Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 24 Ocak 2022, 18:52   #119
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Mistress Youko Kaktovik

Cast: Mistress Youko
Genres: Femdom POV, asian, leather, boots
Video language: English
You know alpha women wear black leather, don't you? Today, I give you the pleasure of seeing me clad in sexy powerful black leather. I will educate you who is in control, who is superior, and who is your owner. Worship your goddess's leather boots, gloves, top and leggings. Your surrender is unavoidable.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10151kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Youko
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bunga Bunga Hermosa

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Tied, Humilation
Mistress Carmen Rivera, Lady Sahara, Lady Coco, Slave-Boy Candyman extreme femdom party!
Duration: 1:18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4700kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bunga Bunga
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Youko - Sweaty Foot Worshipping slave Danielson

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, foot fetish
One of Mistress Youko's slave is a foot fetishist. The Mistress knows he wants to worship her feet but she doesn't give him permission to do that easily. First of all, the slave has to sniff her sweaty foot smell well, nylon covered feet and bare feet both because the Mistress wants him to adore all of her scent. After that, he is allowed to worship her bare feet while she is enjoying a drink.
Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19340kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Youko - Sweaty Foot Worshipping slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Transvestite Call Girl Cosenza

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Asphyxiation
Cast: Luci May, Rachel Lyons, Karen Kaye
Genres: Transvestite, Strap-On, BiSexual, Threeway, Fetish
Indulge your wives dark desire for two hot trannies by bringing home her very own sexy shemale call girl to play with. The ultimate taboo tranny girl threesome! Make-up and Make-out! Real husbands and wives transform and tag-team hot trannies to have the hottest, sexiest, wildest knight of their marriage!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transvestite Call Girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll Bridal Veil

Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal Play
Mistress Tina Kay is training her slave with one goal in mind - to make him an ass gaping fuck doll capable of taking any strap-on she wants to use on him balls deep! Tina plunges her huge purple cock into his ass again and again, training his ass from many different positions to make sure every part of it is stretched to the maximum. Whenever she moves her slave Tina makes sure that he has to clean his ass juices off her cock with his mouth! When she has finished fucking his ass, Tina demonstrates just how wide she has ripped it, laughing at the destruction she has caused
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8330kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ella Nova - Ella Needs a New Sex Slave Part 4 Havelock

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Handjob, Pantyhose, Fishnet, CumEating, Cumshot, Masturbation
Ella Nova uses her sex slave, Johnny Hill, for the final time in this scene. She fucks his ass with her pink strap on dick until he can't take anymore. She flips him over and edges him, fucks him with her hand, and makes him eat all of his cum.
Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19536kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Nova - Ella Needs a New Sex Slave Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fisting, fuck and hardcore Brayton

Cast: girl
Genres: anal, Dildo, Cunnilingus, Female Domination
Ala is an insatiable girl, she loves to do something that will give her pleasure, but rather a few orgasms at the same time. For this, she has lovers who fuck her in all holes, she also has a dildo for full sensations.
Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting, fuck and hardcore
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sharing With Hubby Simsboro

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharing With Hubby
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gold Nice Hot Magic Collection Lakeview Entertainment. Part 5. Huson

She delights in trying to tear his balls from his body as he licks the dirt from the bottom of Her shoes. has his balls tied tight and strung up so She can pull them from his body as She makes him lick the bottom of Her sexy high heeled shoes.

Total size: 6.1 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Nice Hot Magic Collection Lakeview Entertainment. Part 5.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Youko - Black Leather Dominatrix South Range

Genres: Femdom POV, asian, leather, boots
You know alpha women wear black leather, don't you? Today, I give you the pleasure of seeing me clad in sexy powerful black leather. I will educate you who is in control, who is superior, and who is your owner. Worship your goddess's leather boots, gloves, top and leggings. Your surrender is unavoidable.
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10151kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Youko - Black Leather Dominatrix
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cuckers And Suckers Natrona Heights

Studio: Banana Jacks
Cast: India Summer, Alura Jenson, Luna Star, Eva Notty, Richelle Ryan, Pristine Edge, Nikki Delano, Nadia White
Genres: Fetish, Domination, Female Domination, Cuckolds
Your wife, sucks your bosses cock in front of your face!India Summer controls her cucked hubby with an iron fist.Luna Star cucks you on your honeymoon night!Pristine Edge puts you through husband re-education. Nikki Delano makes sure you will clean her dirty pussy out.
Duration: 2:06:37
Video: 704x404, AVC (H.264), 1453kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckers And Suckers
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alexis Amadahy & Jade - Sissy Strap On Barrett

Studio: Brat Princess
Sissy Strap on Training Part 1, danni began his slut training by having his mouth stretched. Now, dannis tight pussy needs to be opened. Dannis buyer is super well-endowed, and the girls only have a few hours left to get him ready before he ships out. Dannis life has been a luxury compared to what its going to be. Jade starts dannis training with the smaller cock. Thankfully, the small cock fits into the tight pussy. Amadahy has danni practice bobbing on her dick while Jade fucks from behind. Dannis chastity bounces as Jade rails his ass. The girls lay danni on his back. Alexis takes a turn at danni while his feet are in the air. Amadahy fucks its throat. Danni looks very unhappy. Wheres your pageant face? Jade demands. Danni receives instruction to moan like a girl. Danni will not make much sound. Amadahy decides shell give the pussy a try with her big dick. Dannis hole takes all of Amadahy. Danni strokes Jades cock while Alexis fucks his face and Amadahy fucks its ass. The girls have to finish with him. They have a shipment of five new fuck toys ready to be broken. They quickly hose danni down and pack him to fill the rush order.
Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Amadahy & Jade - Sissy Strap On
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ella Nova - Ella Needs a New Sex Slave Part 4 Paramount

Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Handjob, Pantyhose, Fishnet, CumEating, Cumshot, Masturbation
Ella Nova uses her sex slave, Johnny Hill, for the final time in this scene. She fucks his ass with her pink strap on dick until he can't take anymore. She flips him over and edges him, fucks him with her hand, and makes him eat all of his cum.
Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19536kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Nova - Ella Needs a New Sex Slave Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Youko Spitting on Your Dirty Face Noida

I speak both English and Japanese in this video.
I'm a very kind and thoughtful mistress, so I will make your dirty hideous face clean and presentable with my saliva. Look at my rich saliva in my mouth and receive my spit on your face again and again until your face gets enough clean.
Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19500kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Youko Spitting on Your Dirty Face
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kinky brunette fuck her boyfriend with strap on North Plains

Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Christina Richie, Andy West
Genres: Strap On, Fetish, FemDom
He is promised having a good time with her, but he didn't know what's coming. Soon he is blindfolded and gets his ass licked but only to make it wet and slippery for her strapon to penetrate it. He enjoys it as much as she does and soon there is cum on his stomach.
Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky brunette fuck her boyfriend with strap on
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Edge Husband Tisch Mills

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Brianna, Odette
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Edging, Financial Domination, Humiliation, Taboo, Electric play
Its time for Briannas husbands monthly milking. This time her girl, Odette, will participate. Brianna has attached an electrical unit to her husbands testicles. She wants to ensure that her husband derives as little pleasure possible from his hand milking. Odette sits, crosses legged, on her chest. She grabs his pathetic manhood in her delicate palm and keeps him aroused. As man is edged, Brianna keeps a close watch on her husband. She shocks his balls as he nears orgasm to keep him on edge as long as possible. Brianna encourages her girl to edge her man with fast bursts of stoking followed by abrupt stops. As man is denied his orgasm, woman and girl laugh together. Odette reveals to her man that she feels she hasnt received enough birthday gifts. She decides that she is going to milk him even longer, until man agrees to get her everything she wants. Brianna also reminds her husband that she needs new clothes to impress the new boyfriend she has been seeing. He has a huge cock. Brianna has to look perfect to impress him. Odettes man has been edged so long. He begs to cum. Brianna knows that her husband can take more edging. She coaxes her girl to edge her man one more time. Odette edges her man. He begs his girl to allow him to cum. Odette tells her man that when he is allowed to cum, she is going to ruin his orgasm and put him right back in chastity. Every time Briannas husband moans with pleasure, she increases the voltage. No pleasure for him. The pleasure is for her. His suffering is her amusement. As promised, Odette ruins her orgasm. She is disgusted with his pathetic dribble and immediately leaves to clean his filth from her hands.
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edge Husband
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Platform pig High Rolls Mountain Park

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Wow exremal humilation of man action, spit in face!!!
Duration: 48:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4091kbps
Audio: 208kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Platform pig
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Trampling an asshole Brenham

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German
All girls love trampolines – and some of them actually like their trampolines human! Here in this video you will see two of them dominant beauties testing the springiness of their new male fuck toy’s body – and trampling him like there’s no tomorrow!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:06
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3728kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 257.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trampling an asshole
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wretched animal 720p Valley Ford

You are a man, and your role is to serve women! You are a pathetic animal!
Duration: 50:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1999kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 816.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wretched animal 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla