Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 23 Kasım 2021, 22:21   #23
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Discovering Fingers Feel Good in Dark Places! 540p Hueysville

Cast: Paddy O'Brian
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off
Paddy’s previous shoots have stayed in the top 10 since going on the website and so today with him stepping up some more and playing with his hole I guess there is a chance you will like what you see.. and of course encourage him on to his way to doing a little more! Paddy is as cheeky as ever and before stripping shows off his muscles by pumping some iron and trying a different exercise with less on each time! So pretty quick he is naked and smiling and holding weights; it is about the only way you can stop him playing with himself! So as soon as he puts them down he touches his cock and it’s full hard within seconds! To spice up his shoot today paddy slides a finger in and out of his hole – just check out how his whole body is moving as he builds to cum shot pumping his hole; dumping a massive load on his hairy abs!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:40
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discovering Fingers Feel Good in Dark Places! 540p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

OnlyFans - Micky 7113 (Mick) Bokeelia

Honestly, I don't know much about him, I would say he is straight, American, he jerks, and cums, nothing more special than that.
Format: mp4
Video: 828x1792

Total size: 1.0 GB in 34 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Micky 7113 (Mick)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

OnlyFans - Ridick Piss & Shower Spivey

Horny guy gets naked and starts jacking his cock! He splatters a milky load of Cum onto his body!
Video: 1080x1920

Total size: 3.0 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Ridick Piss & Shower
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Levi Michaels Seaforth

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Fingering, Sex Toys, Cumshot, Muscular
Levi has been camming for a while with us, and after taking a look at how hungry this tall blonde adonis is for cock, we knew we had to get him to the Randy Blue studios ASAP. This sweet kid was super excited to be working with us. He was just disappointed that he had to do a solo and not go straight into getting fucked by one of our hot Randy Blue studs. I told him if he wanted, he could fuck himself with a dildo in his scene. His eyes lit up. I showed Levi our assortment of toys and asked him to pick out which one he wanted to use. Of course he picked the biggest one we had. I knew we were going to be in for a treat. He couldn't wait to get started. He called me into the room and started stripping for me. Teasingly looking into camera, he made us beg for him to pull his cock out. Once that hard meat escaped his underwear, he started to stroke it up against the mirror. He decided to get morefortable and began to beat his meat on the couch. But this was not enough. He looked at me and told me that he needed more. He pulled out the dildo and started to fuck himself on all fours. The huge dildo shoved all the way inside of him. Levi was in heaven. He then laid back with his ass straight in the air and began to fuck himself hard. The toy must have been hitting the right spot, because before we knew it, Levi exploded all over himself while the dildo was deep inside of him. He licked all the cum off of his fingers and smiled at the camera. This boy is ready for more. And we are going to give it him.
Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3345kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 427.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Levi Michaels
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taethedoug Xmas - TaetheDoug Naxos

Release Year: 2020
Cast: TaetheDoug
Video language: English
Check out TaetheDoug in this hot and sexy Christmas Solo. Enjoy all the presents thats going to be opened and even the little surprise thats inside. Wouldn't you want to wake up with him under your Christmas Tree? Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Duration: 18:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8800kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taethedoug Xmas - TaetheDoug
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vic Solo 1 2013-08-14 Mc Clurg

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ActiveDuty
Tonight, we will officially meet Vic - although technically you have been introduced to him all of the time! already!
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 740.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vic Solo 1 2013-08-14
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cowboy Colt Jerks Off Minier

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Colt McClaire
Genres: Boots, Cumshots, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Posing, Solo, Tattoos.
Cowboy Colt Mclaire is that last of the three best friends. First you saw Daniel Carter, followed by Tyler Han. Colt was full of life, really bringing a good vibe to the atmosphere. He was the oldest of the group with the biggest schlong. His rock hard dick also throbbed the hardest when stimulated. He put on a controlling solo scene, making your mouth water for more! He knew you were watching and took full advantage of his rock hard body. He wasn't ready to cum until he decided you couldn't handle anymore then insisted on cumming all over your face. This cowboy sure knows how to put on a rodeo.
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 473.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowboy Colt Jerks Off
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elliott Solo Sc.3 Billerbeck

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Elliott
Genres: Solo, Big Dick, Jerking Off, Moaning, Cumshot, Handjob, Smooth, Masturbation, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Uncut
Video language: English
Watch Elliott Solo Sc.3 featuring Elliott, and check out more of the hottest gay video inside!
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 894.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elliott Solo Sc.3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Connell Bracken Jerks Off 540p Rosental

Cast: Connell Bracken
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off
One of our most commented on and biggest model's Connell is back in his second video packed full of toy action! Something of a gentle giant this bodyguard is 6'2" tall and massive hunk of muscle weighing in at a mighty 106kg. When down to his teeny briefs you can see that he is pretty big all over, with a nicely proportioned 8" uncut dick, which after a few strokes soon stands hard and proud! Today, he does something a little different for us as he plays with his arse and fingers his slightly hairy hole as he tells us when he does this "it usually makes me want to cum." Luckily we get to see him enjoying himself a little more first, pumping his arse with a variety of toys - from the red butt plug up to the pink double ended dildo! Pumping his hole with one hand and his cock with the other, he is soon moaning and dumping a gooey load of cum on his abs! Wow this body guard is sure experimental!
Format: avi
Duration: 24:11
Video: 960x540, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1001kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 201.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Connell Bracken Jerks Off 540p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lance Alexander Michigan

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Big Dick, Fingering, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Sex Toy (Masseur prostate), Solo.
Lance is just a stunning man. He is tall with piercing blue eyes that can gaze right into your soul. His body is so breathtaking that I did not want to have any background at all to distract from it. So I put him against a white back drop and white chair with some white lilies. After stripping down to nothing, Lance pulled out his cock. There is nothing I can say that would do his dick justice. It is long and hard and quivers in his own hands. Lance sits down in the chair and jerks off some more. He lifts his legs up to show off his hole. He sucks on a finger and lets one slide in. Then he lets two slide in. After finger fucking himself for a bit, he pulls out a toy. The toy easily perates his hole. Lance loves every minute of it. He turns over and begins fucking himself on all fours. The intensity of the toy hitting his prostate was too much. Lance laid back and let the toy take him over. He fucked himself harder and faster until finally he came buckets all over himself. He then licks up all off his own cum and puts it on his tongue. You can tell Lance does not want this feeling to end. I do not think that anyone does.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3276kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 476.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lance Alexander
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla