Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 23 Mayıs 2022, 17:48   #973
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Bryan & Taylor: Edge Maquon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Taylor
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
For those of you who feel gypped because I didn't blow Taylor during his Serviced video, you will be pleasantly surprised that I got him to do a lot more in the silver chair!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 982.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Taylor: Edge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Extremeboyz Bondage Compilation Part 12 Mozier

Genres: Gay, BDSM
Another hot video.A collection of favorite videos from ExtremeBoyz Twink Bondage.
Duration: 1:57:30
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extremeboyz Bondage Compilation Part 12
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 215 (Get Your Tongue Deep Up My Arsehole, You Worm!) Guasdualito

Release Year: 2021
Genres:
I loro lamenti servono solo a spingere i nostri diabolici a punizioni ancora più estreme fino a quando non li infrangono completamente.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:54
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1835kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 179.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 215 (Get Your Tongue Deep Up My Arsehole, You Worm!)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bryan & Ivan: Edge Salt Point

Cast: Bryan, Ivan
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Ivan was actually intrigued by the idea of doing an Edge video, and I think he did kind of enjoy the blow job he got during the Serviced videos.
He just wasn't too sure about all the extra fantasy stuff. I did try to push his limits, and we did pretty good.
Some fun nutty stuff, so I hope you enjoy Ivan's time in the chair!
Duration: 18:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 835.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Ivan: Edge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bryan & Ian: Edge Rapids City

Cast: Bryan, Ian
Surprise! Sweeps Week! I thought I would air this Edge video as a kind of teaser for some upcoming Edge vids. Not everyone buys DVDs of course, and I thought this Edge video had some really nice kinky stuff in it! Enjoy!
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 910.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Ian: Edge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Joel Young Spy Part 6 Westville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Cast: Joseph Lewis
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Kenny is so damn glorious and kinky, too! He is always up for some kittling even though it drives him into hysterics. When I suggested he put on my straight jacket, he an ultra-cute smile and said, "Sure, why not'" I was ecstatic, of course. His feet are so ticklish even with just a feather that I was enjoying every minute. I took my time tantalizing this jaw-dropping teddy of a dude - and ultimately took the jacket off so I could kittle the rest of his glorious figure including his pits, sides and neck. This is one of my all time beloved scenes here on MFF!.
Duration: 16:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 366.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joel Young Spy Part 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jare Crucified Muscle Part 1 Jicin

Cast: Daniel Miller
This ungrateful mega-slut is secured in place for me to Take my gusto and revenge! That flappy gay dick belongs to me. It’s a rush taunting that impaler till it’s firm and desperate for pleasure. I instruct this cunt a lesson whacking its culo till those helpless cheeks are searing red. Whack! The pitiful sod can’t do anything but scream. Haha! That’s nothing compared to the relentless paddling Sir Derek gives! This pristine culo Is worth to be destroyed!
Duration: 20:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 458.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jare Crucified Muscle Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bryan & Chance: Edge New Vienna

Cast: Bryan, Chance
I was never able to talk Chance into doing more full-on guy-on-guy work.
But he did say he had fun doing the Serviced video and wanted to do more work that wasn't so interactive.
So I thought I would get him in for an Edge video, which were basically designed to ease the straight guys into doing 'more'. Pushing their limits so they can see they can in fact do more with a dude than get his dick sucked.
Of course, I would run into guys that had no limits (Teague comes to mind!), but over all, most of the guys really stick to a very narrow range of things they will do.
Chance is one for those guys, so if you watch the fantasy stuff, just know, I am really pushing him out of his comfort zone.
Some pretty hot dominate stuff going on, so hopefully you can all appreciate it!
Duration: 17:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps

File size: 776.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Chance: Edge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Axel The Contest I – Chapter 5 Baar

Axel Johnson is chained on his back, blindfolded and naked. “What is this? Where am I?” he cries out, completely in the dark. He is cuffed at his wrists and ankles to a rack that has the power to pull his body apart, but he doesn’t know that, yet. He hears the dungeon door open and then feels hands on his body. He is terrified, knowing he will soon be in pain but having no idea how. Smack! A riding-crop hits his nipples, then his navel, then his inner thighs and feet – he never knows where until it happens. The first crank of the rack stretches him just a little. “Oh god,” he thinks. “I’m going to be racked!” He will, indeed, but first the soles of his feet – the most sensitive part of the body – are caned. Suddenly, he’s stretched, still loose enough to squirm and flex, but fully stretched. Then the real pain begins – a long, hard flogging of his torso. Rarely has a boy suffered so beautifully. And his torment has just begun.
Duration: 18:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12462kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Axel The Contest I – Chapter 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Joel Part 7 Meppen

Twink stud Joel is so tightly roped to the massive concrete beam that he can barely move. Young Cole is fascinated by his new pain-inducing device – an electric wand that sends jolts of static electricity into a victim’s body with a simple touch. He loves torturing Joel with it, stroking it against every square of skin exposed between the ropes, making the Joel groan in pain and squirm against his bonds. Now it’s time to add some more rope. Joel is gagged with red rope and his cock and balls are roped to his big toes and the mouth gag. Cole then yanks on the rope, sending Joel into spasms of pain as his balls are painfully stretched Poor, little roped twink.
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 322.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joel Part 7
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 160 (Eat My Cock Cheese With Your Filthy Whore Mouth) Cottondale

Genres:
Die süße, heiße Blondine versucht ihr Bestes, um ihn durch seinen Schmerz zu sprechen, aber er sagt ihr, dass er wirklich eine gute Hure braucht, keine Redewendung.
Duration: 3:30
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2128kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 55.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 160 (Eat My Cock Cheese With Your Filthy Whore Mouth)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thomas Johnston Battery Park

Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Thomas Johnston
Sadomasochistic gay-for-pay Tormentor Jake comebacks to predominate and abase powerless homosexual elliott. The naked runt is wriggling on a restroom floor and the Tormentor resumes to dish out rough treatment. With whip in hand, the roaring Tormentor handles the slave like a hound and affixes a cock-squeezing cangue on him before ordering him to munch neat the dirty restroom bowl. Then the top pulls the worm around the restroom room, all the time shouting manhandle and thrashing him with the cane. The harm proceeds when the Tormentor puts his strenuous footwear on the worm's dinky and squeezes it, causing elliott considerable pain. On all fours, the slave is ordered to munch neat Jake's footwear before he is made to sit on a huge dildo which spreads his a-hole to the max. Needing to use the toilet, the Tormentor releases his manstick and pees directly into the sub's mouth, using him as a human urinal. The slave has to drink the odorous liquid and gags as it rivulets down his throat. This thrills the Tormentor whose dinky now gets rigid and the slave is ordered to munch it clean. The humiliation is finished by the slave having to crawl around the guest room on all 4s with the huge dildo still hanging out of his demolished hole!
Duration: 18:25
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2565kbps

File size: 355.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thomas Johnston
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Paul Rivera Florissant

Cast: Paul Rivera
Watch movie Subordinated twinks conforms his tormentor by taking it rectally on Gay Room.
Duration: 23:27
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2292kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paul Rivera
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 197 (Lick My Stinking Arsehole You Pathetic Runt!) Ocotillo

Genres:
Le lacrime verranno usate la prossima volta ... per qualcosa di molto contorto che non hai mai visto prima da nessuna parte.
Duration: 16:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1540kbps

File size: 191.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 197 (Lick My Stinking Arsehole You Pathetic Runt!)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bryan & Teague: Edge Huntington Mills

Cast: Bryan, Teague
If you tuned in last week for Teague's solo, you saw how much energy and sheer it takes for him to nut.
He seems to like a little pain with his pleasure, practically pounding his balls, and literally beating his cock into submission.
So in the short time we had spent, I knew that he was up for a little cock torture.
As Teague admitted during his solo, he is a dirty boy, and he doesn't seem to have a lot of limits, which is unusual for an Edge video candidate. So we got a little extra nutty, and I had lot of fun, 'cuz I felt like he was way into everything we tried. For being 18, he has lots of experience, and I think he enjoyed finally getting in return what he is used to giving. Likewise for me.
So this Edge video should make those fans who cry out for more fantasy sequences happy. It's mostly fantasy stuff, The blow job truly becomes secondary this time out.
This is a great one guys. I didn't think I could think of any other nutty stuff to do, but I guess I just need a naughty Greek boy!
Duration: 17:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

File size: 770.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Teague: Edge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 206 (You're Going To Lick My Stinking Arsehole!) Lucan

Genres:
La dolce e calda bionda fa del suo meglio per parlargli attraverso il suo dolore, ma le dice che ciò di cui ha davvero bisogno è una buona puttana, non un sacco di chiacchiere.
Duration: 16:12
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2138kbps

File size: 262.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 206 (You're Going To Lick My Stinking Arsehole!)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 157 (Brutally Impaled & Bred) Mollusk

Genres:
Die Tränen werden das nächste Mal verwendet ... für etwas sehr Verdrehtes, das Sie noch nie zuvor gesehen haben.
Duration: 7:45
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2143kbps

File size: 125.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 157 (Brutally Impaled & Bred)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Axel The Contest I – Chapter 4 Adelaide

Joseph Mathews has Axel Johnson right where he wants him: Strung-up, spread-eagle, arms stretched wide just above his head, legs V’d by an ankle-spreader. “Payback time,” Joseph tells the naked stud, then he lays into his back and ass with a single-tail whip. “Fuck you!” Axel barks after ten good lashes. He looks great, young and fit, his body flexing and squirming under the lash, as he pulls himself up on his toes. “Please,” he begs after a while, gasping between screams of agony, his back and ass laced with whip marks, but he doesn’t ask for it to stop. Levi’s blows get harder, until the stud is almost delirious. Then Levi sprays raw on the wounds, turning Axel into a writhing, whimpering slave, at his limit of endurance. In this contest being able to absorb pain is as important as being able to deliver it.
Duration: 16:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13252kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Axel The Contest I – Chapter 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 207 (Rim Me Before Swallowing Water From My Arsehole!) Rivne

Genres:
Legato in una posizione alla pecorina che mostrava perfettamente il suo culo in forte espansione e il seno stretto, entrambe le estremità del ragazzo sono spalancate per l'accesso e mature per la spiumatura.
Duration: 9:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2131kbps

File size: 154.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 207 (Rim Me Before Swallowing Water From My Arsehole!)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

James Freeman Whitmore Lake

Cast: James Freeman
Sir Aaron belts and tramples this gay like a rampant ! This is one of our toughest ever sessions with a completely pleased Sir who clearly luvs hurting his miserable sub!
Duration: 21:12
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2400kbps

File size: 383.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James Freeman
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lance Soldier Boy Part 2 Busy

Cast: Edward Rodriguez
A handsome passive, having come on a date to active comrades with big dicks, thought that he was waiting for hot sex that would end with cool orgasms. The instinct deceived the handsome man, because the rude acts opened his mouth and pissed him forcibly right into the mouth, forcing the brunette to swallow all the urine. The dude surprisingly liked the taste of the piss, so at the end he asked for another portion.
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 410.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lance Soldier Boy Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla