Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 17 Ocak 2022, 16:52   #107
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
I Will Snap Your Neck - Mikaela - Full HD 1080p Wright

Mikaela looks ultra-beautfiul with her perfect black hair pinned back by a baseball cap worn backwards while she watches TV and headscissors Chad. Mikaela is so much stronger than her slave. She controls him, changing the challens on the TV with the remote she says she will beat him with. Her anaconda headscissors swallow his throat as she pinches his nose then clamps back down on the hold that turns him purple. Mik admires her quad, turning it over on his jaw, slapping it in admiring its composition. She doesn't like that he can talk and turns her attention from television to crushing his trach. She slaps him in the face with her hat and puts it back on while headscissoring him. A figure four headscissors finds him fading and sputtering. He whines and she mocks him. "i will snap your neck," she says jerking his neck in the hold. "That calf is pretty intense, huh?" she says of her super-human calf muscle digging into his neck. Skullcrushers that change the shape of his face as her quads flex. Mikaela looks as beautiful here as ever. The baseball cap is hot. A rear naked choke swallows him as heer tan arms explode. An armbar -- a figure-four in which she wraps up his own arm she uses to hurt him. The anaconda headscissors turns him blue as she punches her own quad, showing off how solid it is. She laughs at his desperate sounds from her one-legged calf choke. More long anaconda throatscissors. She slaps his face, hard. "Stop moving!" she says, slapping him again and again. Mik relaxes as he suffers. She won't let him move without a hard slap as he begins to panic and she runs her hand along her rock-hard thigh flexing over his neck. He dares to cough on her so she gets him in her shoulder-breaker, then a hammer lock. She drapes a pillow over his eyes as she crushes his jaw in her vise grip headscissors and he gets silent as she stares at TV. She tells him it's time for him to pay for her nails getting done. Mik gets mad and her ankles slap as she cranks out a straight headscissors looking perfectly pretty as his eyes start to go and she laughs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 612.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Will Snap Your Neck - Mikaela - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alexandra Snow Foot Slave Taste Test Globe

Video language: English
You fancy yourself the best foot slut around, don’t you? Well, Tabitha Jane and I are going to put your skills to the test. First, you’re going to have to worship and clean all four of our delicious feet. From my highly arched soles to her beautiful gold toenails. You’ll have to clean every inch with your slutty little mouth. You better get real familiar with how our feet taste. You’ve talked such a big game about your foot skills, that we’re going to test you later. You’re going to get a blindfold, and you’ll have to identify which foot is in your mouth by taste alone. Are you up to the challenge?
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7770kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 624.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexandra Snow Foot Slave Taste Test
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucking a Boy New Church

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Fucking a Boy in a Chastity Belt with a Huge Strapon, in Kitchen. Enjoy!
Duration: 7:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3260kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 176.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking a Boy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Orgasmic Squeeze - Mistress Gaia - Full HD 1080p Rackerby

I have my slave tightly bound on the cross, and he is completely helpless and at my mercy. Of course, he is going to be and teased, and I will enjoy making him suffer. By the time I’m finished with him he will beg me to allow him to cum. It’s going to be a painful time for him, as I use my painful techniques to make him cum with an Orgasmic Squeeze…
Duration: 7:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11504kbps

File size: 643.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasmic Squeeze - Mistress Gaia - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy Breaking Slave Part 23 (2017) Cathay

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne have caught a spy slave who is trying to smuggle out information to a competeing dungeon. He claims to be unbreakable, but Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne will see about that.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy Breaking Slave Part 23 (2017)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Poor Little Pony Peaster

Genres: bdsm
The hard neck riding in the previous clip had finished him, but Mistress jasmine still wanted to do some cruel riding. The begged for no more riding because of his sore back. But jasmine has a sadistic side that needed to be satisfied and She insisted on doing some cruel riding even if it was only for a short duration. With cruel spurs to make him suffer, She mounted the . She had the idea that the method to get a good ride from him now that he had nothing left from the neck riding was to spur him continuously and whip him very hard. She would MAKE him give Her a ride no matter how much his back hurt. The is clearly in agony right from the beginning and jasmine simply doesn't stop with the spurs and the whip. She applies continuous spurring to his flanks, his stomach and his groin. She actually managed to get him to give Her 7 minutes of cruel riding pleasure for Her sadistic needs.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2744kbps

File size: 141.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Little Pony
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zuzi Strapon Purwokerto

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Cum on and spread those cheeks so I can lick it then stick it, please.
Duration: 30:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 527.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zuzi Strapon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nikita Strapon Conifer

Guy's ass and put a strap-on and fuck the shit out of him. Enjoy!
Duration: 31:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2386kbps

File size: 574.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikita Strapon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mad Tiny Kitty, Pegging Close Ups scene 20 Maize

Kinky Mad Tiny Kitty, Amateur Pegging strapon action, see Close Ups scene.
Duration: 5:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 244.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mad Tiny Kitty, Pegging Close Ups scene 20
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandy Strapon Gandeeville

Get ready because... more horny ladies are back who love to stick their tongue deep in a guy's ass
Duration: 28:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2597kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandy Strapon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Face Sitting Heaven and Hell - Princess Amber - Full HD 1080p Powhattan

A great way to exploit a virgin nerd is to lock them in chastity to make content with. In this clip I wear a sexy shiny red swim suit and use the box and a nerd for my financial gain. The box and nerd are both just things I use as a hot girl to make money. The music and atmosphere of this clip have a very relaxing and mind emptying effect. My sexy curves opens your brain up and I fill it back up with the thoughts that I want you to have. As a beta, you are already weak for a hot girl. You will feel weak and helpless and vulnerable while you jerk to it. In the findom version, there are cut ins and voice overs of girls humiliating you and teasing you. Making you weak. Making you want to serve me. In the non-findom version you just get the soft relaxing music to goon to. This is a great clip for gooners that are into findom. If you are a goner not into findom buy the non-findom version and just enjoy a good goon session.
Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24445kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Sitting Heaven and Hell - Princess Amber - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lady Meli Femdom Collection Part Three Izuhara

One sexy lady a man's face with her pussy while another rails his ass until he cums all over the place. What more do you want from peggings?

Total size: 10.5 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Meli Femdom Collection Part Three
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Police Pony Beauty

The hard neck riding in the previous clip had finished him, but Mistress jasmine still wanted to do some cruel riding. The begged for no more riding because of his sore back. But jasmine has a sadistic side that needed to be satisfied and She insisted on doing some cruel riding even if it was only for a short duration. With cruel spurs to make him suffer, She mounted the . She had the idea that the method to get a good ride from him now that he had nothing left from the neck riding was to spur him continuously and whip him very hard.
Duration: 8:19
Video: 960x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2702kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 173.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Police Pony
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Club Stiletto - Mistress Jasmine Deloit

The hard neck riding in the previous clip had finished him, but Mistress jasmine still wanted to do some cruel riding. The begged for no more riding because of his sore back. But jasmine has a sadistic side that needed to be satisfied and She insisted on doing some cruel riding even if it was only for a short duration. With cruel spurs to make him suffer, She mounted the . She had the idea that the method to get a good ride from him now that he had nothing left from the neck riding was to spur him continuously and whip him very hard. She would MAKE him give Her a ride no matter how much his back hurt. The is clearly in agony right from the beginning and jasmine simply doesn't stop with the spurs and the whip.
Duration: 6:57
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps

File size: 131.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Club Stiletto - Mistress Jasmine
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Foot Seduction Part 6 Amber Michaels, Cassandra Knight and Anthony Stone Conejos

In this volume we find two lovely secretaries in dresses, suntan pantyhose and open toe heels! They go to lunch but come back to find their boss licking their shoes! They make him come back to their place where they make him strip to his underwear and worship their shoes and nylonned feet as they tease him and direct him while rubbing their feet on his face and body!
They make him lie on the floor and suck Cassandra's toes as Amber Michaels strokes him thru his shorts, then the girls switch positions and Cassandra strokes his cock and even sucks it before they make him jerk off onto their feet!
Duration: 52:37
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1056kbps

File size: 470.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Seduction Part 6 Amber Michaels, Cassandra Knight and Anthony Stone
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked Oelwein

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Genres: Femdom, Domination
The beautiful Goddess Cheyenne dressed in a one piece shiny black latex outfit prepares her restrained fuck slut for proper penetration on her custom made fuck bench. The slave, dressed in shiny black latex thigh highs, crotch less bottoms and high heels. Download and enjoy!
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3289kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 221.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hiding from cars while fucking with a strap-on Keeling

Poly sweet, awesome standing pegging slave Bf in outdoor strapon action.
Duration: 3:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3454kbps
Audio: 199kbps

File size: 91.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hiding from cars while fucking with a strap-on
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Experienced brunette sucks her friend's cock well Quantico

Busty mad amateur mistress Poly, hardcore anal fucked Bf, strapon action.
Duration: 14:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 785kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 89.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experienced brunette sucks her friend's cock well
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lola Fae Pink Leotard Pegging Vanndale

Bratty Goddess Lola Fae can't wait to destroy her roommate's tight asshole. She calls him in and commands him to suck and deep throat her big strapon. She needs it nice and wet before it goes in his ass. She fucks him in all sorts of crazy positions, using her tiny flexible body in an up-and-over, and makes him sit and ride her cock. Will she let him cum? Watch and find out.
Duration: 17:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7845kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Fae Pink Leotard Pegging
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mad Tiny Kitty, Pegging Close Ups scene 30 Delbarton

Sexy mistress blowed strapon and hard fucked pegged slave man.
Duration: 8:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 384.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mad Tiny Kitty, Pegging Close Ups scene 30
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cool Beautifull Mega Collection Of Latex And Rubber Domination. Part 1. Barryton

Release Year: 2022
The main theme of most of their movies is domination in latex and rubber These movies contains all kinds of different femdom scenes.

Total size: 8.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cool Beautifull Mega Collection Of Latex And Rubber Domination. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla