Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 25 Haziran 2022, 16:04   #386
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Princess Fucks Best Oromocto

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
Video language: English
Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave's ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and gangbang his ass. Princess Macy doesn't want her slut to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Fucks Best
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lady Kate Unreal Vip Sweet Nice Magic Super Collection For You. Part 1. Quezon City

Release Year: 2022
Lady Kate hardcore punishment slave extreme dominating session. Look and derive pleasure. here’s just this one anal whore and two huge cocks! What doesn’t fit is made to fit in his tight deep hole!

Total size: 1.9 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Kate Unreal Vip Sweet Nice Magic Super Collection For You. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Boots licking Hood River

Genres: Femdom, Footfetish, Foot worship
Slave guy Boots licking, extreme humilation, amateur femdom action.
Duration: 8:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 390.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boots licking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shameful meat club Swan Hill

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German
The fact that this masked sub’s cock is growing harder and harder in front of his dommes’ eyes makes him feel so ashamed… Still, he can’t control it – not even when the bossy ladies come teasing him and beating his throbbing shlong with a crop whip!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 32:13
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3741kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 913.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shameful meat club
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rough Domination Of Restrained Bitch Mistress An Li Montreat

Cast: Mistress An Li
Genres: Bondage, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Sounding
New mask slave is subjected to verbal interrogation, humiliation, spanking with several different implements, bondage in several different positions with hot mistress An Li!
Duration: 51:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Domination Of Restrained Bitch Mistress An Li
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beth Kinky Femdom Collection Part One Kinards

Hi there! I'm Beth Kinky. I live with my Master, His name is Joe. We are a pervert, kinky couple who live together in Hungary. We are well knowned in Bdsm and swinger communities. We live in a Bdsm relationship with taboo involved. Joe is the dominant Dad, and Beth is His submissive slave.

Total size: 18.7 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beth Kinky Femdom Collection Part One
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Domdeluxury Femdom Part Two Wykoff

Welcome My Devotees! This is My personal space that I choose to share with you, where I post more than Bdsm. Thank you for supporting My Lifestyle and work through your attention and adoration. This is a safe place so don't be shy to Express yourself.

Total size: 10.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Domdeluxury Femdom Part Two
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cum Extractor Arizona City

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Latex sexy mistress Tiffany Tyler, extreme milked slave and cum eated.
Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3836kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 290.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Extractor
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ella Needs a New Sex Slave Pitts

Mistress Ella Nova femdom, pussy ass worship and strapon fucked slave guy.
Duration: 20:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4948kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 789.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Needs a New Sex Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Nikki Whiplash Ballbusting World Collection Part Three O Neals

Mistress Nikki, in her gorgeous latex outfit and stilettos, enters her basement cage, revealing the sub who is locked within the floor cell. She makes sure to use his mouth to lick her shoes as she places her heel into his vulnerable cock and balls, as she torments him and explains that she is going to use her giant strapon to ruin his holes. She drags him out of his confinement and uses his mouth and throat to lube up the giant rubber cock, then pulling him tight against the bars to fuck him, showing no mercy with the hard thrusts, making him moan in pleasure as his prostate is smashed, making him leak copious precum. Mistress continues the pegging in different positions before showing off his newly stretched and gapping asshole.

Total size: 17.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Nikki Whiplash Ballbusting World Collection Part Three
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

S&M cock enhancement Guangdong

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German
This Mistress loves her men tall and well-endowed but it looks like her new slave doesn’t quite fit the description. Watch him get suspended by his wrists while the domme takes the time to play with his shaven package. Play with it so damn rough!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 4:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3666kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 113.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: S&M cock enhancement
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Club Stiletto Femdom Collection Part One Whitinsville

They really enjoy using the pump to push the slaves head up into their ass crack. They take turns smothering it. Bouncing and a lot of full weight full seal long sits. The clip is ended early due to slave retire.

Total size: 23.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Club Stiletto Femdom Collection Part One
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Own Your Holes Osnabrock

Cast: Bianca Stone
Genres: FemDom POV, Tattoo, Brunette, Heels, Strapon, Small Tits, Natural Tits, JOI, Tease
Get on your knees and worship me as your strap-on Goddess. Your holes are mine so you will train them for me, and do what I say to become a better slut. Open wide, and learn to suck my silicone dick like a real cock. Prove you can take my dick in your ass by plugging your hole first... I want to fuck you as hard as I want, as long as I want, and whenever I want!
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6141kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 488.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Own Your Holes
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Venus Girls Femdom Collection Part One Waskish

Young Mistresses alternately and simultaneously spit into the slave’s open mouth filling it with saliva. Mistress roughly put her foot on the chest of the immobilized slave and spat in his pitiful face. Stretched out the slave’s mouth, thrusting their latex-gloved fingers into it and spitting down his throat. After spitting, the girls mercilessly slap the slave’s cheeks and put their fingers in his mouth to mock him.

Total size: 15.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Venus Girls Femdom Collection Part One
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Draven Avoids Jail Time Broadalbin

Sexy police girl Erin Everheart fucks Draven Navarro, hot strapon action.
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 586.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Draven Avoids Jail Time
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ghosts in the Butt Nuevo

Sexy and mad nurse Erin Everheart hardcore sex, and strapon action.
Duration: 24:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 903.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ghosts in the Butt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

11 Load Edging Cum Blast Windhoek

Lexi Sindel extreme domination, Slave hard tied and extreme milked cock.
Duration: 10:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 304.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 11 Load Edging Cum Blast
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Princess Amber & Lexi Chase - Humiliate An Old Loser Cocle

Cast: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Tease & Denial, Edging, Financial Domination, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial
Lexi is having a hard time getting her old beta male to sign its debt contract. She and Amber play an edging game with the stupid old man to damage his brain further in hopes that he will eventually be dumb enough to sign. The girls tease the old fool with their bodies and make him stroke when they say. When the old fool doesn’t listen well enough the girls slap him in its face. The girls write insults on the idiot’s body. Girls hate him and only want his money. The girls change outfits to make him even hornier. The male cannot resist shiny. The girls edge the male for more than 20 minutes. The old man eventually breaks down and signs. The girl’s promise the old fool an orgasm after he signs. The idiot gets very excited, but of course, Amber and Lexi trick the beta and lock him right back into chastity. The girls now have the beta in $40,000 of debt and it doesn’t even get to cum! The girls take humiliating photos of the old simp. They send the photos to their boyfriends so that they can laugh at him, too. They got all the old man’s money and he just wanted one orgasm. His life sucks so much!
Duration: 27:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14374kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Amber & Lexi Chase - Humiliate An Old Loser
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Correction Liangping

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal
Kade is about to find out Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore means serious business and won't tolerate any more house arrest rules to be broken. If he fucks up even once more it won't be just her big, thick cock being shoved and plowed deep inside him. To help with his obedience training a shock collar has been locked tightly around his neck so he can be quickly and efficiently corrected at the push of a button. His cock remains locked in chastity but his asshole is completely exposed and vulnerable to be punished with her merciless strap-on dick.
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Correction
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cherry Torn, Dominatrix Jacona

Release Year: 2022
Shadowplayers is proud to present bdsm star Cherry Torn in her first all Fem-Dom video. Watch Cherry demonstrate her skill over a long session of tease-and-denial with her submissive male. She teases his cock with harnesses and metal cock-an-ball stretchers. While slapping, squeezing, and teasing his constantly erect cock, she uses cruel clamps on his nipples and gives him ample beatings with whip, crop, cane, and more. Over the long session she demands ample foot licking and worship and also settles in for plenty of face-sitting and licking of her sweet shaven pussy. Although she gets plenty of satisfaction, her slave is left with a perpetually unsatisfied member. But he loves it.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:14
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2398kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn, Dominatrix
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bossy Ass Delilah Femdom Collection Part Five Curlew

I am an International and Universal Boss. My Bossy’s attitude will tame you when you disobey.
For over 24 years, I have trained men to serve me as I command. My persona, my confidence, and beauty are the ingredients that ensure naughty men do what I want, when I want. These are the facts; I keep it real like that.

Total size: 8.6 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bossy Ass Delilah Femdom Collection Part Five
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla