Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 20 Kasım 2022, 10:13   #611
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
The Rubber Slut is for bitten to come Belmonte Mezzagno

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English
Sexy Lady Satori, extreme face sitting and handjob for latex slave man.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8124kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 667.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Rubber Slut is for bitten to come
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ava Kushimoto

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Ass , Ass Worship, Brat Girl, Blonde
Testing out my new vanity chair while getting ready to go out to dinner with my girlfriends. With my slave locked in chastity underneath my ass, I'm wearing a new pink bra and a tight black thong. I'm waiting for my other slave to deliver my new dress that Im going to wear to dinner tonight however he gets on my nerves for taking too long... Taking selfies in the mirror and going live for my followers. Im amused how good my ass looks from the front in the mirror as i'm bouncing up and down on my slaves face hahaha. Then I start telling my slave what I want to do to him tonight, how I want to start using him as my new ball busting slave for my content. I want to start making money off of humiliating him and kicking him in his balls! I might even invite all my girlfriends over after dinner tonight to kick him too so then he's even more humiliated. Then I tell him how after me and my girlfriends have fun and kick him in his balls my alphas going to fuck me in my bed and he must watch from the corner of my room! Then he has to eat my alphas cum right from the condom. His balls will be so sore from getting kicked earlier then he has to watch me and alpha fuck while he's locked in chastity hahah
Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11802kbps
Audio: 377kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ava
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Avery Jane Is A Goddess Hulen

Avery Jane loves destroying men... she knows how weak they are around her curvy body and BIG ASS, and she loves seeing them suffer. When she found Glenn, he was CEO of a company. And after a few sessions with her, she ruined his life. She made him sign over his life savings to her and then he started stealing to get more for her. She laughs at his shame and misery and then laughs even more as he worships the woman who took everything from him!
Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avery Jane Is A Goddess
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Nikki Whiplash Brussels

Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Kicking, Kneeing, Latex, Ballbusting, Squeezing, Dungeon, High Heels
Nikki catches her slave watching a ballbusting clip when he should be cleaning the dungeon! Seeing as the slave likes ballbusting so much, he is going to get to experience it! Sadistic Nikki doesn't hold back and gives her slave's delicate balls a good hard kicking to show him just what being ballbusted by her is like.
Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 340.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ava Mount Arlington

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Blonde, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish
A Shrinking Fetish Loser I’m slowly shrinking you till you become the perfect size for me. Each load I dump down your throat of my magic waste you become shorter and shorter. I’m only 5’4 and you’re already shorter than me to begin with. You’ve always been a short useless pathetic loser your whole life. I keep shrinking you till you just finally disappear. Each time you shrink you have a different view of my perfect body. First your right beneath my chin looking up at my beautiful face. Then you’re just below my boobs hardly able to see over them. you’re at my waist, the height of a midget as I state and humiliate you. Then you swallow more of the magic waste and end up below my ass looking up at my big peachy ass cheeks… Watch the full video and get the full POV experience of becoming a shrunken tiny loser and find out just how small I actually make you become.
Duration: 9:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24175kbps
Audio: 379kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ava
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Testing the new slave Hobbsville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish
Lady Anette gets to know her new slave, who is kneeling before her. She is wearing only thigh high boots, besides that, she is completely naked. She is slapping the slave's face,bites his hands, shoulders, tortures his nipples and scratches his back. She wants to know how much he can bear.
Duration: 33:30
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 3300kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 844.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Testing the new slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Foot Worship For My Slave Husband Kemmerer

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Facesitting
Sexy legs mistress Lady Perse Foot Worship for Husband Slave.
Duration: 7:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8793kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 507.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Worship For My Slave Husband
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Heigh Humiliation Of My Midget Slave Ansley

Midget Slave humiliation from Big female mistress, watch bizarre femdom.
Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8788kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 522.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heigh Humiliation Of My Midget Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Tabasco For My Mummificated Slave Minocqua

Mummificated Slave Hot Tabasco Torture from sexy Lady Perse.
Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 239.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Tabasco For My Mummificated Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

LadyPerse - Gangbang By 6 Dommes And 1 Slut Aulander

Lady Perse, Evilwoman, Mistress Mika, Mistress Sophie, Black Nymphetamin and Lady Vamp take a pathetic slave on a gangbang near the pool. After taking turns deepthroating him it's time for the bitch to have his ass filled with their big black cocks. He just can't get enought, so he needs cock in all his holes. They finish him with their high heels so he remembers his true place.
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25064kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LadyPerse - Gangbang By 6 Dommes And 1 Slut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla