leg binds and heels. Shes left to struggle while Serene collects her prize. She manages to walk around trying to find something that will aid her in release but she only succeeds in making Serene chase after her when she returns moving her to the floor and hogtying her. She then takes her blackmail photos and exits the house leaving poor Arielle to struggle..
Duration: 16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps

File size: 884.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane Captured By The Catburglar
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Arielle Lane: Tight Pulley Hogtie Jeromesville

Release Year: 2020
Arielle Lane is dressed in black shiny pants and a latex top as her bondage begins being prepared. Her arms are bound snuggly behind her back before a head harness gag is added to her predicament. She's allowed to struggle a bit before finally being lain down on the bench and tied to the top of the harness pulling her hogtie up sharply. The last 5 minutes of this clip are Arielle struggling sensuously in her tight hogtie..
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane: Tight Pulley Hogtie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Enchantress Sahrye & Serene Isley - Sahrye Turns the Tables South Lebanon

Sahrye walks into the room in a blue catsuit with Serene right behind her. She grabs Sahrye and quick binds her arms wrists first, then her arms against her body with a tight cinch. XXXX her to the couch Sahrye finds her legs soon tightly bound at the knee and ankle. Taking a pair of red panties, Serene stuffs Sahryes mouth and tapes it in with a wide wrap of microfoam. Sahrye curses through the gag but thats about all she can do. Finally Sahrye is left to struggle and unfortunately for Serene this time shes ready and manages to slip her binds and turn the tables on Serene. Serene is bound at the wrists, body, and then ropes on her knees, calves, and ankles. Sahrye unzips Serenes top and exposes her breasts before binding her elbows tightly together. Serene gets some red packing of her own and Sahrye wraps the wide microfoam around Serenes head sealing her revenge. Finally a hogtie rope is added before Sahrye starts messing with Serene a bit before deciding its time for her to leave..
Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enchantress Sahrye & Serene Isley - Sahrye Turns the Tables
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla