Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 22 Haziran 2022, 16:57   #383
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Ava - Chastity Slaved Used As Vanity Chair Chenzhou

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Brat Girl, Blonde
Video language: English
Testing out my new vanity chair while getting ready to go out to dinner with my girlfriends. With my slave locked in chastity underneath my ass, I'm wearing a new pink bra and a tight black thong. I'm waiting for my other slave to deliver my new dress that Im going to wear to dinner tonight however he gets on my nerves for taking too long... Taking selfies in the mirror and going live for my followers. Im amused how good my ass looks from the front in the mirror as i'm bouncing up and down on my slaves face hahaha. Then I start telling my slave what I want to do to him tonight, how I want to start using him as my new ball busting slave for my content. I want to start making money off of humiliating him and kicking him in his balls! I might even invite all my girlfriends over after dinner tonight to kick him too so then he's even more humiliated. Then I tell him how after me and my girlfriends have fun and kick him in his balls my alphas going to fuck me in my bed and he must watch from the corner of my room! Then he has to eat my alphas cum right from the condom. His balls will be so sore from getting kicked earlier then he has to watch me and alpha fuck while he's locked in chastity hahah
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11802kbps
Audio: 377kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ava - Chastity Slaved Used As Vanity Chair
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ava Maitland

Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Blonde, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish
A Shrinking Fetish Loser I’m slowly shrinking you till you become the perfect size for me. Each load I dump down your throat of my magic waste you become shorter and shorter. I’m only 5’4 and you’re already shorter than me to begin with. You’ve always been a short useless pathetic loser your whole life. I keep shrinking you till you just finally disappear. Each time you shrink you have a different view of my perfect body. First your right beneath my chin looking up at my beautiful face. Then you’re just below my boobs hardly able to see over them. you’re at my waist, the height of a midget as I state and humiliate you. Then you swallow more of the magic waste and end up below my ass looking up at my big peachy ass cheeks… Watch the full video and get the full POV experience of becoming a shrunken tiny loser and find out just how small I actually make you become.
Duration: 9:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24175kbps
Audio: 379kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ava
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shaft is applying to be my bull Nice

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Mistress damazonia, estreme ass worship, ass licking pov action.
Duration: 3:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10584kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 298.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shaft is applying to be my bull
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber Pingxiang

Cast: Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Chastity, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Feet
Watch beautiful, radiant Amber dressed in a shiny body suit fuck her betas mouth. 12 minutes of watching her beauty and seeing her perfect princess feet. Her collared mutt is on his knees so weak for her. Licking her whole foot… choking on her whole foot. Sucking and licking her toes while Amber sits above him. Good Boy!!!!
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14658kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Well that was a good fuck Waterford Works

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Stream action, Live pegging action, Mistress extreme fucked slave ass.
Duration: 31:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 561.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Well that was a good fuck
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber Stevenage

Cast: Amber
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Face Slapping, Chastity
It’s just another day for a hot girl. Working out and taking cute pictures. I’m sitting on top of dink and I start asking him about his “dating history”. This big fat dummy is like ancient and he claims he has been !!! Obviously he’s peaked my interest, like what girl in their right mind would go on a date with Dink????? Dink begins to tell me about these girls in high school that he asked out. He describes them to me: what they looked like, their names, how the names are spelled, how he asked them out. I draw on dink with a sharpie while he tells me how he asked these girls out. (He never went on dates with these girls, but had somehow worked up the courage to ask them out). As I continue investigating these encounters dink had with these girls, I start to get angrier the more he tells me.
Duration: 22:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14667kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Urethra examination AnykSciai

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German
The burning pain that this fucker withstood when his Domme rammed a cotton swab into his urethra is slowly backing off now that she’s stroking his cock tenderly. But when he cums and the stream of his jizz rushes through his unit… That’s gonna hurt!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 5:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3754kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 159.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Urethra examination
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Cock Sounding Venta

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Sounds
Hot Cock Sounding with Post Orgasm Stroking, Close ups show.
Duration: 22:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1689kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 307.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Cock Sounding
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ava Minter City

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Ass , Ass Worship, Brat Girl, Blonde
Testing out my new vanity chair while getting ready to go out to dinner with my girlfriends. With my slave locked in chastity underneath my ass, I'm wearing a new pink bra and a tight black thong. I'm waiting for my other slave to deliver my new dress that Im going to wear to dinner tonight however he gets on my nerves for taking too long... Taking selfies in the mirror and going live for my followers. Im amused how good my ass looks from the front in the mirror as i'm bouncing up and down on my slaves face hahaha. Then I start telling my slave what I want to do to him tonight, how I want to start using him as my new ball busting slave for my content. I want to start making money off of humiliating him and kicking him in his balls! I might even invite all my girlfriends over after dinner tonight to kick him too so then he's even more humiliated. Then I tell him how after me and my girlfriends have fun and kick him in his balls my alphas going to fuck me in my bed and he must watch from the corner of my room! Then he has to eat my alphas cum right from the condom. His balls will be so sore from getting kicked earlier then he has to watch me and alpha fuck while he's locked in chastity hahah
Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11802kbps
Audio: 377kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ava
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bossy Ass Delilah Femdom Collection Part Two Antrim

I am an International and Universal Boss. My Bossy’s attitude will tame you when you disobey.
For over 24 years, I have trained men to serve me as I command. My persona, my confidence, and beauty are the ingredients that ensure naughty men do what I want, when I want. These are the facts; I keep it real like that.

Total size: 7.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bossy Ass Delilah Femdom Collection Part Two
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla