Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 13 Nisan 2022, 20:32   #129
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Closing the Deal Morgan

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Cucked
Cast: Amia Miley
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cuckold, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Fake Tits, Gagging, Humiliate, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Tattoos, Wimp
Amia Miley and her husband look at a beautiful home with their real estate agent that she wants Her worthless husband can''t make a decision so Amia takes it in her own hands to negotiate with the real estate agent. She makes her offer irresistible after she kicks her husband out of the house and starts working on the agent''s hard cock. He walks into them fucking on the couch and she yells at them for interrupting them while they finalizing the deal. She makes him watch her tight pussy get fucked by a huge cock as she gets pleasured like never before!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Closing the Deal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Public-slut - Nikki Edition, Part 2 Neuburg

As before, I not all links were valid, so there may be some videos in SD instead of HD. I will include a few descriptions taken directly from the site, and include the rest in a text file in the download. Enjoy.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 8.2 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Public-slut - Nikki Edition, Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gaperfest The Movie Rehoboth Beach

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Desperate Pleasures
Cast: April Dawn, Luna Panda, Olivia Kassady, Sully Savage
Genres: Gonzo, Amateur, Anal, Gape, Public Sex, Sex Toys
Video language: English
Welcome to the first annual Gapetober Fest! Organized by these crazy bastards on Demon Seed Radio Bobby Genital, Miss Whitney Morgan and Flint Dominic, who set out to find the true Miss Butt Slut 2016! Four beautiful members - Sally Savage, April Dawn, Olivia Cassidy and Luna Panda - competed in 5 competitions to test their asses to see whose asshole reigns supreme!
Duration: 1:30:59
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 700.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaperfest The Movie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Public-slut - Nikki Edition, Part 1 Yolyn

As before, my upload here: Public-Slut Jessica, I present part two of the pack, Nikki Edition. Nikki does have another site, as does Marion, so you're not going to get everything she has here, but you will get everything she's done with the public-slut site.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 16.8 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Public-slut - Nikki Edition, Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Girlfriend getting fucked by another guy Elbing

Studio: ScrewMyWifeClub
Genres: Public, Fetish, Squirting, SexToy, Milf, Threesome, Brutal
This guy agrees to watch his blonde, sexy wife get fucked by another guy. The father-in-law will be incorporated at the end.
Duration: 12:00
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 656kbps

File size: 69.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlfriend getting fucked by another guy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The wrong door, but the right pussy Island Lake

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Hunt4K
Cast: Kinuski Kakku
Genres: All sex, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Pussy licking
My old friend had invited me to come to his place. It’s been a while since I last saw him so I was glad to chat with him after all this time. He told me that he started dating this hot girl which I didn’t know about. We could keep on talking for hours, but suddenly I felt the urge to pee. - Hey, man, where’s the bathroom? He pointed to the door at the end of the hallway...
Duration: 29:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11661kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The wrong door, but the right pussy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Very Best Of Breaking Taboos - part 2 - Schamlos durch die City Crandall

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Subway Innovative Productions
Naked woman walking the streets of the city. Not just naked, but with goods between the legs, mousetraps on nipples, etc. Talk with passers-by, go to the stores, do indicate "voice-overs." In the film a lot of conversation in German.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:42
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 977kbps

File size: 738.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Very Best Of Breaking Taboos - part 2 - Schamlos durch die City
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Richelle Ryan Nanafalia

Cast: Richelle Ryan
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore All Sex In
Richelle is the kind of Woman who wears the pants in her relationship to say the least. Her constant verbal abuse of her husband is the only way to keep him in his place. But after whining to be included more in her life she agreed to let the panty-waist husband come with her to her favorite hook up spot where she meets the real studs in her life. It looks like a slow night and her sissy hub is whining for a as in walks a very Hot Stud. He immediately makes for Richelle and introduces himself and does not seem to be phased by her husband on his knees. Richelle is on him quick with a package check to be sure he is up to her standards. Taking him back to the house and getting right to work on that dick she is interrupted again by her sissified husband begging to watch. Mazee is not deterred and sets about fucking Richelle just the way she needs. His final load is right on her feet that she turns and serves to sissy hub as his for the night. Richelle is the Queen of her castle.
Duration: 31:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Richelle Ryan
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Your wife or my slut? Switch on the lights and see! Studley

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Tiffany Tatum
Genres: All sex, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Hairy, Small tits, Doggystyle, Riding, Hardcore
Today I decided to visit my friend, he wanted to introduce me to his new girlfriend. She was Simply Incredible – her long legs, firm booty, and blue eyes were enough to drive any man wild with lust. She glanced at me playfully, it was obvious that she also liked me. What happened next is something I like to call “The Hand of God”! The lights turned off all of a sudden and we were left in pitch-darkness. - What the hell? Lemme take care of it… - my friend said. Suddenly, I felt my denim pants sliding down as someone’s wet mouth started pleasuring my cock… The lights turned back on as unexpectedly as before – I got to see my friend’s face when he caught us in the act! He was confused and angry, all at first. - What the fuck do you think you’re doing? Grabbed the wrong cock in the dark? – he shouted. I decided to calm him down by offering him some money I had in my pocket.
Duration: 28:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11600kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Your wife or my slut? Switch on the lights and see!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kennedy Kressler - To Be Fucked Remastered* Potsdam

Cast: Kennedy Kressler
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se
Since Scott won't do anything to keep his wife Kennedy attracted to him, she's going to have to find another man willing to go the extra mile for her.
Duration: 29:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8291kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kennedy Kressler - To Be Fucked Remastered*
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Isadora Villa Video Spurlockville

My Isadora Villa needs cock all the time. If men refuse to fuck her she gets frustrated and starts destroying things. For us it is normal to come home and see her fornicate with her lovers. She doesn't care about our presence.
Duration: 17:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15732kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isadora Villa Video
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jennifer White - Easy A Remastered Egypt

Cast: Jennifer White
Genres: Cuckold, Interracial, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se
Schoolwork is such a fucking chore! Who really has time for that shit, anyway? Not Jennifer, that's for sure! Though she was enrolled as a full-time student, what she really ended up being was a fuck-toy for half of the professors on campus.
Duration: 31:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jennifer White - Easy A Remastered
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla