Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 22 Ocak 2022, 01:20   #64
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Shared penis of two cunts Saskatoon

Studio: Punani Films
Video language: English
Two boys and a single girl! Two boobs and four balls! Two cocks and one pussy! enjoy the desperate sex on the sofa of horny sister-bitches that were sharing one penis!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3662kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 998.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shared penis of two cunts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wednesday, London, and Kimberly play Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors West Leyden

Studio: lostbetsgames
This game followed immediately after the last one... well, after the girls had a chance to get dressed and eat some pizza, that is. Be warned that this video contains a spoiler for the last one.
These three girls return to play rock-paper-scissors. The girls throw simultaneously, and if their throws are all the same or all different, it's a tie and they throw again. Otherwise, either one girl will beat the other two (and both must strip) or two girls will beat the other one (and she must strip twice.)
There's one glitch during the game caused by player error. I was initially going to cut it out but decided to leave it in... let me know if you think I made the right call. The girls play until there's one naked loser, and then the other two (rather gleefully) rub a bunch of ice cubes all over her naked breasts.
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 247.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wednesday, London, and Kimberly play Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Machine for the love of the doctor Tiger

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Rebeka Black
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine
A Czech teen cutie Rebeka Black visits dirty gynecologist today. She wears sexy
black stockings and red high heels pumps. In this gyno exam you may see: physical checkup, palpation,
BP monitor test, tits exam, vaginal exam with doctor fingers, speculum cervix exam, vaginal cleansing
and fucking machine cure.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machine for the love of the doctor
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Diana takes a urine test. Matador

Cast: Dina
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss
A Czech teen Dina is a little bit chubby, she got very nice medium-size natural tits. Elder gynecologist will perform
several exams, including a breasts exam, a vaginal exam with fingers, speculum exam, vaginal douche. The doctor also takes cervical
and urinal sample for lab screening. In the end, a toying-machine therapy in standing position will be performed.
Duration: 33:11

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diana takes a urine test.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strip Awesomeness with Mary, Lily, Addie, and Stacey Muskego

Since I started lostbets, I've been surprised by many things, one of which is that I sometimes come home from a game convinced that it didn't go well, and then am very pleased with the final result. This is one of those times.
It's a new game, a game we've never seen before, whose name is a registered trademark but which I have named "Awesomeness". (The trademarked name is clearly visible in certain scenes of the video, so the producer wishes to make it clear that in no way is it affiliated with the good, good people at Milton Bradley, makers of many fine games, cheerful kind hearts who would never sue anyone.)
The game, with the rules we used, didn't work, no doubt about it. One of the girls complained constantly about the unfairness of it, and she have a point. A big part of the problem was the Sock of Disadvantage, but the rules were just badly broken. So I went home that day thinking, well, Strip Awesomeness sure didn't work out... there's a game I'll never be able to publish.
How wrong I was. Edited by Crosis's capable hands, this clip definitely makes my list of personal favorites It may not be most erotic, and it certainly did not have the most daring forfeit, but it's just plain fun to watch these girls at their game. The banter is hilarious, and completely candid. The girls are cute, and even more than Surgery, the Awesomeness board makes the girls squeal and jump. The bodies are hot, and the forfeit? Well, the two naked losers are going to each put on a performance... one will recite the alphabet backwards, while the other will sing the Star Spangled Banner. Oh, and the two winners will be groping them while they do it. (Is groping someone who's singing the national anthem unpatriotic? I'll leave that one for the philosophers.)
Duration: 19:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2145kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 310.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip Awesomeness with Mary, Lily, Addie, and Stacey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

You Bet Your Ass! Game part 2 Flensburg

Its time for Round 2 of You Bet Your Ass, our game show filmed in front of a large studio audience. The losers from Round 1 are in the background, forced to stand naked while others play. Its boys vs. girls as the winners from Round 1 take on the boyfriends of the losers in a rousing game of Strip BeerPong. Will the boyfriends join their naked girlfriends in humiliation? Or will the second set of girls get naked and embarrassed for the crowd as well?
The losers of this one have to grab the wire mesh fence and submit to a paddling, while the crowd cheers and applauds. Then its time to move on to Round 3, with an even more embarrassing forfeit for the losers.
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2148kbps

File size: 205.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Bet Your Ass! Game part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strip Noname with Xena and Zayda Cyril

Okay, pay attention, this one is a little different from the usual. Meet Xena, slender geek girl. I don't usually go for tats, but Xena's upper body is covered with the nerdiest tattoos I've seen anywhere. We're talking Klingon, here. I hired her to do some clerical work, but I managed to talk her into playing some games, too. It wasn't easy. She was extremely shy and reluctant.
So shy and reluctant, in fact, that I just had to include as much of her reaction as possible. This video has a whole lot more "behind-the-scenes" footage than mine usually do, starting with Xena giving an inventory of her tattoos but including a bunch of off-camera dialogue between the players and the crew. Hear my dorky attempts to flirt with Xena. (Note: I don't have a chance.)
Considering how incredibly competitive Zayda is, and how terrified of losing Xena was, this was easily the hardest-fought game of Noname I've ever seen. The girls were flinging the pucks as hard as they could to make their opponent miss and have to scramble after them. The winner of each round got to personally strip the loser of an article of the winner's choice, so the skin comes out pretty quick.
Also uniquely for this game, the forfeit was handicapped. The loser had to get on the table and open her legs so we could get a good look. That was enough to set Xena's heart fluttering, but Zayda's been around a bit more, and a relativley tame forfeit like that wouldn't mean anything to her, so if she lost, the forfeit would also involve dildos.
Xena's forfeit also had a weird oddity. See, she said she had this fantasy about getting smacked around by a tall chick who swore at her in Italian as she did it. (No, I am not making this up.) Zayda happens to be of Italian extraction, so she agreed that if Xena lost, she'd make it a little easier for her by, well, smacking her around and cursing in Italian. Yeah, for real.
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip Noname with Xena and Zayda
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dr. Frick inspection Earleville

Cast: Selina (Salina)
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss
Sexy high heels legs babe Salina visits dirty elder gynecologist. The doctor helps the girl out with undressing
her clothes and bra, so the exam can begin. You will see: physical exam, palpation, testing feet reflexes, BP monitor test, speculum
cervix exam, vaginal enema, fucking machine therapy, and in the end the doctor also takes urinal sample.
Duration: 31:33

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr. Frick inspection
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kinky gyno exam and real orgasm of hot babe Valentina Sierra Colville

He'll perform all the kinky stuff, like speculum examination, cervical screening, vaginal palpation and lavage, sexual excitability test of patient's vulva and much more. In the end the freaky doctor brings Valentina's wet pussy to real orgasm in gyno chair.
Duration: 41:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3309kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky gyno exam and real orgasm of hot babe Valentina Sierra
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sofi Ryan - Sucking and Fucking That Pervy Cock Goleta

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sofi Ryan
Genres: All Sex, All Natural, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Real Tits, Reverse Cow Girl, Shaved, Step , Step , Tattoos
Sofi Ryan is so sick and tired of watching her pervy stepdad stroke his cock. He is so repulsive. All he does is masturbate and watch him all day long. She just wants him to die already so she can get that inheritance with her Mom. Donnie may not be dying any time soon though... how about a deal to get some of that money sooner than later? All Sofi has to do is suck and stroke his cock for him. Well he does have a nice cock! Sofi gets down and sloppy on that dick and ends up loving every minute of it... and to think she is getting paid for this
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20391kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sofi Ryan - Sucking and Fucking That Pervy Cock
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Courtney and Mallory Warrensburg

For the last time, Courtney and Mallory square off to see who'll have to draw the final card from the forfeit deck. The four forfeits included: streaking the hallway naked, taking a few swats with the lostbets paddle, having to do revealing yoga poses for the camera, and being handcuffed and tickled. Since this was their fourth game.
They go out with a simple, quick game of Rock-Paper-Scissors. The loser was Courtney.
Duration: 8:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 195.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Courtney and Mallory
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taisia (19 years girls gyno exam) East Sandwich

Cast: Taisia
Latina hottie Taisia needed another vagina check-up. Despite the old gynecologist is very busy, he
managed to free some time to have a look at her vagina again. In this gyno exam you will see: physical checkup, breasts
exam, BP monitor test, ears exam, vaginal exam with fingers and colin speculum, vaginal cleansing and toy-machine therapy.
Duration: 39:56

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taisia (19 years girls gyno exam)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

You Bet Your Ass! Game part 2 Wawaka

Its time for Round 2 of You Bet Your Ass, our game show filmed in front of a large studio audience. The losers from Round 1 are in the background, forced to stand naked while others play. Its boys vs. girls as the winners from Round 1 take on the boyfriends of the losers in a rousing game of Strip BeerPong. Will the boyfriends join their naked girlfriends in humiliation? Or will the second set of girls get naked and embarrassed for the crowd as well?
The losers of this one have to grab the wire mesh fence and submit to a paddling, while the crowd cheers and applauds. Then its time to move on to Round 3, with an even more embarrassing forfeit for the losers.
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2148kbps

File size: 205.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Bet Your Ass! Game part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla