Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 21 Kasım 2021, 20:12   #8
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Serene Isley - Latexed from Head to Toe Beresford

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
We had been getting requests for a while to do the bathing cap thing that I've seen around the web on a few sites and we really wanted to wait on one that was really appealing to us. What we ended up with was a latex outfit in red and black and a tight black latex bathcap with a red ballgag and a very interesting variation on a tight elbow bondage. Elbows tied back with her wrists tied off and to a rope that was eventually incorporated into a crotch rope. Top it off with some six inch high heels and tight ankle bondage and you've got a very lovely Serene in some very tight bondage, a large ballgag, and some very form fitting latex..
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 595.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley - Latexed from Head to Toe
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene Isley - Caught In Her Catsuit Paisley

Release Year: 2019
Serene is roughly forced into a room with a microfoam strip gag which is quickly ripped off allowing her to start berating her captor as he cuffs her wrists together. After a bit he's heard enough and pulls Serene across his lap administering a spanking to her as she complains. Eventually that's obviously not going to cause her to be quiet so she has her mouth restuffed and the microfoam is reapplied, this time around the head a few times which proves to be far more effective. The man binds her elbows and then ties her ankles spread out to chair legs and leaves her to struggle. She moves around in the chair and puts on a nice struggle show before the man returns to grope her a bit before moving her to the floor and putting her in a hogtie. Serene is then left to struggle on the floor by the man in her hogtie moaning into her tight gag..
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4920kbps

File size: 685.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley - Caught In Her Catsuit
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene Isley & Kevin - Catburglar Caught and Leather Bound Bono

Serene is again caught by Dr. Benderman who is lacing a leather straitjacket onto her catsuited form. After securing her arms and the crotch straps he moves up and places a head harness inflatable penis gag onto her head buckling it tightly and then pumping the gag a few times for good measure muffling her cries. He gropes and checks her arm straps tightening them one more time before leaving her to struggle while standing in her 6 inch boots. Eventually the doctor returns strapping her ankles back to the rear legs of a chair hes brought into her cell. Serene is left to struggle in the chair making muffled sounds through the large inffflated gag invading her mouth..
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley & Kevin - Catburglar Caught and Leather Bound
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Michelle Petite - Latexed Columned Hottie Westchester

Michelle is dressed in a red latex top and black latex hobble skirt at the start of this clip. Her elbows are tied tightly together at the outset insuring maximum tightness throughout. Her wrists are tied next with a downloop of the same piece of rope. Finally her ankles are tied off together making sure that Michelle is going nowhere fast. She then has a wad of white cloth stuffed in her mouth quickly followed by black vinyl tape sealing the packing tightly in her mouth. More rope is brought out and her arms are tightly cinched off to her body increasing her already bound form. After the two upper body cinches a tight waist rope is looped down around increasing her cylindrical bondage form. Finally I took mercy on her and put her on the ground and secured her into a tight balltie to finish off her bound time. Im pretty sure she had fun anyways, and if not thats what the gag is for..
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps

File size: 583.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michelle Petite - Latexed Columned Hottie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Christina Carter & Serene Isley - Tied Together in Latex Bettendorf

I'm leaving a fetish party when a man grabs me and drags me into his basement. He pulls my arms behind my back and I feel rope encircling my wrists. He asks me if I like bondage since I was at a fetish event. I tell him that I only like the attention from it and demand that he left me go. He ties my elbows together next making things much more uncomfortable. When he says that he plans to keep me down here for a few days, I try to pull free and run towards the door but he just holds the rope and jerks me back.
Unable to defend myself, the man stuffs a huge red ball gag in my mouth and buckles it tight behind my head. He then raises my arms locking me in a strappado. Another rope gets added, this time to my ankles lashing them tightly together. He leaves to grab another girl and I struggle trying to get away before he gets back. As I wiggle, my latex skirt slowly rides up.
The man returns with another girl from the party, a tall brunette named Christina. The man apparently told her that he wanted to hire her for a photo shoot. When she realizes that not what's going on she tries to break from his grip. He manages to get her wrists and elbows tied together, despite her best efforts to get away from the freak. He grabs another ball gag and shoves it between her lips and buckles it tight behind her head.
Duration: 16:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 622.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter & Serene Isley - Tied Together in Latex
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene Isley - Latex Ballet Booted Hogtie Stephensport

Serene walks her way on camera in a nice tight latex outfit and showing some extremely talented balance on her ballet boots. Being nice to me she continues to stand so I can start binding her arms at the level most comfortable to me..... Or maybe I made her lol. Either way her elbows are tightly lashed together initially before another rope is grabbed and her wrists join her elbows in the same fate of tight bondage. Then after her arms are securely bound I take a white cloth and a nice thick roll of 3 inch microfoam and wrap it tightly around her head gagging her securely while she continues to balance nicely in her boots. With the gag applied another rope is brought out and her arms are tightly bound to her body with a body cinch rope and her upper body is finished off with a nice cinch rope pulling her shoulders back and framing her latex covered breasts rather nicely. Finally after about 10 minutes of walking around and standing in her boots I take mercy on her and lay her down on the ground to hogtie her. Rather than a conventional hogtie though her ankles are crossed and the arches of her boots are tied to each calf after her ankles are secured as such. Finally her legs are raised up off the ground and her hogtie rope is tied off to her upper body harness holding her in a rather nice arch. Serene then spends some nice time wiggling around a bit in her hogtie being generally sexy as the tie I placed her in makes it near impossible to roll around or do too much. All in all a nice different and tight hogtie in a really sexy latex outfit and some rather great ballet boot footwork..
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4927kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley - Latex Ballet Booted Hogtie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Arielle Lane-Hooded and Harnessed Naalehu

Arielle is dressed in a sexy, sheer, black catsuit and her mouth is immediately packed with pink panties and covered with microfoam tape sealing it in. with the gag in place she's hooded next and her arms placed in a black leather armbinder. Her nipples are then clamped and just to make sure she's secure a harness muzzle gag is placed over her hood. Weights are added to her clamps much to Arielle's dismay and she's moved to the rack where her harness gag is tied to the ceiling. Finally her ankles are cuffed and she's ordered to rotate slowly for the visual pleasure of anyone watching. After a bit her nipple clamps are removed and she's left to stew in her bondage and high heels..
Duration: 14:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5796kbps

File size: 642.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane-Hooded and Harnessed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rachel Adams - PVC Leather, and High Heels Lake Harmony

Rachel is dressed in a black PVC catsuit and she’s quickly placed in a leather armbinder. She’s gagged with a leather head harness pipe gag and left standing and struggling in her six inch heels. David returns and straps her ankles together, but leaving her standing just to see how well she manages with her balance. He asks her to rotate and she manages rather well considering the circumstances. She’s left on her own for a bit before David mercifully lays her on the floor to struggle..
Duration: 13:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4929kbps

File size: 512.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams - PVC Leather, and High Heels
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Price of Curiosity Manchester

Release Year: 2021
Plain film in the style of Alexis Payne. Four beautiful girls take turns punishing each other through a fine ass and erect nipples.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:02
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 973kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 487.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Price of Curiosity
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rachel Adams: Sold to Buyer Number 41 Kewanee

Rachel is under the impression that she is just helping out an acquaintance with some photos he needs shot for a spandex catalog. Unbeknownst to her, he is holding a grudge from a few years ago and decides to get a little revenge. While Rachel is fixing her hair, he comes up behind her and grabs her. She struggles to get away from his grasp but can do very little since she is hobbled by the dress. He quickly zipties her arms together and then shoves a piece of cloth in her mouth. The guy then wraps silver tape around her head to muffle any of her protests. As he zip ties her hobbled legs, he breaks the news that she is going on a little trip. He has the perfect sized box for her. Her new owner should arrive in a few hours to pick her up. Until the new owner arrives, she is to suffer in the tight ziptie hogtie he has struggled her into. Her new owner will be so happy that Rachel is already packaged and ready to go to her new home..
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams: Sold to Buyer Number 41
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Enchantress Sahrye - Latex and Leather Bound Pine Bush

Release Year: 2017
Sahryeand David enter with her dressed in a blacklatexskirt complimented with a black and whitelatexcorset. David wastes no time in grabbing some leather straps and strapping Sahryes arms together behind her back at the wrists and elbows. A leather strap is added around her body and it cinches her arms tightly to her body. A black ballgag is next and Sahryes lovely mouth is framed by the black ball as David gathers up more leather straps to add to her bondage. An upper body strap goes on with ankle cuffs coming soon after buckled at her ankles and holding her high heels onto her feet. Shes left to struggle and gets into some trouble trying to hide some of Davids gags. He catches her however and leads her away from the window swapping out her ballgag for a black ring gag instead. Her ankles find themselves cuffed together next and David takes the time to relax on the couch and watchSahryemaneuver around in her heels and bondage.Sahryetaunts him one more time stealing a gag and trying to take it somewhere to hide, but David catches on and takes the gag from her.Sahryefinishes up her bondage by struggling sensually on the carpet in front of the couch..
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps

File size: 830.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enchantress Sahrye - Latex and Leather Bound
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BondageCafe - Emily Addison and Jean Bardot Port Dover

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
She took over a year off. Just like everyone else, we missed her. So I was very happy to hear that she got vaccinated (as have I), and decided to get back at it. She came down to LA and we had a grand ol' time.
Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4702kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 287.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Emily Addison and Jean Bardot
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Secured In Cold Steel Tyndall

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage
Simone is locked onto her steel frame throughout this video. Her body is held rigid as she strains, sweats and trembles from the difficulty of the positions! In one scene her torso is locked into the metal frame while she walks-her head upright!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:53:10
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1251kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secured In Cold Steel
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla