Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 27 Haziran 2022, 16:38   #2347
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Henna Hex - The Joy of Suffering (720p) Old Forge

He switches to the flogger and whips her entire body hard, until she’s and warm all over.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Henna Hex - The Joy of Suffering (720p)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Medical Benefits Heath Springs

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English
Sexy milf Ashley Renee, very extreme mouth gags bound on chair.
Duration: 7:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 167.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Medical Benefits
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aidra Fox and Kharlie Stone Taming Teen Tourists Lonaconing

Release Year: 2022
The customer takes poor little Gina on scary ride through the world of BDSDM, sexual torture and brutal rough sex. Using a variety of toys and devices he sexually teases and torments Gina before tossing her unto his dingy bed like a rag doll and savagely pounding her tight teen pussy into screaming submission. A whirlwind of positions and creamy orgasms later he treats his new toy to a big messy facial.
Duration: 54:35
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 840.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aidra Fox and Kharlie Stone Taming Teen Tourists
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nyssas Needs 2 Isparta

Earlier Nyssa was all smiles and giggles. Now we're going to see if we can change that. The box on her head has been open so far, which is uncomfortable, but not too distressing. Close it, though, and it is a completely different game. It becomes hot, claustrophobic and loud as hell inside. It is enough to make her start screaming for mercy right away.
We take the box off, but that is not an act of mercy. The members want to watch Nyssa punish herself and it was just getting in the way. She needs to be able to wind up and hit hard enough to raise a welt. No one is going to stand for her going easy on herself.
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 548.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyssas Needs 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nora Riley BaRS Part 3 Highland Park

The last part of Nora Riley's epic live show, This amazing coed, took all we had, most girls cave at a third of what we gave Nora! This girl can take it!
The last scene and Nora eyes are glazed over, she is completely cum and deep into subspace. That doesn't stop the boys from bringing the dick one more time. Nora Cums, screams, cums, screams, it's really all one 12 minute orgasm. This is bondage and rough sex at its finest. Nora is the model that every new performer should study, this girl is amazing! Sexaully Broken bringing you real college coeds and fucking the live hell out of them!
Duration: 20:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nora Riley BaRS Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ransom Cold Brook

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid. They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out. Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up! As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed.
Duration: 40:59
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ransom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Professional Body builder, bound, skull fucked, made to cum with vibrator and cock! Jihlava

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ashley Starr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, All Sex
This powerful women is bound, manhandled and put in her sexual place. We start by taking four-strand Bavarian hemp rope and binding our muscled beauty, elbows behind her back. With just that one piece of rope Ashley discovers her mighty strength is useless. She is quite stuck but lets pile on the dispair, shall we? We add rope to her wrists, now she knows she is helpless, she knows that there will be no heroic feet of strength that can free her. It not a feeling she is used to at all.
We jam a huge ring gag into her big mouth. Her mouth is held wide open, drool drips down her body and there is nothing Ashley can do about it. How embarrassing, this powerful women can't even stop drooling all over herself. We knock her to her knees and pull out our cock. She knows what will come next. Her arms trapped behind her, her mouth held open, she knows the cock is going to fuck her throat and she knows she is helpless to stop it. Ashley understands what sexual fear is, as the cock hits the back of her throat. All her training, strength and muscles mean nothing, she is on her knees being skull fucked. Fighting to get air as the cock slides down her throat and cuts off breathing. We hold the cock down her throat, slowly suffocating her, she can't even bite down if she had to, hard metal is holding her mouth wide open for cock. When Ashley thinks she might pass out from the brutal face fucking, we pick her off the ground, bend her over and slide the cock balls deep into her wet pussy first stroke! Within seconds of being fucked deep, Ashley cums and cums hard. She can't control her body, she has cum dripping out of her pussy, drool dripping out of her mouth. She is completely used sexually. The meaning of her existence is now to simply take cock, take it any way we want, at any time, in any hole, and there is nothing she can do to stop it. Her body was ours when the ropes went on, but now her mind is ours because the cock has won. We further bind our helpless Bodybuilder into a brutal spread strappado. Muscles pulled and stretched to their limits, we fuck her some more, make her cum over and over with the vibrator. Her clit is swollen from all the cumming, it is huge! No doubt the largest clit you will ever see.
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7274kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Professional Body builder, bound, skull fucked, made to cum with vibrator and cock!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte, Whitney Morgan and Catherine Sterling Howard Beach

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sandra, Whitney and Catherine are stirring after a cold night in the ramshackle trailer. The tied trio are tethered backs to the walls, legs stretched out in front of them in their sundresses, high heels removed and discarded. Their mouths, well stuffed, are covered by a wide vetwrap gag that goes right over the chin. Their busty, blonde captrix, Lisa, has her eyes on their delicious feet and plans to have her way with all thirty ticklish toes... But there are pesky pairs of pantyhose in the way! She tears the nylon tights from the gagged gals - struggling in their classic ties - exposing their soft soles so delightfully wrinkled for worship. Lisa tests out the tickle reaction of each, gives them a tongue bath dining on the treats of the threesome till the trailer tart can take it no more, rubbing herself off through her denim daisy dukes in a foot fetish finale of orgasmic climax!
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4933kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte, Whitney Morgan and Catherine Sterling
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Russian Slaves Scene 42 - Klafelin Iquitos

Tortures of disobedient Russian girls. Clips, clothespegs, games with a candle, binding, a beating on a bum.
Format: avi
Duration: 46:49
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1622kbps

File size: 602.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves Scene 42 - Klafelin
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Torture of Loyalty DeRidder

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Mia, a timid pigeon. She is facing the utmost pain, she can't give even a little disobedience, and is helplessly waiting for the unbearable tortures to finish. For every strokes Dr. Lomp donating her, she is hopping silently in pain. She is so well tamed, so she even can't think of resisting. Trying so much not to weep, Mia is proving that she is not an inexperienced slave girl anymore. Well come to Graias pain club, girl. Let our friends to enjoy your suffering.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10704kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture of Loyalty
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Secretary gag tutorial Lowestoft

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Secretary Elizabeth gag tutorial tranings, self gagged action, Enjoy!
Duration: 29:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4042kbps

File size: 896.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary gag tutorial
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - From the archives of Vesta's BondageDivas Meadow Creek

From the archives of Vesta's BondageDivas , the long-running site full of Tons of super-sexy damsels-in-distress comes Captive Kendra - starring Kendra James tied up in rope predicaments from secretary struggling on the floor to naked and spread-legged on the staircase!
Duration: 10:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4908kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - From the archives of Vesta's BondageDivas
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Nyxon Caputa

MILF housewives Sandra and Nyxon had been lounging in their lingerie, loving an afternoon for just the two of them in their 1950s abode. They had agreed to spend some quality time relaxing, yet their nerves began to jangle at the sound of the doorbell buzzing…
The MILF housewives recline together, ankles crossed on the couch, tied by rope in an uncompromising position that leaves the blushing broads with little to hide. Both Sandra and Nyxon’s legs are spread wide, open bottomed girdles revealing neat pussy lips framed by garters and stockings. Though the pair have their lips covered by Hollywood style bandana gags, we can see trepidation on their lips… and a little excitement too! Their bondagette is a blonde door-to-door sales lady Lisa Harlotte, with the latest, state of the art relaxation device to demonstrate, a hand-held massager with dual-tips for both precision and all-encompassing vibrations where it is most needed. The buzzing devices are turned on, and with expert gentle caresses becoming titillating torture as her deft hand glides all over her bound customers bodies. Now, Lisa can tell from their moist clits’ acceptance, they are both already sold…
Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5151kbps

File size: 598.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Nyxon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Torture Galaxy Exclusive Full Hot Good Sweet New Collection. Part 2. Monument

The girls actually pierced chest spokes hammered nails in the chest, vagina Stick In electrical items, and the electric current, stick a needle in the buttocks and generally very cruel mockery - It's very painful! The one of the sites horror dedicated to bdsm.

Total size: 10.7 GB in 32 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture Galaxy Exclusive Full Hot Good Sweet New Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Paid Pleasure & Paid Pain (Tiffany Doll) Malverne

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Tiffany Doll
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Hardcore, All Sex
Sexy slave Tiffany Doll came for treatment a couple months ago but was late and had a filthy ass. So we punished her for her failed session by turning her into a dunce.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paid Pleasure & Paid Pain (Tiffany Doll)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Double Trouble Part 2 Lizella

Having two veteran beauties on hand for this kind of torment is a real treat. First we hook Wenona up to a box that provides electrical charges at seemingly random intervals. It's an ingenious way to keep her screaming while we go to work on Darling for a bit.
She complains about the clamps on her tongue and tits, but as much as she wants to cry, Elise's tickle torture has her in stitches.
There are more shocks, humiliations, canings, whippings, and other wild times than any one model could possibly take. That's why we have two of them here to suffer and scream.
Duration: 1:01:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Trouble Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied Washingtonville

It's easy to fall out of an exercise regime, unless you have tied down your schedule of course... well I had asked my guy to make sure I was tied on my treadmill, that would make sure I went for a run! In my spandex gym pants I try hard to keep up, and upright, as he has the control and turns up the speed on me. I trot making my breasts bounce in my bodysuit and butt cheeks jiggle in my white leggings, and he has to take a closer look at my behind when he sees that!
Duration: 3:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 127.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Self gag Aransas Pass

Release Year: 2016
Amateur girl Elizabeth, extreme self gagged bondage games action.
Duration: 26:12
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4157kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 822.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self gag
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Reportreview Tuckerton

Release Year: 2019
Studio: OfficePerils
Sexy secretary Elizabeth in red, tape gagged and rope bondage standing.
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4076kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reportreview
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goody Two Shoes Part Three Saint Robert

All day our members had been talking to Piper Hill and she did not even have the common decency to remember their names. She was supposed to thank them for the excellent time that she has had but instead she ended up being punished for being so rude. She had to thank each and every one of them for the personalized reminders we gave her. Their names will stay etched into her mind for at least as long as it takes those bruises to fade.
Duration: 38:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 437.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goody Two Shoes Part Three
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweaty Pig - London River Crumpton

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
London River is a fucked up pig. A fucked up, sweaty pig. She's straining to hold herself up because the metal collar around her neck doesn't let her sit, squat, or stand upright, it just locks her into some terrible middle position.
She's also not too good at following directions or answering questions. She's just too new to the BDSM world to know how to behave properly during a live feed. Her manners could use some work and when it comes to teaching a lesson, there is nothing like a little pain and humiliation to drive the point home.
We have a Member on hand today to help out with the instructions. Minbari came in to lend his expertise. London doesn't like what he has to offer very much, but everyone else does. She's crying her eyes out and we love it.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweaty Pig - London River
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla