Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 30 Ocak 2022, 21:09   #115
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
The Best Of Jon King Lower Brule

Release Year: 1981
Cast: Jon King, Bill Curry, Derrick Stanton, Eric Mandrell, Giorgio Canali, J.W. King, Jamie Wingo, Rick Peters
Genres: Anal, Oral
Video language: English
We love Jon King's thick, meaty cock that's perfect for licking and sucking. His Pals love his boyish bubble butt that's perfect for licking and fucking!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:52
Video: 640x480, divx, 1505kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 924.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Of Jon King
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mansized - Matt Sterling Penzance

Release Year: 1999
This Matt Sterling action-packed sexual thriller was recently shot in Hungary, a country brimming with restless young men, many of them anxious to get their kicks from the forbidden pleasures of man-to-man sex. Mansized brings you all the sexually charged excitement as ten of these hot and horny young men find new ways to turn each other on and get each other off. For those who like their men hung and uncut, this video promises endless 'loads' of pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:26:06
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mansized - Matt Sterling
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strange Places, Strange Things Boiceville

Release Year: 1985
Studio: Surge Studio
Cast: David Ashfield, Derrick Stanton, Ivan, Melchor, Michael Charles, Rydar Hanson, Scott Taylor, Tony Kennedy
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Oral, Vintage
Impossible sex.improbable locations! It's always happening all around you. Unexpected and raw, man-to-man sex in the most unlikely places! And those hot Eagle Express guys, Scott Taylor and Rydar Han, are in the thick of it. You've never seen anything like this before, and you'll never see anything like it again. They do it high up they do it underground... they do it with pumps.and now, for the first time on video, a duo self-sucking. Seein' is believin'!
Duration: 1:27:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1659kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strange Places, Strange Things
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Code of Conduct - Part 1 - Stripped Lake Delton

Release Year: 1996
Studio: Falcon Studios
Honoring the Code of Conduct, a tale of domination and submission in the military. Follow super-hot Dean Spencer as he is locked up in solitary confinement, awaiting his dishonorable discharge. Stripped and shaved, he is to learn an ... Full Descriptionentirely new way of life by Master Sergeant Jake Andrews. Also starring Falcon Exclusives Jeff Palmer and Tom Chase, the adventure begins!
Duration: 1:22:05
Video: 710x476, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 964.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Code of Conduct - Part 1 - Stripped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thick as Thieves Hurleyville

Release Year: 1999
In the dark and dangerous underworld of art thieves, there is no honor, but there sure are plenty of thrills! Come live a little on the wild side; sixteen of the world's hunkiest crooks will show you what to do, and how to do it! But watch out. This ain't no adventure of the faint of heart!
Duration: 2:03:26
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thick as Thieves
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Grand Prize, Director's Cut Zacata

Release Year: 1992
Studio: Falcon
Cast: Aiden Shaw Alan Lambert Alec Campbell Chuck Hunter Cliff Parker Grant King Matt Gunther Ray Butler Mr. Joseph (Non-sexual role)
Genres: Anal, Oral, General Hardcore, Fisting, Vintage, condo
Alec Campbell gets all the fantasies he's dreamed of in this explosive action-packed video.
1. Chuck Hunter, Grant King
Chuck Hunter knows who's boss as he hoists his ass in the air for Grant King to spank, lick, and finger fuck. With a heavy dose of verbal abuse, King reduces Hunter to a mere sex pig, begging his daddy for an ass ramming and toe fucking fit for a pussy boy.
2. Alec Campbell, Cliff Parker
Alec Campbell and Cliff Parker trade cock service after a steamy hot makeout session on the living room floor. After a dick throbbing flip fucking exchange, the testosterone in the air is thick. The two studs trade punches to each other's bodies blow for blow until they cum.
3. Alan Lambert, Aiden Shaw
Alan Lambert gives Aiden Shaw's monster cock the royal treatment and swallows it inch by thick inch. After warming up Lambert's tight man hole with fingers and licks, Shaw drives his fat pole deep into Lambert's hole, almost fucking his bottom off the edge of the bed.
4. Ray Butler, Matt Gunther
Ray Butler is taunted by Matt Gunther's veiny cock bobbing inches from his face. Like a true dick sucker, Butler deep throats his shaft down to the studded cock ring. After getting his ass greased up by fingers, fist and dick, Butler gets a dildo planted deep up chute and takes it all in.
Format: m4v
Duration: 1:23:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1778kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grand Prize, Director's Cut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spring Training Springtown

Release Year: 1985
Cast: Jeff Converse, Bull Matthews, Joe Savage, Michael Wayne, Rick Turner, Scott Avery, Tad Brady, Tom Mitchell
Genres: Anal, Oral, Muscle, Classic, Plot Based, Outdoor Sex, Threesomes
A mixture of youthful prowess and mature assuredness in action as the rigorous training begins. Training like you've never seen before and may never see again! Rick Turner And Michael Wayne After a good hot jog Michael Wayne decides to stop and pick up the bike he left at team-mate Rick Turner's house the night before. After a cold glass of orange juice, Rick invites Michael to join him in the sauna. As Rick watches young Michael strip, his eyes reveal hidden desires, and sensing this, Michael's 10 inch cock springs to its full glory as he frees it from the tight confines of his jogging sweats. Michael no longer is satisfied with merely the feel of his friends hungry mouth on his cock and in his ass.
Duration: 1:18:40
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2018kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Training
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Straight Boys Do Winchendon

Release Year: 1990
Studio: In Hand, Pleasure Productions
Cast: Brock Logan, Brad Phillips, Butch Taylor, Eddie Valens, Ted Cox, Bill Crane, Bobby Davis, Erik Sven, Lon Flexxe, Dany Brown
Genres: Oral, Anal, Threesome, Muscles, Classic
Straight to bed. Straight to your heart. Straight to long, hot... well, know the rest by now. (Yeah - straight to your lube drawer). If any of these dudes are straight though, then I'm Chuck Heston. Not believable in the least bit, but worthy for the deep-throating job that Dany pulls off on Lon's schlong. Brock Logan's looking hot, too.
Straight Boys may, but this bunch of fags wouldn't know a straight boy if he back-slapped them and bought them a at a Flyers game. Good sex here; just don't believe the hype about the title.
Duration: 1:29:16
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2008kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Boys Do
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Naked Truth South Rutland

Release Year: 1995
Studio: Catalina Video
Cast: Brett Winters, Bryce Roberts, Daryl Brock, Eduardo, Gregory Colt, John Cruz, Jordan Young, Rick French, Tony Brocco
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Muscle, Classic
Why would I lie about the fun I have when I'm naked? Man, let me tell you I'm proud of every butt-punching, cock-munching minute of all of it. Because I've been there and done him. And I want to do him again. About the men and sweat and man-scent and how I love cum shooting everywhere. Can I tell you my Naked Truth.
Duration: 1:00:54
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 583.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Truth
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Coach's Boys Bayfield

Release Year: 1993
Studio: Falcon, Mustang
Cast: Damien (90s) Kevin Kramer Scott Davis Scott Hardman Steve Maverick Tanner Reeves Tom Sawyer (90s) Wes Daniels Zak Spears
Genres: Jocks, locker rooms, anal, oral, general hardcore
Scott Hardman is a demanding coach of a team of football players who need a little one-on-one attention. Damien, a player from the rival team, lures the coach into a lusty trap.
Format: m4v
Duration: 1:14:26
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Coach's Boys
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla