Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 25 Kasım 2021, 14:00   #24
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Ponytail Handlebars on Thick Slut Savoonga

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Redhead, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Blowjob, Hardcore, Stockings, Voluptuous
Video language: English
Andi Ray is a horny, chubby slut. Her sexual energy is through the roof. She’s be waiting for Dan to come and fuck the brat out of her. She sucks his cock like a good little slut. But this naughty whore wants to get really nasty and lick his ass. She gets on her knees to show off her big ass while giving him a rim job. She is dripping wet when he finally tease his cock into her tight pussy. Dan fucks her all over the bed before rewarding her with a facial.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 834.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ponytail Handlebars on Thick Slut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Olivia Jackson HardScore XXX Martins Creek

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Olivia Jackson ,Tony Rubino
Genres: Voluptuous Theater ,Big Tits ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,Creampie ,Cumshot ,Ebony ,Handjob ,Pantyhose ,Tit-Fucking ,Tit-Sucking ,XXX
The Score video editors, guys who have seen and edited thousands of scenes, thought that superbusty and booty-rich Olivia Jackson had lots of prior modeling experience. "I always wanted to model," says naturally blessed Olivia. "But I never did. I never thought I could pursue it because you see the magazines and these girls look beautiful and perfect. Everybody has little things they don't like about their bodies." Olivia was encouraged to contact BeAScoreModel by a friend. Olivia is from Las Vegas. She has never been a stripper although she enjoys going to strip clubs with her girlfriends. "No, I'm not a stripper," Olivia said. "I get that a lot, too. People who meet me for the first time, I have to tell them, 'No, I've never been a stripper' and 'Yes, my boobs are real.' Because there are so many fake boobs in Las Vegas and I'm from Vegas so they think all girls with boobs this size are strippers. My boobs are huge so they just stick out no matter what I wear, and my butt is big so it does the same thing no matter what I put on. If I don't look like I'm dressing for the Amish, people assume I'm a stripper. "I usually wear shirts that cover my neckline as much as possible, and the bottom part, I like to wear pencil skirts and pencil dresses, but I do try to cover my breasts. My breasts are large enough that it's just too much to wear anything that is revealing or will make them look even bigger."
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia Jackson HardScore XXX
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Daddys Little Fuck Pig Senecaville

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PascalsSubSluts
Cast: Lily Brutal
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
It’s all very raw, it’s all very brutal, and despite Pascal’s protestations during the role-play at the start of the scene that Lily’s basically too fat to fuck, his penis clearly has other ideas because it's sticking right out from under his trousers, rock-hard and belying his every word, pretty much from the moment he first appears on-screen to when he takes it out for her to have a suck on.
Maybe he thought it wouldn’t show because his trousers are black. Maybe his penis is erect so often that he actually doesn’t notice half the time. Maybe I should have spotted it as well. It’s just one of those little moments we all cherish and love here at PSS, when we try to do things right but can’t help fucking things up.
Duration: 42:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2254kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 729.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddys Little Fuck Pig
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Single Swinger Colonel Hill

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Larissa Linn
Larissa Linn is not a swinger but she is "The Single Swinger" in an unusual Bonus video. In the first part, Larissa's totally naked and sitting on an outdoor swing. Not totally naked. She's wearing a necklace. In the second half, Larissa is filmed in the dark with a night vision camera that makes everyone look spooky. It looks like an episode of TV's "Ghost Hunters." If Larissa spotted any ghosts or the European cousin of Big Foot, she didn't tell anyone! Follow her into the woods as she lures you into the darkness. Who knows what she has planned?
Duration: 6:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 380.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Single Swinger
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Angelique Luka, Cassie - Cassie, 30, dreamed of Angelica ... Seal Beach

Release Year: 2019
Genres: All sex, Anal, BBW, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Orgy, Lesbians, Facial
Video language: French
It's at Cassie's boyfriend's house, 30 years old, that our team finds itself. And it is also hot in this small village near La Rochelle, as this waitress in the maritime city is excited! Indeed, after telling her darling's reactions to her first performance, she quickly gets to the heart of the matter. She explains how to dream to frolic with the beautiful Angelique, while taking care of two guys at the same time ... Which gives us a royal orgy in the end!
Duration: 55:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3452kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelique Luka, Cassie - Cassie, 30, dreamed of Angelica ...
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Boob Quest Day 5 Shenorock

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Arianna Sinn
Genres: Big Tits ,Brunette ,Solo
Day Five of shooting, Day Seven of a trip that was only supposed to last two days. By this time, our small crew was running on adrenaline, but fortunately, Arianna was so full of life that she never let the excitement wane. Life is never a drag when Arianna Sinn is around. The second day of Arianna's shoot consisted of more photos and videos, then a late-afternoon break to go out on the town, relax, see Prague, hang out with the locals. This was to be our staff's final day in Prague (an early-morning flight the next day beckoned), and our photographer and stylist were enjoying some rare down time. Arianna proved to be a fine guide to the city and lots of fun. When it was time to kick back, have a and get some food, Arianna and our crew walked into a bar at about the time that would pass for happy hour in many countries. Not surprisingly, all eyes-male and female-immediately zeroed in on Arianna's chest. Yes, we did say male and female. Because when you click on the AUDIO link to the right, you'll find out what happened when two women who were in the bar noticed Arianna and the two people with her, both of whom were carrying photographic equipment. And suddenly, photographer Jose and our studio stylist were wondering if they would ever go home.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2057kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 281.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boob Quest Day 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cat Snatch Fever Lenox Dale

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cat Bangles ,Juan Largo
Genres: Voluptuous Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Latina ,XXX
Sex-on-heels Cat Bangles is showing Largo a house. It's difficult for him to concentrate on home inspection when big-boobed Cat is wearing a low-cut, cleavage-exposing outfit. Her top shelf sticks out so far you could place a tray on it. No breast-loving man can think straight in this situation. "I always dress to show off these big girls. Push-up bras, tight shirts that show cleavage, wife-beaters...whatever shows off my tits, I'm wearing it," Cat said the first time she came to Score. She has our ultimate respect for this attitude. And she wants guys to look. She doesn't dress to show off her naturally huge hooters and then shoot daggers at guys for checking out the scenery. Cat is the total package, blessed with a gorgeous face, a shapely, hourglass figure, pretty legs and a fantastic ass. The brunette pussycat stops her demo to point out that she lives in the house across the way...and that she needs good, hard men in her life. What a sales pitch! This girl's a winner. "I'll take the house," a breastnotized Largo says. "Good," replies Cat, sticking the key chain between her big boobs. "Come get the keys." And he does. Largo lip-locks Cat's nipples after taking them out of her top. After a nutritious breast-feast, Largo pulls his wang out. It's time to feed the Cat. Her mouth juices drip all over her cleavage as she makes a show out of sucking and licking his lipstick-coated cock and making naughty tongue gestures. They're both still dressed, too worked-up to strip off just yet. Then Cat holds her girls together so Largo can slide his tool between them as Cat urges him on. Cat's tits are so big, his cock disappears. This man has been stricken with Cat Snatch Fever. There is no cure. Another epic sex with purr-fect Cat Bangles!
Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7746kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cat Snatch Fever
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rub Rub Rub Alhambra

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Juliana Simms
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Oil / Lotion ,Solo
Voluptuous and lovely Juliana Simms picks a massage table to play on, squirting her statuesque body with white cream and giving herself a rubdown. She sways and jiggles her naturals when she's on the table. A half-hour of just that action wouldn't be enough. It's never enough with someone like Juliana Simms. Score: Juliana, do you like to dance? We think you do. Juliana: Yes, very much. I like to go out with my girlfriends to our favorite clubs and dance. I like R&B music. Score: Do you dance when you are playing music at home? Juliana: Yes. I always dance when playing music. Score: Are you called by any nick-names by friends? Juliana: They call me "Juliana Boobs." Score: Do you go to nude beaches or adult resorts? Juliana: In Spain only. Score: What kind of swimsuits do you wear? Juliana: I prefer bikinis. Score: Your massage table video rubs a guy the right way. Juliana: My pleasure.
Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rub Rub Rub
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla