Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 09 Ekim 2022, 14:53   #304
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Trixie Banks Shaftesbury

Studio: Clips4Sale
Cast: Trixie Banks
Genres: Financial Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Big Tits, Ass Fetish, Latex, Oiled, Ass worship
Video language: English
All you know is that stroking your dick to me feels soooo good and you’re willing to give me whatever. Or maybe it’s your dream to become homeless and poor because of all the sending. And when you’re not sending me anything you feel like a worthless piece of meat who has no purpose in this world.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 327.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trixie Banks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ava - Best Gooners Goon Right After Work Accord

Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ass Worship, Brat Girl, Blond
Goon for me Freak!! A mesmerizing clip with special effects. Flaunting my perfect body in a bright pink sexy bikini sliding my fingers across my ass and cupping my tits with my hands making them bounce up and down. Wearing one of my favorite expensive pair of red bottoms and stomping my foot to make my ass jiggle. You become so weak just by thinking about my ass and now your even weaker watching it move around on your screen. You want to cum so bad! BUT NO cuming just sending! One hand is on your cock and the other is on SEND. Listen to my demanding voice and follow my voice instructions. Send when I say so. I love watching you be a pathetic humiliating loser gooning for me as your just sending me all your money! HAHAH!.. You hear some audio inserts of my voice mocking you and urging you to spoil me and goon for me! There are also other clips of my amazing ass, body and tits that will make you and your wallet explode! This video is another reminder at how perfect I am and how pathetic you are. You're reminded how hot girls use you and you will never be a hot alpha. You're beta for life! Just gooning away and opening up your wallet to hot girls like me. You realize that is your only purpose in this world. So keep gooning for me loser and send tributes!
Duration: 14:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15476kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ava - Best Gooners Goon Right After Work
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maleficarum New Salem

Release Year: 2017
Maria Francisca, a wealthy young heiress and her friend Mariana De Castro, a young protestant widow, are accused of witchcraft and taken before the Inquisition. Maleficarum is the story of Francisca, a wealthy orphan and Mariana, her widowed protestant friend, who live surrounded by a town in which they are the center of hostile gossip. Francisco Verdugo, the Inquisitor, has his own ambitions. He has his greedy eyes on the orphan heiress's properties, but he needs a pretext. A confrontation in the street among a group of girls gives him the perfect excuse to arrest Mariana and Francisca and enchain them in the horror chambers of the Inquisition, leading them to a frightful end as they are convicted of witchcraft..
Duration: 1:43:23
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1898kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maleficarum
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ava - Short Tiny Loser Estherwood

Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Blonde, Foot Worship, Foot Fetis
A Shrinking Fetish Loser I’m slowly shrinking you till you become the perfect size ___ for me. Each load I dump down your throat of my magic waste you become shorter and shorter. I’m only 5’4 and you’re already shorter than me to begin with. You’ve always been a short useless pathetic loser your whole life. I keep shrinking you till you just finally disappear. Each time you shrink you have a different view of my perfect body. First your right beneath my chin looking up at my beautiful face. Then you’re just below my boobs hardly able to see over them. you’re at my waist, the height of a midget as I state and humiliate you. Then you swallow more of the magic waste and end up below my ass looking up at my big peachy ass cheeks… Watch the full video and get the full POV experience of becoming a shrunken tiny loser and find out just how small I actually make you become.
Duration: 9:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24175kbps
Audio: 379kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ava - Short Tiny Loser
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla