Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 05 Ağustos 2022, 02:42   #462
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
We Have a winner for the teeniest weaniest weaner Left Hand

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Video language: English
Mistress Real with slave man Dirty talk humiliation and vibed cock action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:12
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 13678kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 730.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Have a winner for the teeniest weaniest weaner
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 18 Western Springs

Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Humiliation
Mistress Hannah puts her bitch to use ordering him to worship every inch of her long stocking covered legs down to her bare naked soles. Not satisfied yet, Mistress Hannah shoves her feet deep down his throat gagging him until his lesson is learned that worshipping her feet is a privilege not a right.

Total size: 10.6 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 18
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Turning my sissy into my ashtray Bowling Green

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Sissy ashtray slave kinky humiliation action, smiking from Adreeana.
Duration: 6:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps

File size: 267.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning my sissy into my ashtray
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 11 Lake Waccamaw

It's been months on end for Mistress Brianna's slave having his cock locked tightly away in chastity with no hope of release...until today! The pain and suffering of chastity frustrations has just been too much for her bitch and she has promised him a way of escaping all that denial. If he can properly give his Mistress the orgasms she demands using only his mouth than he may just have a chance of freedom.

Total size: 12.4 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 11
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ibicella Lucile

Cast: Ibicella
Genres: Femdom, POV, foot fetish, feet, CBT, CEI, Sissification
You're going to prove one more time that you're a very good girl, obedient and slutty. I'm going to make you worship my feet with my nylons, and slap your balls with a hairbrush if you want to get the privilege to kiss the top of my barefeet. Yes, you're going to show me that you really deserve my feet, I want you to make the sweetest sounds with your lips when kissing them! Also, You're going to follow my anal training instructions if you want to cum in a really intense sissygasm later!
Duration: 35:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6091kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ibicella
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Guided Joi. Unable to control yourself Jingdezhen

Adreeana and lady valeska extreme handjob and dirty talk joi action.
Duration: 7:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps

File size: 337.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guided Joi. Unable to control yourself
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 7 Basel

Mistress Adria Rae has a few holes to fill and straps on her favorite cock to do just that! She makes her obedient fuck-toy beg to be filled then slides it deep inside making him feel and love every inch. She loves to train her slaves to enjoy getting fucked by her cock instead of making them feel like it's a punishment. Adria sensually moves her hips back and forth making sure her strap-on massages his male g-spot just right. Nothing is sexier to Mistress Adria than hearing her good boys moan and crave for her fat cock.

Total size: 11.7 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 7
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kimber and Raven: Do What I Say or Mom and I Will Ass Fuck You Edinboro

The video starts with Kimber wearing a cute pink kitty top with ripped jean shorts and curly hair. She is licking a lollipop while Raven is donning some very sexy red and black bra and panties with stockings while fucking Marcello with a strap on. The majority of the video is spent with the girls double penetrating him in doggy while switching sides frequently. Then, at the end they put him on the floor with his legs up while Raven fucks him in the ass and Kimber fucks his mouth, both spitting on and slapping him for good measure. Overall, a pretty good video by Brat Princess standards.
Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9657kbps
Audio: 295kbps

File size: 852.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kimber and Raven: Do What I Say or Mom and I Will Ass Fuck You
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 22 Immaculata

Mistress Vendi puts her cuckold bitch on the floor so she can ride the dildo strapped to his chin. She will not allow her bitch to pleasure himself while she is enjoying the dildo. She is getting off, but her cuck bitch won't have pleasure anytime soon. She grabs his chastity device, laughing at his pathetic state as she cums over and over again telling him about the fun she has been having. Vendi tells him the naughty details on how she has been cuckolding him.

Total size: 10.3 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 22
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amadahy Christina and Khloe – Cock and Ballbusting Double Feature Denali National Park

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Facesitting, Gloves, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Bondage, Young Mistress, Amadahy, Christina, Khloe, Ball Abuse, Balls Busting, Ballbusting, Brat Girls, Boots, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking
1080 HD: This double feature is two previously unreleased Ballbusting clips that were both cut short due to catastrophic injury to the slave. In both cases the slave turned out to be ok in the long run, but we still had to cut the clip short so that we could sell it without breaking any site rules. Note that neither of these clips are ball kicking. They are mostly punching, which doesn’t look as dramatic on camera as a full force kick, but is actually much worse for the slave. My understanding is that it is indescribably painful it is to have your balls punched into a hard surface, and that is what happened to the slave in both of these clips. The first part is called, Scream into Our Asses while we Ballbust you, starring Christina and Khloe. They take turns like a see saw, one girl sitting on the slave’s face while the other punches and knees its balls. The slave is lying on the floor, so the impact doesn’t just swing his testicles back with no resistance, they are actually being repeatedly thrust up into his pelvic bone. Christina really enjoys smashing the slave’s testicles with her knee. She’s amazed at how they can get really get squished in this position. You can see a look of concern on Khloe’s face once the slave’s screams get really urgent, but Christina ignores the screams n keeps going. A year later, this video slave was trying to conceive with his new wife and found out he’s completely sterile. We all had a really good laugh over it and are pretty sure that this was the clip that did it. The damage is all internal, so u don’t see him open up like the slave in The Last Unicorn is Captured and Ballbusted but the effect was longer lasting and more devastating to the slave’s hopes n dreams. The second clip, Brutal Bound Cock Busting stars Amadahy. Amadahy is so sexy and sadistic in this clip. She ties a slave into a cock n ball stockade. Her goal for the day is to render the slave unable to ever have a healthy erection again. She takes her closed hand and pounds it over and over again into the slave’s balls. She repeatedly punches his cock into the hard wood board of the stockade. Then, she takes her boot and starts kicking the slave’s testicles into the board. Amadahy wants to reopen the scar tissue on the head of the penis that she made months ago. She had a lot of fun making that scar n wants to relive the memory. Amadahy kicks and punches the cock into the board until it breaks open. At this point I shut the camera off so that we could comply with regulatory standards of decency. The scene didn’t stop, though. I left to make a sandwich, but as I ate I could hear pleasure sounds coming from Amadahy and pain sounds from the slave. When I returned, Amadahy was all radiant smiles and the slave was as though it had been reduced to nothing but the sum of its fluids, which now all seemed to be pouring out of it. I laughed and she laughed. When we were finished laughing, Amadahy untied the slave and had it clean all of the red from its body and the equipment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:57
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 10108kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 736.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amadahy Christina and Khloe – Cock and Ballbusting Double Feature
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Golden fund femdom video FetishLiza 2010-2017 part 4 Port Louis

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Humiliating, Blowjob, Handjob, Leather, Latex, Gloves
He has been a good stable boy and sometimes I allow him to be extra close. Today I will milk him...of course he will only be drained by my leather boots. I want to feel his devotion, his wet tongue on my Gucci boots, his face smothered under my jodhpurs before I instruct his release.

Total size: 7.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video FetishLiza 2010-2017 part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 13 Warabi

Mistress Sabilique is improving and pushing her slaves ballbusting pain tolerance. She is wearing pointy toed boots that are very painful to be ballbusted with. She perches on her throne and orders the slave to worship the boots she will be abusing him with. Sabilique stops his balls with delight as he whimpers in pain. The cruel Goddess gives him firm kicks to the groin with his only reward being a kiss on her ass. His testes are her property now.

Total size: 12.4 GB in 13 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 13
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amadahy POV - Outfit Tester for Bikini Brat Princess Fork Union

Amadahy is going to a pool party and there is a cute male she wants to impress. She needs you to help her pick the bikini she is going to wear for Him. She lets you out of chastity to help her pick the bikini. She will not let you out of chastity for the pool party! In fact she is going to humiliate you by making you be a toilet for the bikini girls.Amadahy tries on 3 bikinis and lets your goon face and hard on decide which one she will wear for Him. Amadahy also goes into details about what you will do for the girls at the pool party.
Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 10130kbps

File size: 839.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amadahy POV - Outfit Tester for Bikini Brat Princess
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 5 Saint Johnsville

Amazon Olivia expects her slaves to always be thinking about her pleasure and never their own. When her slave misbehaves he gets locked in chastity until he has proven himself capable of thinking without his dick. She mounts his face to have his tongue service her big, luscious ass and horny, wet clit. He must earn his freedom by licking his Mistress to multiple orgasms until she will even think about unlocking his greedy cock again.

Total size: 12.0 GB in 18 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Courtney pissing on Portersville

Mistress Courtney pissing on for older slave man, stream show!
Duration: 3:14
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 13657kbps

File size: 327.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Courtney pissing on
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sex show for Domme Cherry

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German
The dirty passions of ordinary people drive this old Mistress fairly angry and even bored actually but… She still makes her slaves put up sex shows for her every now and then. See her smoking and giving orders to her slave and slavegirl as they fuck!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 20:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3751kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 591.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex show for Domme
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 16 Plainfield

Olivia Austin is a demanding Mistress who gets what she wants, whenever she wants it! Right now she is wants nothing more then to pound her slave's ass making him beg for every inch of her thick, strap-on cock. She lubes up her hard dick and goes to town on his ass, violently pushing her cock balls deep with every thrust. Miss Austin claims his ass as her personal property transforming him from a man to a used up gaping whore.

Total size: 10.0 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 16
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

You Favourite Shoes Perry Hall

Slave man in masked extreme Shoes trampling, from sexy legs mistress.
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 509.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Favourite Shoes
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The reactions are amazing Whitney Point

Mistress real, extreme orgasm for slave man, cock vibed cums.
Duration: 7:20
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 13769kbps

File size: 749.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The reactions are amazing
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amadahy – Outfit Tester for Bikini Brat Princess Willingboro

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Teen, Brat Princess 2, Tease, Locked Dick, Bikini, Amadahy, Chastity, Tease & Denial, Denial, Teasing, Cuckold, Humiliation, Cuckolding
Amadahy needs for her bikini to be really sexy for this pool party. This boy named Dylan is going to be there, and he is really cute. Amadahy wants his attention, and she’s going to use her cuck to make sure she gets it. Amadahy is going to test all her bikinis on the cuck 1st. The bikini that makes his chastity hurt the worst will be the one she wears for Dylan. Amadahy tests the 1st bikini. It is blue n sequined. She rubs her butt against the cuck’s stupid face, reminding him that the hot bikini is really for Dylan and the cuck is just the tester. Amadahy moves onto the next bikini. It is rainbow sparkle. The cuck is forced to look at her beautiful nude body as she switches bikini bottoms. It is torture for him in chastity. He has been in chastity a long time and serving as a Goddess’ outfit tester is almost too much to bear. Amadahy struts in the rainbow sparkle bikini. “I like THIS one!” She says. Amadahy inspects and taps her fingernail against the cuck’s device. She’s got to try on a third to make sure she chooses the most impressive one. She makes the cuck take off the second bikini bottom for her. The poor, suffering, cuck removes his Princess’ bikini bottom. It gets face slapped for looking at the Goddess’ pussy. He shouldn’t look longingly at things he can’t have. The cuck is literally in tears. He is overcome with emotion and desire for what can never be his. Amadahy chooses the bikini that brought the cuck to tears. She has no mercy for the cuck. While she is off flirting with Dylan, the cuck will have to wait in the bathroom to serve as a toilet for her and her girlfriends.
Duration: 10:41
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 10117kbps

File size: 791.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amadahy – Outfit Tester for Bikini Brat Princess
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 2 Devonport

Mistress Silvia's slave is ready for femdom stretch class. She is wearing her gigantic hot pink cock, perfect for stretching out slaves tight buttholes. She bends him over the cage and takes his ass. She thrusts hard trying to make her cock go deeper with every push. Silvia gives him the dicking down of a lifetime.

Total size: 10.7 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video Femdom Empire part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla