Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 03 Aralık 2021, 17:09   #28
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
CumEatingCuckolds Kendra Cole Mooreland

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Kendra Cole
Genres: Cuckold, Femdom, Interracial, Black, Natural tits
At least Kendra and her lover can use him to keep her pussy wet and he can suck that black cock from time to time. Who knows maybe he will eat a creampie from her freshly f"cked pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7002kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumEatingCuckolds Kendra Cole
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beaten and Trampled Wickett

Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man
Video language: English
Two crazy mistress extremal humilation of man, hot femdom. Enjoy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3500kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 793.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beaten and Trampled
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cruel Furies - Renata Solely Pain - UltraHD 2160p Hygiene

Well, this slave can show endurance to cock punishment, so Mistress Renata must try another formula to break him down. He must suffer more to learn his place and trained well as an obedient boy. So Mistress Renata decides to apply a traditional torment: sole caning.
Duration: 12:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10841kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 999.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Furies - Renata Solely Pain - UltraHD 2160p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Edging Machine Experiments - FullHD 1080p Clatonia

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Stockings, High Heels, Bondage, Orgasm, Milking, Red Head, Tease and Denial, Handjob
Mistress Lacy loves to play with toys especially ones that tease a slave's cock without her having to do any of the work. She wants to milk out a huge load from her slave's balls today so she can watch him be a good slut and slurp up every last drop. Her edging machine is the perfect tool to out a massive load while she just sits back and plays with her helpless meat. He is just a toy and Mistress Lacy will decide when the bitch gets milked and when the bitch gets denied. She truly loves to make men eat their own cum as that is the only reason he has been unlocked from chastity and strapped down with a machine locked to his dick. He will remain tied down and helpless until a huge load is milked out and shoved deep down his throat.
Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edging Machine Experiments - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 5 Menomonie

Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Facesitting, Footfetish, Humiliation, Sissy,
Orias is going to exploit his weakness and take her time getting him horny. Then she is going to turn him into her pain slut bitch and him in terrible ways until she is satisfied.She slaps and squeezes his balls. She grinds her spiked high heel boot in to his crotch. the whole time, she teases him to weaken his powers.

Total size: 31.8 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slave ep Part 34 wackersdorf

Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
Lady Annabelle produces the most incredibly exquisite ball busting movie, sensually finger licking good! Using her gorgeous razor sharp french polished fingernails on her victims swollen balls while they're tightly strapped in the wooden humbler!
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave ep Part 34
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 4 De Valls Bluff

Lance isn’t in the mood to get fucked in the ass again, but she convinces him by teasing his cock until he’s horny, then she fucks his ass hard and deep until she cums from the friction against her clit. This is her favorite way to cum, and she loves that she’s found a way to get her boyfriend to be her little ass slut.

Total size: 28.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 1 Ajijic

“This is all you are going to get from now on. My pussy is for real men, who don’t get fucked in the ass…. So I’m going to be going out and finding real men to fuck my pussy, and when I get home, if you’re lucky, I’ll fuck yours with my strapon…. You don’t even care that you are a total bitch for me now…”
And he doesn’t. She has him in a slutty trance. He agrees to everything. He gets on her dicks and rides it while she humiliates him verbally. His cock is rock hard while he bounces on hers. She strokes it and brings him to the edge of cumming, then stops and denies him telling him he isn’t a man anymore. He’s her girl now… She tells him she’s going to fuck him whenever she wants now, whether he wants it or not.

Total size: 26.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Danni tied down and ass fucked Mount Braddock

Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Two sexy mistress extreme fucked slave guy, hot strapon action...
Duration: 17:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 798.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danni tied down and ass fucked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Paige Owens - Shoot and Swallow - FullHD 1080p Worden

Cast: Paige Owens
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stockings
Crawl to me slave as I want to have some fun with you now that you've been unlocked from chastity. Today is the only time you are allowed to touch your own cock as I have a special surprise waiting for your hungry mouth. You get to stroke that horny dick for me as I tease you with my perky tits and beautiful asshole right in your face. You can look but you will never touch as teasing you is just so much fun! I love to see you beg for a release as you edge your cock to my instructions. Nothing will put a smile on my face more than seeing you shoot a load directly into the back of your throat as a true cum slut does. Watching you be a nasty whore as you swallow your own filth is exactly what will make your Mistress happy. Looks like you can barely hold it back so keep that mouth wide open for me slut and prepare for a hot, sticky mess of cum! Mmmmmm isn't that tasty?!? Now show me how much you love being my cum dump and maybe I will just allow you to orgasm more frequently. I do love a hot boy who has a mouth filled with cum for their Mistress...
Duration: 10:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 755.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paige Owens - Shoot and Swallow - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mutt Stuck in Table Foot Beat Down - Amber and Nika - Full HD 1080p Allison Park

3 people sitting at the table but only 2 are eating. Lol! Amber and Nika sit down to eat a little snack and talk about hot girl stuff. Fluffy is stuck in the middle. We had this table specially made so when we are feeling nice our slave can watch us eat. Since the girls are eating a light snack they decide to beat down their mutt. Nothing else to do. Its so sweet though that Amber spits in his mouth so he won’t starve. They wrestle his dumb little head and kick it and hit it repetitively. Oh, and he has to smell their princess feet. What is he gonna do? Hes stuck in a table! And chastity. There is nothing he can do!!!!
Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14685kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mutt Stuck in Table Foot Beat Down - Amber and Nika - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cherry Torn, Dominatrix Sturbridge

Release Year: 2021
Shadowplayers is proud to present bdsm star Cherry Torn in her first all Fem-Dom video. Watch Cherry demonstrate her skill over a long session of tease-and-denial with her submissive male. She teases his cock with harnesses and metal cock-an-ball stretchers. While slapping, squeezing, and teasing his constantly erect cock, she uses cruel clamps on his nipples and gives him ample beatings with whip, crop, cane, and more. Over the long session she demands ample foot licking and worship and also settles in for plenty of face-sitting and licking of her sweet shaven pussy. Although she gets plenty of satisfaction, her slave is left with a perpetually unsatisfied member. But he loves it.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:14
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2398kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn, Dominatrix
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mrs Keswick Femdom Collection Part Two Conchas Dam

I create forced sissy handjob clips specializing in femdom mommy role play with my sissy sub.
All my clips cater to anyone with a fetish for age regression, age play, shiny pantyhose, high heels, satin blouses, pencil skirts, dagger like manicured fingernails, forced orgasms, handjobs, bound orgasms, shoejobs, gloryhole milkings, tease and denial, nurse play. anal training, strap on play, and cum on clothes.

Total size: 11.5 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mrs Keswick Femdom Collection Part Two
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 9 Carr

Sarah Diavola is taking her turn with the femdom house's sex slave, Lance Hart. She has fun abusing his balls. He stays rock hard the whole time, so obviously no one has let him cum in a long time.

Total size: 32.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 9
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Abusing Her Sex Slaves[1] Jessheim

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HarmonyVision
Cast: Edna Lopez
Genres: *Anal, Hardcore, Brunette, Blowjob, Cumshot, DT, DP, DPP, Threesome
A slender, dark-haired girl in a short dress and fishnet stockings stands at the doorway with her ass arched, which is being licked by some deer. Soon, the mistress orders a creative slave to lick her on the table, and then she sits down on the face of the slave and enjoys the violent licking of the clitoris until a full orgasm.
Duration: 41:01
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 640.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abusing Her Sex Slaves[1]
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tied In the Back Tower City

Studio: OSK Productions
Payback's a bitch, and this time, she's wearing leather! After receiving the keys to the famed Black Velvet in an anonymous letter, Mistress Vanisha teaches a misogynistic male businessman exactly what girl power means. From eerie beginning to it's exhilarating climax, it's no wonder critics hail Tied In The Back as one of "the most dangerously intense BDSM film this millennium." Are you ready to take the ride?
Duration: 51:56
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3809kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied In the Back
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 2 Whitt

She sits in front of his face with her legs spread and looks at him with her big pretty eyes. “I know at this point you’re probably almost ready to tell me every that I want to know. The thing is, I’m having fun watching you squirm and I don’t wanna stop yet… besides, I get paid by the hour…”

Total size: 30.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 7 Feeding Hills

He can’t get away. Chained to the poll and ordered to spread his legs and take the abuse, Lance is fucked. Veronica knows Lance is a horny fuck, so she teases him with her body. She strips her top off so he can watch her amazing tits bounce while she laughs and destroys his balls.Veronica loves how much power she has over his sensitive balls. After a bunch of knees and kicks, she simply leans down, cups his package and drives two fingernails into his nuts, making him moan in agony and submission.

Total size: 34.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 7
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - BestFemdom Gloster

I decided to run off and join the circus. I traveled with the Reverend B. Dangerous Freak Show under the stage name"Stitches," touring the country with Ozzy Osbourne and his Ozzfest.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 2.5 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - BestFemdom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Macy Meadows - Chastity Cum Release Adams Center

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Forced Orgasm, Vibrator, BDSM, Bondage, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Chastity, Stockings
If there is one thing that Princess Macy truly loves it's making sure every orgasm her slave has is completely ruined...and nothing ruins a slave's orgasm more than keeping him locked in chastity while every drop of cum is milked from his helpless balls.
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9841kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 769.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Macy Meadows - Chastity Cum Release
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fuck in berlin Mabelvale

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
German mistress carmen, extremal kinky games, anal humilation action.
Duration: 1:48:42
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1547kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck in berlin
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla