Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 07 Aralık 2021, 18:13   #34
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 6 Wishram

Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: FemDom, CBT, Flagellation, Ballbusting, Spitting, Foot Fetish, Footjob, Fisting, Huge Dildo, Strapon, Feminization
Video language: English
You don't get to gaze upon your Empress until you've eaten that entire cake on your hands and feet like the swine that you are. You fucking pathetic piece of shite. Empress can't believe you didn't reach your weekly gain goal of ten pounds this week. Is it that fucking difficult? All you have to do is open your mouth and fucking chew. Empress has you eat a full cake in all fours while she insults you for being such a disappointment...

Total size: 6.9 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Destroyer Of Balls - 1080p East Freetown

Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, High Heels, Ball Busting, Latex
Mistress Tina Kay makes her tiny, pathetic little man feel the true of her great amazonian power as she shows his precious balls no mercy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8346kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 675.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Destroyer Of Balls - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Punish me hard Peterborough

Studio: Small Talk
Watch the perfect pleasures being achieved with the gorgeous blond babe punishing of her naughty boy that she put down on her couch. Getting orgasmic is what she wanted and what she gets after crazy action.
Duration: 6:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3637kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 191.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punish me hard
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caning Punishment with Screams and Cries - Sadistic Lucy - Full HD 1080p Lyerly

It must spread its legs niiice and wiiide while kissing her feet and telling her how much it loves and worships her.
Duration: 33:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4386kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caning Punishment with Screams and Cries - Sadistic Lucy - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cheaters Eat Feet - 1080p Kwekwe

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Foot Worship, High Heels, Chastity
Katie Kush doesn’t want to hear it. Her boyfriend is a sneaky cheater and now he will do anything to fix their relationship, including worshipping her stinky stockinged feet and being locked up in a metal chastity cage. With his hot girlfriend in latex, draven is powerless to resist and must gag on her feet to try and win back her love. Katies love for foot worship is insatiable and she loves feeling him slobber all over her perfect peds. He must learn his new place by being intimate with her toes.
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 788.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheaters Eat Feet - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 5 Aydin

Genres: FemDom, CBT, Flagellation, Ballbusting, Spitting, Foot Fetish, Footjob, Fisting, Huge Dildo, Strapon, Feminization
Tapping my heels as I walk in. Showing my Dominance over you in a second. Get down and get naked for me. Demanding Mistress will tell you what to do. Beg to Stroke. I want you to Really beg me to touch it. You need permission to stroke and touch that cock.

Total size: 3.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Electro Prostate Release With Olivia Austin Stanfield

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Olivia Austin
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Electro Play, Handjobs, Milking, Prostate Massage
There is only one proper way to completely milk out every last drop of cum from a slave and it's thru his prostate. The male g-spot is one of the most effective ways for men to achieve a more powerful orgasm and be completely drained of all their sperm. Mistress Olivia has her slave bound and helpless with a huge electro butt plug shoved deep in his ass to stimulate his prostate in more ways than one. By the end he will be so drained of cum he won't be needing to beg for a release for at least another month.
Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 729.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electro Prostate Release With Olivia Austin
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 4 Manset

My houseslave has done a lousy job in cleaning My house. I am not pleased and give him a well deserved punishment. Only a harsh whipping and ballbusting will teach him to do better for Me. Even when he starts crying I don't stop whipping him, I show no mercy. The more scared he is, the more disciplined he will be when doing My housetasks.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hotel Whore Grand Junction

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
Two mistress extreme fucking man in hotel room, slut fucking enjoy!
Duration: 39:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4098kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hotel Whore
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 2 Lochgelly

Welcome the dungeon of Mistress Courtney! She knows how humiliating it is for you to crawl around and degrade yourself for someone half your size and she loves it. She demands your obedience as she makes you worship her perfect ass and feet!

Total size: 3.1 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 12 Snoqualmie

Be a good beta bitch and worship Mistress Courtney in her new heels. She tells you to touch your cock while she touches her shoes and legs. Then she ignores you while caressing her legs and shoes because Mistress Courtney is more entertained by herself than your pathetic piggy dick.

Total size: 4.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 12
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

How To Perform A Rimjob Carmen Payne and Coco Luscious Yemen

Studio: OSK Productions
This is THE taboo. The one people whisper about. Join our hosts Carmen Payne and Coco Luscious as they explore the one taboo that millions have heard about but only a few have tried. Learn about how to please your partner in new ways in safety and cleanliness.
Duration: 40:27
Video: 712x468, AVC (H.264), 3785kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How To Perform A Rimjob Carmen Payne and Coco Luscious
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Isabelle Deltore - Pantyhose Prisoner - FullHD 1080p Hepler

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Pantyhose, Masturbation, , Vibrator, Chastity
Officer Deltore has been making her rounds all day and sweating profusely in her pantyhose. She could use a little relief and has just the prison bitch-boy to give that to her. He has been beaten down to be an obedient bitch and finally knows his place as Officer Deltore's toy. She unlocks the prisoner from his cage and uses her pantyhose covered ass and pussy to his face making sure she gets a proper orgasm.
Duration: 14:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9813kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isabelle Deltore - Pantyhose Prisoner - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 3 Kunming

Today I and Mistress Courtney had this funny screaming slave. We did him double corporal punishment and he was screaming all the time lol. We used multiple implements on him.

Total size: 3.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Busty Mistress Must Cums First Pishan

Cast: Mistress T
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Chastity, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Pussy Worship
Mistress T made a deal with her slave that after she receives fifty orgasms then he will finally be allowed one. His lucky day has arrived but she makes sure his special orgasm is going to be a ruined one.
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7233kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Mistress Must Cums First
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amateur face sitters Quality Video Sets Star City

Imagine laying on the floor, on your back, with a lady towering above you wearing only her bra, panties and stockings. You gaze upwards seeing her long legs and a glimpse of her vagina. You heart beating faster , she walks closer to you and stands over your face. Now you get a good view of her shaved pussy as its directly above you. She now bends her knees, squats and is now sitting on your face. She instructs you to move your tongue between her pussy lips and over her clit and then she moves forward slightly with her asshole over your mouth. She tells you in a louder voice 'lick my asshole' and you
comply immediately with your face nestled deep between her ass cheeks. This is the sort of thing to expect from our amateur facesitting site.

Total size: 19.8 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur face sitters Quality Video Sets
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tiffany Tyler - Tiffany's Fuck Puppet Alexis

Cast: Tiffany Tyler
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Pussy Worship, Femdom Sex
Mistress Tiffany uses her slaves as nothing more then fuck puppets to pleasure herself with. Her slave is tied down and teased until his cock is rock hard and ready to be objectified.
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 691.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany Tyler - Tiffany's Fuck Puppet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 11 Washington Island

Today is a very lucky day for my slave! He has opportunity to worship my beautiful ass in latex leggings! He have to kiss it, lick it with his tongue! It must be shine!

Total size: 3.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 11
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nika Venom Trains Her Beta Boy In Party Protocols Kapuskasing

Release Year: 2021
Genres: missionary, doggystyle, fingering, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, blowjob, kissing, sitting cowgirl, titfuck
Whenever Nika enters the room she wants her chastity-kept beta-boy to rise to show his respect for his Princess. Nika is hosting a party for Dominant women later and she wants her beta to be perfectly trained so that she can display him. A beta is a reflection of its Princess. If there is anything that Nika wants the beta will need to provide it expediently. Nika tests the beta by sending him to fetch her a specific brand of bottled water. When Nika’s favorite brand of water is presented to her the beta must bow his head and kneel with arms in offering.
Once that’s been established Nika has a surprise for her beta. She was going to allow him a release, but instead, she has decided to tie a ribbon to his chastity. The ribbon is a reward to show how good he has been. The beta will not get a release, but he will get a ribbon to wear in front of Nika’s guests. The beta is disappointed. He wanted a release! Nika is so happy tying the ribbon around his lock. Seeing how happy his Princess is the beta stops complaining. Nika picked red for her beta’s ribbon because red is her boyfriend’s favorite color. The red ribbon really makes the beta’s chastity look splashy and pop. Girls at the party will see the beta’s ribbon and know that it means he has been good lately.
After Nika’s beta gets his special ribbon Nika wants to work on his foot worship skills. Nika likes to put her feet really deep into the beta’s throat while she reviews her parties RSVPs. The beta will have to worship the feet of any girl who requests it. So far Nika’s beta is doing a good job. She just hopes he stays on his best behavior and doesn’t do anything that embarrasses her at the party. Nika has to pee. She makes the beta crawl behind her into the bathroom so that she can use him as toilet paper.
Duration: 12:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 47460kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nika Venom Trains Her Beta Boy In Party Protocols
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 10 San Angelo

Used him as my human chair as I texted my girlfriends and some of my boytoys then I made him give thanks to my perfect ass and worship my feet. Such a pathetic Beta he is, he should consider himself lucky to be in the same room as he.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 10
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 8 National Stock Yards

Studio: OnlyFans
This is absurd. She just plays with you when she asks. When offering a choice - tickle your balls or hit. You do not know until the last. Sometimes she tickles them, and sometimes strikes. You can choose only that humiliates you more. Or what excites you more.

Total size: 9.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 8
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla