Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 03 Ağustos 2022, 17:53   #461
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Amadahy and Lola – Ashtray Drinks Glass of Spit before Two Bladders of Pee Metcalfe

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Brat Princess 2
Video language: English
Amadahy n Lola make conversation while smoking. They ash into a human ashtray, as needed. The ashtray is ignored aside from its purpose of collecting ash. While the ladies chat, they pass a glass back n forth. They spit and ash into the clear glass. Gradually, the ashtray and glass fill. When the cigarettes are finished, they put both smoldering butts out on the ashtray slave’s tongue. They wash the butts down into the slave with the collected spit and ash from the glass. Its mouth is fit for nothing but waste. The receptacle will have to swallow two bladders of pee in addition to the refuse it has already consumed.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:56
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 10114kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amadahy and Lola – Ashtray Drinks Glass of Spit before Two Bladders of Pee
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Kennya Worship my feet New Manchester

Not everyone gets to kiss my feet, but if you are lucky, you can cum for them…
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13611kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 870.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Kennya Worship my feet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cassidy face sitting El Palqui

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Sexy brunette girl Cassidy face sitting and pussy worship action.
Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 488.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassidy face sitting
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Smother and Tease Heaven and Hell Highgate

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Brat Princess 2
Amadahy has a naked slave locked in chastity. He lays on a bench. She wears a bra and panty with high heels. She sits on his face and smothers him. She verbally humiliates him. She teases his caged cock with a hitachi. She pleasures herself with the vibrator as the slave sucks on her cooter through the panties.
Duration: 11:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5885kbps
Audio: 270kbps

File size: 514.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smother and Tease Heaven and Hell
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Domme’s sexy bunnies Driebergen

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German
The Mistress loves watching her filthy subs play in front of her eyes, looking like a couple of rabbits intended for mating. Though it’s hard to imagine rabbits sucking and rimming ass, isn’t it? Anyway, watch her enjoy a personal live sex show here!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:25
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3747kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 494.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domme’s sexy bunnies
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fdshmj Femdom Collection Part Three West Mineral

A Korean female anchor humiliates foot fetish series of videos!

Total size: 11.2 GB in 38 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fdshmj Femdom Collection Part Three
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cock Sounding Turtle Creek

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Sounds
Hot Cock Massage and Intense Cock Sounding Amateur Action.
Duration: 37:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1339kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 405.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Sounding
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Siren SaintSin Bowman

Cast: Siren SaintSin
Genres: Femdom, POV, stockings, foot fetish, feet, milf, giantess, roleplay
I shrunk you with that little potion. You thought you could seduce me, soldier? Oh no. I am going to get the information I want now that I am a giantess. I will make you sniff my smelly nylons smashing you under my feet until I get all the information about where the soldiers are going.
Duration: 10:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11234kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 927.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siren SaintSin
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

April Olsen - Reaping The Rewards- April Olsen And Dillon Diaz Blandford

Cast: April Olsen, Dillon Diaz
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Prostate Massage, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Ass Licking
The magnificent Mistress April loves a well-behaved man and so introducing Dillon Diaz to her sex dungeon was a dream for this dominant woman. Eager to serve his Mistress, Dillon crawls into his cage on his hands and knees, where he was made to worship her perfect ass through steel bars. Eventually, his delicious tongue earns him a spot on the outside. He gets spanked and flogged by April, who makes her mark on his stunningly fit physique. Needing to see this muscled man in bondage, she ties him up tight with rope, giving her full access to his asshole. She licks, fingers and fucks his asshole as much as she desires, all while he’s suspended in rope. In the final scene, she lays him out on his back over a wooden box with his wrists bound above his head. Mistress April flogs his body, then sucks his big hard cock. She climbs on top of Dillon and slides his fat cock inside her pussy, grabs him by the neck and fucks him just the way she wants it. She grabs a vibrator and cums hard. As a reward, she lets Dillon cum and lets him eat it. What a good boy!
Duration: 52:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9808kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Olsen - Reaping The Rewards- April Olsen And Dillon Diaz
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hit him Harder Mommy Big Springs

"Kimber is tired of her step-father’s backtalk. He needs to stop being so moody when her mom, Raven, goes out on dates with other men. Kimber sucks on her lollypop while her mom administers Marcello’s punishment. Marcello gets paddled like a boy. Hit him harder, mommy! Kimber insists. Raven goes and gets a cane. She gives her husband some good hard whacks. This is what he gets for being so jealous of his wife. Raven is hot. She can do whatever she wants and her cuck husband will have to learn to stay at home and deal with his feelings without lashing out at his step-daughter. Raven drives the end of the cane straight into her husband’s asshole with no lube. She does it right in front of her step-daughter. Marcello is so humiliated. Raven wants her daughter to watch so that she can learn how to punish a cuck. Kimber shoves her lollipop up her step-father’s butt. Then, she makes him suck on it. Marcello is very, very humiliated to have to eat a lollipop that has been inside his butt. He has certainly learned a lesson. (9:18 long)"
Duration: 9:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 683.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hit him Harder Mommy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tiffany face sitting McComb

Busty girl Tiffany extreme face sitting slave man and kinky orgasm action.
Duration: 11:18

File size: 323.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany face sitting
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

18dom Video Collection Ferris

features endless hours of uncensored teen domination videos! Watch these confident 18yo bitches spank and facesit misbehaving guys on camera and tell them when they can worship a pussy or when they can cum. Slaves are so naked and vunerable and have no choice but to shut the f*ck up and do anything to please their mistresses, so young and cute yet so mischievous.

Total size: 7.2 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18dom Video Collection
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crazy face sitting Hallock

Blonde mistress Crazy face sitting, mouth humilated on bed action.
Duration: 19:14

File size: 548.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crazy face sitting
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taya face sitting Vansbro

Horny brunette Taya face sitting and pussy worship femdom action.
Duration: 18:12

File size: 521.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taya face sitting
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla