Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 15 Ocak 2022, 01:55   #669
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Mya Nicole Dayhoit

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Do these nasty whores like to be tied up and abused. Hell yeah! These girls love being taped up and everyone of those sweet tasty holes used and abused by thick hard cocks and monster dildos.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:19
Video: 1248x700, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 801.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya Nicole
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dirty Foot Party - Alsu, Nicole, Sarah and Veronica - UltraHD 2160p Baldwin City

The girls walk outside briefly, but refuse to clean their feet when they re-enter. Girl complians, but they don't like his 'tude. He wants clean feet? Fine! They'll Him to do the cleaning - by licking their toes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Foot Party - Alsu, Nicole, Sarah and Veronica - UltraHD 2160p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

KellyPayneCollection - Kelly Payne - Part 2 Brooks

Studio: KellyPayneCollection
Genres: Bdsm
I decided 8 years ago to design a website tantrumtrainers & to produce a line of videos for real fetishist. You might ask me why? First mainly frustration, but mostly because I've been into spanking most my life and I wanted to offer real spanking material to real spanking fetishist. When I was growing up it was very hard to find traditional spanking or anal fetish videos without all the leather and dungeons. Medical stuff was obsolete. I am a traditionalist. I give spankings to adults out of love not anger because they want and need it and because I get off on it.

Total size: 4.9 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KellyPayneCollection - Kelly Payne - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon Billings

Dillon is such a sweet little southern flower that she really doesn't deserve to fall into Dan's cruel hands, but that's just what happens! The contrast of Dillon's sweet & fragile beauty and the intensely cruel torments that Dan puts her through makes this one of the most intense Dan Hawke titles ever!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:27
Video: 464x352, XviD, 744kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Straitjacket Therapy San Miguel

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Two slave model Strait jacket bound and kinky Therapy action.
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 589.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straitjacket Therapy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shadowplay Imaging Madison Daydreamer Buckhead

Madison is bored at work, and has no one to play with at home. Mixing business with pleasure, Maddie takes her frustration to a new level. serve as inspiration as she drifts into another word - from her desk and her office clothing to a place where nipple clamps and ballgags are the required dress! Her fantasies range from armbinders & thigh boots to nylon encasements & hogties. Her mouth securely stuffed and strapped full with BIG gags, she is helpless to do more than slip into bound bliss!
Duration: 1:03:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 988.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shadowplay Imaging Madison Daydreamer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR - A Noob - Cindy Lou, OT Zoar

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Cindy Lou
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Today we've brought in Cindy Lou. Who? Exactly. She's a complete bondage noob. She's never done it in her personal life, but she saw what we do and thought that she just had to come give it a shot. It's rare that we see a girl so blatantly naive come walking through the door, so OT immediately steps up to take advantage of this hot-bodied blonde.
She is going to get the full treatment today. Fire play? Check. Rope bondage? Check. Leather straps? Check. Multiple orgasms? Definitely check. She has completely lost control of her body. It belongs to OT now. When he wants her to scream, moan, cum or cry, she will.
He knows exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction that he wants. And poor Cindy Lou, so inexperienced, has no idea how to handle it. Fresh meat like this doesn't come around often. OT is going to savor it.
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - A Noob - Cindy Lou, OT
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy Marina Gets Metal Bondage & Tortures Mason

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Fingering, Ring Gag, Blowjob, Caning, Zapper, Nipple Clamps
"If I'm in a lot of pain, it helps me come." Philosophy major and Nietzsche fan, marina's a delight as she's interrogated by PD for solicitation. She's bent over, shackled, and chained to a post. After marina's holes are checked for contraband, she gets a special offer - service 30 guys and you don't have to go to prison. Of course PD's first in line, fucking her so hard, she chokes. A metal band circles her body, pressing her legs to her chest. As she sucks his cock and licks his balls, he suddenly slaps her face. She's shocked into tears. Now a few vicious strokes of the cane and PD's foot on her neck, holding her down. What would Nietzsche say now? Mounted on a stand and fully charged, up on her tiptoes, marina strains, freaking every time she sinks a fraction of an inch too low. Now PD - brave man! He puts his cock in her mouth. A hook in her ass, nose hook, clamps on her nipples - marina can't move. He vibrates her to come and come and come until her pussy drips milk. The girl's got game.
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Marina Gets Metal Bondage & Tortures
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Claire Adams - In The Hole Renick

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Arm Caning, Asking Permission To Cum, Ass Caning, Bondage, Begging, Big Ass, Breast Caning, Breast Groping, Breast Torture, Bruises, Brutal Caning, Calf Caning, Caning, Corporal Punishment
Claire's hands are still stuck in the floor below her. Her body hangs - attached at the ankles - to the spreader above her. Sister Dee focuses her attention on Claire's tits. Eliciting some beautiful sobs. Sister Dee isn't above giving Claire pleasure. It's important to make your subject feel good so they remember what they are missing when they are suffering for you. Missing your hands beneath the boards is one thing, but not being able to see your entire body is completely disorienting. Claire suffers an intense caning while her head hangs between the boards of the barn.
Duration: 33:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams - In The Hole
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Russian Discipline Sweet Beautifull Excellent Full Collection. Part 4. Gdynia

Studio: Russian Discipline
Russian-Discipline, the site with probably the most realistic and most severe spanking scenarios ever produced, directly from Russia!

Total size: 6.5 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Discipline Sweet Beautifull Excellent Full Collection. Part 4.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Flesh Circus - Tracey Sweet, Sarah Jane Ceylon and Cyd Black Eckhart Mines

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon and Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust.
Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.
Later on, bent over a bar, their hands are cuffed behind their knees. As dildos and vibrators are buried in their cunts and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor. Reflected in each puddle are legs trembling with fatigue, attached to cute heels with panties pulled down around the ankles.
For the final act, Tracey and Sarah demonstrate their oral skills on each other. We leave it to you, dear viewer, to judge respective cunnilingus techniques.
Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flesh Circus - Tracey Sweet, Sarah Jane Ceylon and Cyd Black
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cheerleader bondage Naturita

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied
Super sexy teen Cheerleader bondage and gags on bed action. Enjoy!
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 317.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheerleader bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BoundHeat - Slave Life Diaries: Missing, Training, Servitude, Sold Onamia

Studio: BoundHeat
Genres: Bdsm
An internet auction house is underway for submissive teen slaves who have gone missing. Training by the whip, by the hand, by electric shock and then by the luscious lips of their Lesbian Mistresses and their slaver assistants removes all resistance. Punishment and rewards will train them well. When they are ready it is time to be auctioned off to the highest bidder, now to be the perfect obedient submissive to a lucky new Mistress

Total size: 5.1 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoundHeat - Slave Life Diaries: Missing, Training, Servitude, Sold
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Big tits slut Cindy Dollar is clamped before and after Weedville

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cindy Dollar
Genres: BDSM, nipple clamps, stretched nipples, ball gag, bondage, breast training machine
Cindy Dollar is one of our long time residents. She is well trained but we still gag and restrain her. Milking sessions are usually going very well, the only thing she hates is nipple clamps. Unfortunately, they are part of the training program, because they stretch the nipples. And stretched nipples reach further into the milking tubes for more efficient milking. With Cindy, a little drop of milk usually already comes out on the preclamping!
Of course, if there is one thing that all HuCows hate more than nipple clamps before their session, it is nipple clamps AFTER their session. Imagine how painful it is to have your ultra sensitive nipples clamped AGAIN after milking. Exactly what happened to Cindy this time. She wasn’t happy. Good thing we still gag and restrain her!
Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big tits slut Cindy Dollar is clamped before and after
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slut Adjustments part 1 Ewell

Although a slut with spunk and inner desire often has the natural means to enjoy sex, they may equally lack the submission to please the most demanding of sexual partners...Amara's boyfriend hasn't been incredibly impressed with her urge to serve him sexually, although she is very sexual and motivated to please her own needs, she often does not service him as he would like. Feenix has an afternoon with Amara, to make an impression upon her of what her sluttiness should look like...She is made to strip and shackled in steel cuffs, she is directed with explicit instructions...Feenix lays down the law and spends the rest of the day reinforcing it with helplessness, pleasure and pain...Amara truly only needed a small move to find her proper direction, and perhaps it is Amara's boyfriend who does not know how to dominate her...But he can use this video as a reference to figure her out...we are always glad to help.
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps

File size: 213.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Adjustments part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pretty Cowgirl Gets Rough BDSM Test New Fairfield

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cowgirl
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pain, High Heels, Tears, Crying,
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Cowgirl Gets Rough BDSM Test
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fluffy bondage Fremantle

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied
Sexy hot cute girl extreme self bondage, hard tied and ball gags action.
Duration: 6:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10482kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fluffy bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

On the Horse - Beverly Hills Uncasville

Beverly makes a wonderful fuck puppet. Sister Dee hangs her up like a human marionette and finds a number of ways to make her puppet dance without even touching the strings. The puppet show is just the warm up, though. There is a wooden horse that looks perfect for splitting her pussy. Once the spreader bar gets her legs open the pain starts to mount quickly. Even the flogger cannot fully distract her from the sensation of having her cunt splayed with raw wood. A bit of time with the vibrator, however, makes it all better and gets beverly hot for what is to come.
Once she is free from the horse beverly is ready to endure anything else. Terrible clamps are attached to her tits and cunt. she gets all of her holes filled simultaneously, too. Mr. Pogo takes her twat, PD fucks her face and the ass hook keeps her in place for the entire ordeal. Getting triple fucked makes her pussy juicy. she is a good slut, though, so she does not squirt until AFTER PD has smeared his load on her face.
Format: real
Duration: 36:14
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 195.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On the Horse - Beverly Hills
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms! Cross

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: India Summer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
India Summer is the total package. Stunningly beautiful, a genuinely nice person and the heart and loins of a raging pervert. This is not a bored slut coasting through for a paycheck.
Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

April Rain Half and Half Nesmith

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Rain Half and Half
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot cougar gets destroyed by cock and bondage Dunkerton

Syren De Mer live BaRS Part 2: Now that the warm up is over, Syren is about to get fucked so good she forgets her name.
Bound in a unique custom metal bondage device, Syren is about to feel sexual fear for the for time. The hard cocks come at her and she does her best to take it. It doesn't take long for the cocks to break her defences and send our hot cougar into total subspace. Complelty dick drunk, we abuse our sexual slave, making her cum time after time. She is helpless to get away from dick, and the boys bring it. The look on Syrens face is all you need to know about what happen, and there is one more part to go!
Duration: 18:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 391.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot cougar gets destroyed by cock and bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla