Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 07 Kasım 2022, 10:38   #2454
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Kananda Hickman Pounding Kananda Tensed

Video language: English
Kananda Hickman is here to take in some hard cock! That ass is thirsty for a pounding and who are we to deny her? Let's get to the action folks!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16078kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kananda Hickman Pounding Kananda
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Asia Belle, Ivory Mayhem - Humpy Roomie FullHD 1080p Wrightsville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Asia Belle, Ivory Mayhem
Gorgeous brunette Asia Belle is relaxing on her bed when her roommate sneaks in and begins sniffing Asia’s panties while masturbating! After seeing just how horny Ivory Mayhem is, Asia whips out her she-cock and invites the busty blonde to wrap her luscious lips around it. Returning the favor, Asia treats Ivory to a sloppy blowjob, then she pummels the long-haired babe in missionary position. Next, the inked-up tgirl flips Ivory on all fours for a doggystyle pounding before pausing to eat out her loosened hole, then the pair have a sexy side fuck. Nearing climax, Ivory takes another anal drilling from behind until Asia cums hard inside her, then the cock-hungry nympho strokes her shenis and moans loudly as she reaches orgasm!
Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5024kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asia Belle, Ivory Mayhem - Humpy Roomie FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

夢想女装子 Dacula

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Oral, Anal, BlowJob, HandJob, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
ついに念願かなって淫乱女装子に大変身!! Sっけアリアリの詩音、男優相手にアナル責めからカブト合わせで自ら昇天!
後半は、Mっぽくいらしいさ全開でいじめられていました。
少し変わった女装子の性愛、是非お楽しみください!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:42:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 夢想女装子
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latina Shemale Parade vol.4 Saint Meinrad

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Universal Trannies
Cast: Fernandinha, Raicca, Samara Luays
Genres: Transsex, SheMale, Anal, Latin, Hardcore
All hardcore and all big bootylicious transsexuals take the best of both worlds for a ride. You’re going to love the thangs they swing and will love how they let their inhibitions go. Look at the line-up of latina transsexuals and let the party begin! In this fourth installment, hot Latinas tease their tits and dicks for kicks!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:09
Video: 848x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Shemale Parade vol.4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chome You Hey Shemale Mom Kamasaki Ayu Bardwell

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Radix
Cast: Kamasaki Ayu
Genres: Asian, Feature, Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, Cosplay, Creampie, Solowork, GAL, Beauty, CrossDressing
男しか愛せない釜崎あゆママの登場!小麦色のナイスボディから放出する悩殺必須のドスケベフェロモン炸裂! 経験人数はなんと男性500人!!大好きなペニスを挿入されると自然とケツマンコが締め付けられ、感じれば 感じるほど大絶叫!これが私の女としての幸せと豪語するド派手メイクとナチュラルメイクのギャップに乞うご 期待!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:09:57
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chome You Hey Shemale Mom Kamasaki Ayu
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Black Queen New Lebanon

Studio: Shemale Tugjobs
So hot and exotic, this dark skinned T-girl loved showing off her lovely toned body for us and the camera. Her lean and toned body was like something from a wild wet dream, her eyes exotic and her smile contagious. And Kawanna loved getting wild and kinky for the camera. She found the thought of being on film with thousands of eyes on her as she stripped and played with her tight ass and juicy shecock an incredible turn on, and her plump girl pole began to throb in anticipation. As we watched with lusty stares, this shemale beauty exposed her scrumptious tits, their dark nipples pebbling as she squirted lotion on her chest and began to rub it over her satiny skin. But the best part was yet to come as Kauanna slipped out of her black panties setting free her large girl pole. She covered her womanly shaft with lotion, wrapping one long fingered hand around herself and began to move her hand up and down in long, slow strokes until she was squirming and shooting her creamy cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 428.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Queen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Korea Cd Sugar (dalkom sugar) Crossdressing Collection Limekiln

Korea Cd Sugar is a beautiful tgirl with a sexy body, a great ass and a hard cock!

Total size: 45.7 GB in 36 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Korea Cd Sugar (dalkom sugar) Crossdressing Collection
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Onlyfans - Queen Kataleya KataleYaTsLlc Videos, Part 4-6 Labadieville

In the boy/girl sex scenes she's mostly topping though there are several where she's a bottom. Some of those can be longer - there are two videos whch are almost and hour.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 3.2 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Onlyfans - Queen Kataleya KataleYaTsLlc Videos, Part 4-6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lena Moon & Francesca Palma Hawarden

Cast: Lena Moon & Francesca Palma
Genres: Anal, Ass Fisting, Ass To Mouth, ATOGM, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum Swallowing, Deep Throat, Double Anal (DAP), Fake Tits, Gapes, Piss Drinking, Prolapse, Rough Sex, Small Tits, Squirting, Tattoo, Transsexua
Young, hot and horny trannies that love to suck and fuck mens big meaty cocks! Watch these babe go it hard, each sticking their dick into the closest hole they can find. The sex action in this scene is insane!
Duration: 1:03:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4411kbps
Audio: 194kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena Moon & Francesca Palma
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Wank Therefore I Am Bacova

Studio: Ladyboy Player
Nothing will affirm your existence more than watching this giant cocked femboy wank it. Slim and sexy Am makes us ponder life as well as what is under her white on black pattern cocktail dress. Gazing at her square pretty face with its sweet smile and large exotic eyes brings on a sense of tranquility. This serenity is disturbed when she begins to disrobe to reveal a tight body with smooth white skin. Our basic instincts are first stirred by her perky red nipples capping nice little hormone titties. Higher thought is all but banished when we see her pink dink is large when still soft. A sense of wonder ensues as she strokes her meat and it grows incredibly long and hard. Her penis is simply a marvel of nature as it curves out from her shaven pubes and swollen balls in a veiny fat engorged shaft ending in a bulbous pink head. Seeing her from behind we wax philosophic viewing her tight bunghole at the epicenter of her nice ass which connects all three of her legs. Heightened consciousness gives way to as we watch her stand and stroke her huge dick until it squirts blobs of cum on the red leather chair before peace of mind returns.Am was really easy to get on with, she came across as very honest and straightforward. She even had some good advice for me which I understood so I guess her English is pretty good. Not the prettiest face but that phenomenal cock which has no trouble getting power trumps all. She says she works at Temptations Bar although I don’t see her there very often. Probably because if you can believe it she is 31 years old and many girls out of there twenties seem to be trying to get out of the bar life. I hope she stays around a while longer as she still looks great and I would certainly miss that cock.
Duration: 15:45

File size: 476.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Wank Therefore I Am
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rex fucks Cherry Rovigo

Cherry is back for some hardcore action and after some light kissing with our slim handsome stud Rex she takes control of his dick in her mouth. While this is giving Rex pleasure she has her own selfish reasons for wanting his cock to be rock hard. This she reveals when she stands up and then sits down on his dick until it slides all the way in her ass. Cleary Cherry had her anal cherry popped a while ago as she shows her expertise at getting her pooper pumped. This effort makes her hungry for cum and after he shoots his load in her mouth she licks his dick clean.Photographer’s comments: Cherry and Rex came together for the shoot. While doing her solo, Cherry told me she’s been fantasizing Rex who happens to be her neighbor. She claimed another TS friend had a one night stand affair with Rex and TS friend was satisfied with his performance. I guess she is also, it shows in her hardcore scene.
Duration: 12:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4194kbps
Audio: 345kbps

File size: 408.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rex fucks Cherry
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Black Femboy Blue Balls Cure Okemos

Studio: Femboy Fever
Adriana is a black shemale with a beautiful smile, thick shecock and a big nut sac. She is all tease while taking off her clothes and posing on the bed but she gets a lot more serious once she starts stroking her plump pole and toying her ass.
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4194kbps
Audio: 365kbps

File size: 435.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Femboy Blue Balls Cure
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jane Costa and Teh Angel 1080p San Vicente

He pushed me onto my front and started to kiss my bare butt. He kissed it real hard.
Duration: 23:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6502kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jane Costa and Teh Angel 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Miran & Damien Stone - In a Tight Spot Clarks Point

Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback
Miran comes home late one night, preoccupied on her cellphone. She tries her keys in the door, but they don’t work, so she tries to sneak in an open window, but gets stuck! After some struggle and a lot of noise, Damien Stone enters the room, turns on the lights, confused as to why Miran is there— it turns out she’s in the wrong house! Damien tries to help her out of the window, but can’t control his urges around her pretty face and tight, little ass— all of which he happily stuffs with his rock hard cock.
Duration: 34:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miran & Damien Stone - In a Tight Spot
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lorla - Blonde Teen PJ Bareback Endeavor

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LadyBoyGold
Cast: Ladyboy Lorla
Genres: Ladyboy, Transsexual, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Bareback
The purest of teen dreams, nubile blondie Lorla rides the biggest white cock she can find!
Lorlaes into bed in her cute frilly blue pajamas. With a sweet smile her small hand wraps.
Duration: 28:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4987kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorla - Blonde Teen PJ Bareback
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femboy Divorcee Pandrup

Recently divorced Lina has left behind a Thai wife and to pursue a life of having sex with falangs for money. I had not met her before the shoot and my first impression when she arrived at my door was she is a femboy extraordinaire with her fairly masculine face which she was apologetic about explaining until recently she was living as a bisexual man. You can see in close-ups that she has traces of a moustache which is at odds with the feminization of her eye makeup, hair, earrings and garb. Any seasoned ladyboy connoisseur will quickly overlook the signs of her true gender to see she has dirty ladyboy sex oozing from every pore. This comes across in her unvarying wry smile and the way she carries her small slim hard body and the view of her bare midriff. Femboy lovers are further rewarded when she removes her pink top to reveal a slight hour glass shape with ribs showing above a hard flat tummy which is framed by the cock hardening “V” created by the separation of her toned abdomen and hip muscles. The “V” points downward to the hidden surprise lurking in her pants which she wears so low that you can just see the top of per trimmed pubes. She teases us for a while by covering this area with the bunch of her top which she finally removes along with her pants to reveal black boyish panties. The effect of her sucking my wang is this area slowly bulges until a nice veinless medium large fem-dick pops out one side. She admires her throbbing meat pole for a moment which is already glistening with precum until she finally removes the covering where we see the stack of her cock and large balls. We see her dink soften a bit so the head has almost retreated under its hood until this is cured by some self-stroking while slurping on my dick. This happens again when she lets go so we encourage her to step up the pace and then stand up where she clenches her but cheeks while she strokes her now very hard penis with one hand and mine with the other. The end game begins as she is back down on the bed propped on one elbow as the hand of the other arm works her girl pipe until out flows a quantity of frosty ball juice.Lina comes to us by way of Pop who also walks the streets on Soi 4 Sukhumvit just South of Nana Entertainment Plaza. I had met Pop (17-Apr-2008 Pop Goes the Weasel) and she asked if her friend could come for a shoot when she was done. As I have explained previously I always say yes to this as it inevitably leads to an interesting surprise when a model I have never seen before shows up. As Pop had given me no indication as to Lina’s looks I was pleasantly surprised to see she was an attractive femboy. She was quite friendly and talkative explaining that she was bisexual and living as a gay man until her recent hair extensions. Before that she was married and had a but her wife had found her interest in men too difficult too live with. So while we are sorry her relationship ended we are not totally heart broken as it was depriving us of her sexy body. It must be a strange dilemma for maturing Thai men who are torn between their instinct to propagate themselves and their desire to be fucked in the ass. Lina seems to have found the perfect balance by accomplishing both of these things by transforming herself. No doubt she may decide to switch back at some point as I have heard of several instances of ladyboys doing this.
Duration: 15:38

File size: 463.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femboy Divorcee
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Year Fuck Oak View

Fiery tempered Fon arrives home before the fireworks after storming out of the New Years Eve party where her boyfriend was talking to other ladyboys. How he could pass up a chance to be with this smoking hot beauty in her sexy purple party dress is a mystery but she will no doubt make him pay for this. From the party she has brought balloons and Champagne and she decides to pop the cork first as she knows how to have fun alone. The clock ticks down and after a few sips straight from the bottle she lets her dress drop to the floor to reveal her stunning body. On to the bed with the balloons and a 2008 has magically appeared above her huge tits as she continues to the bubbly. The big green bottle is making her horny so she gives it oral and then uses it for anal stimulation. It also serves as a cock for her titfucking which makes her dick hard. She then pulls out here downward curving noise maker and lies back for a stroke while she takes the bottle up the ass again. The countdown begins with her kneeling and leaning back on the bed as she strokes her roman candle. At the precise stroke of midnight she fires her cock rocket which spews her trademark giant squirt of cum. While this would be enough to satisfy most girls Fon decides her New Years resolution is to get fucked in the ass. So after getting cleaned up she jerks herself hard and grabs the cameramans cock which she greedily sucks to life. She then must have the cock thrust deep and hard into to her gaping butthole which inevitably leads to another huge cumshot. Happy New Year.Well I don’t like to say never but this may at least be last time you see Fon on the site for a while. Her always near the surface emotions boiled over this time after the shoot. On my previous trip to Pattaya we had hung around together and she generally slept over when I was done with my evenings activities and I thought and still feel we had developed a friendship. I was used to her moods and found her outspoken way entertaining but she seemed especially moody this trip. I recall at breakfast one day saying to her as she brooded that I did not come to Thailand to be around a sourpuss but she ignored this. I’m sure you can see by her pissed off looking expression in the shoot that her mood was not much improved that evening. When we were done the shoot she said she wanted me to fuck her again (the fuck scene from the shoot is actually from the previous day). I said something to the effect that I wanted to do more shoots so could she drop me off at Soi 6 on her way home. She did not take the hint well which was for her to leave because she was being such a bitch. The fireworks started over the usual ladyboy problem catalyst which of course is always the discussion of the money that she felt adequate for services rendered and her time. Basically the money I tried to give her she threw back in my face. I asked her how much she wanted but of course we had to play the usual guessing game. So after the second offer went flying I said fine how about $0. We finally settled on an amount that we were both unhappy with and instead of leaving it there I told her that her attitude sucked and this was not good for business for someone in her line of work. Well I should have known by the silent I’ll get even with you look that this was not a good idea. She seemed to think I was planning on spreading rumours about her because she basically threatened to call the police on me. So I waited until she dropped me off and as I stood in the street and she still on her bike I demanded that she apologise for her threat as I explained friends do not call the police on friends even if they are angry at them. After a heated exchange she drove off in a huff but she did text me an apology later.
Duration: 16:08

File size: 488.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Year Fuck
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Popular Transvestite Beauty Is Still Wet The School Students Can Not Stop The Lower Body Rembrandt

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Switch
Cast: Kohaku Sayaka, Ooshima Kaoru, Kimino Koko
Genres: Asian, Feature, Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, Creampie, Solowork, Beauty, Amateur, CrossDressing
一目見ただけでは女性にしか見えない超美形ニューハーフ琥珀さやか君野湖々。超人気女 装娘・大島薫。童貞っぽい男子校生を狙って通学バスに乗り込み筆おろし痴漢を敢行!エロ過ぎる痴女だと思っ たのに勃起デカチ○ポの存在に最初は驚き倍の興 奮に変わる!チ○ポをシゴかれぺ二クリしごき 締まりのイイアナルに生挿入!
Duration: 2:00:02
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular Transvestite Beauty Is Still Wet The School Students Can Not Stop The Lower Body
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Half Brazilian, Half Italian Eddy

Studio: Black Shemale Stars
This shemale hottie and her lover couldn’t wait to get their hands and cocks on each other and they didn’t even make it to the bedroom. They got down and dirty right in the bath tub while we got all the hot and steamy action on film. He tongued her tight ass until her shecock was hard and throbbing. And when she took his thick man meat in her warm mouth, she took him as far down her throat as she could over and over until he was ready to explode. But this stud wasn’t stopping until he had buried his shaft in her tight ass. He got behind her and spread her chubby cheeks apart before sliding his thick dick deep inside her fuckhole. The more this stud pumped and fucked that tight shemale ass the more this shebabe moaned and stroked her girl pole until they were both spewing their creamy hot loads in bliss.
Duration: 15:08

File size: 447.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Half Brazilian, Half Italian
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cheerful Girl Omiya

Studio: Shemale Tugjobs
This blonde shemale has the smile of an angel and wicked eyes that send out sinful ‘I want your cock’ signals that will have you melting at your monitor. Reana is a stunning T-girl with a playful personality you can’t help but find appealing. She has us ready to drool while she posed in her red and pink lingerie on the bed. But watching this naughty shemale babe strip out of her clothes and spread her legs wide showing off her long shecock was too hot for words.
Duration: 14:36

File size: 432.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheerful Girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Putting it All on Pietra Guimores - TSGirlfriendExperience Kalkaska

Release Year: 2022
Studio: TSGirlfriendExperience
Sexy, tattooed and ready to get that ass fucked folks. That's Pietra Guimores. Just make that call and we got you! You know how we do it here at Trans500. Now let's give this sexy ass gal a welcome! Let's get to it!
Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15620kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Putting it All on Pietra Guimores - TSGirlfriendExperience
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla