Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 07 Aralık 2022, 10:10   #633
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Sebastian keys cuckold surprise Muldoon

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Femdom amateur
Genres: femdom, strapon, bdsm
Video language: English
Mistress Victoria June has a passion for transforming big, strong men into sissy bitches who become addicted to her fat cock. Her newest prey has just accepted his life as a cock craving bitch and can't get enough of getting his ass railed every night and day. His cock has been permanently sealed shut in chastity so the only pleasure he now knows is getting filled and stretched with his Mistress's dick. He has never been happier with his new role in life as Mistress Victoria bends his ass over and puts his fuck-hole to good use.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13285kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sebastian keys cuckold surprise
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Paris trains her husband Nairobi

Studio: Amateurfetishist
Paris Knight isn't done training her husband to be the little submissive cuckold bitch she wants him to be. She knows the way to really get him to feel completely submissive to her, is to fuck him with a strap-on. At least, that is what some of the women at the gym told her, so she is going to be putting it to the test. Paris makes her submissive husband suck her big cock and get fucked by her until she is satisfied. She doesn't just fuck him for a short time, she really makes it go on and on and makes it count. Every minute that goes by, he feels more and more owned by her and like her little bitch.
Duration: 18:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20221kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paris trains her husband
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mega Cool Beautifull Collection Of Latex And Rubber Domination. Part 1. Medinah

The main theme of most of their movies is domination in latex and rubber These movies contains all kinds of different femdom scenes.

Total size: 7.5 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Cool Beautifull Collection Of Latex And Rubber Domination. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

We need orgasms Volney

Studio: Taylor Wane Entertainment
Busty brunette and blond lesbian hotties are going completely mad and spanking each other as they are busy pleasuring their cunts. Enjoy the perfect pleasures provided for the hotties as they get to cum hard.
Duration: 27:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 825.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We need orgasms
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A new idea Ganado

The slave gets his usual punishment every week, sometimes he gets more then just one. Mistress Zita prefert the humilating and very painful assfuck with a strapon, she knows that this makes him suffer the most. So now she punishes him again with her huge strapon, she pushes it inside his ass and moves it rapidly in and out. And when she gets bored, she climbs on top of him and tries out a new position.
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20464kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A new idea
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ignored Human Ashtray Cobar

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
This is a custom video for a very well-mannered smoke slave. Ma’am, as a frequent buyer of your clips on the c4s site i would respectfully ask if you could please make me a custom clip.GoddessCheyenne, if you could do so, i would respectfully detail the video clip thus: It would be a Human Ashtray clip, you would be dressed as a office executive as in your clip. Ma’am the clip would be you enter the room and there is a kneeling slave waiting at the side of a chair ,you totally ignoring it proceed to sit and light a cigarette and smoke it using a long cigarette holder, you then begin to perhaps read through some paper or make a call on your phone whilst casually flicking your ash onto the slaves tongue totally ignoring it at all times. GoddessCheyenne if you could act in your uniquely arrogant way that you effortlessly display in many of your clip i have purchased it would be perfect, you end the clip by uncaringly stubbing out your cigarette onto the slaves tongue before rising and leaving the room leaving the slave kneeling at the side of the chair. I trust this meets with your approval Ma’am. respectfully with thanks.
Duration: 11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4978kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 420.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ignored Human Ashtray
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cock submission Pasto

Studio: Lustery
Mistress Annika loves turning her slaves into filthy anal whores, making them take ever bigger cocks into their asses - and making them love the taste of their own ass. Annika is not satisfied with the progress this whore has made, so it is time for another session of wrecking his ass with a huge strap-on. Bound and blindfolded, all the slave can do is moan in pain while Annika makes his asshole gape with her cock. Before turning her slut onto his belly, Annika makes sure that he gets a nice long taste of his own ass juices. With her anal whore on his belly, Annika can really thrust the cock in deep. She looks like a perverted gymnast, stretching her leg muscles out while thrusting her cock ever deeper into his ass. Once she has finished fucking her slut, she gives him a small sample of what is coming next for his poor ass - an even larger cock! Annika will not stop until his asshole is a totally wrecked, gaping hole that she can shove anything into.
Duration: 53:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10014kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock submission
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Carmen Rivera Entertainment Beautifull New Vip Collection. Part 3. Redgranite

They catch him and he gets a lot of pee directly into his mouth while all the other visitors are watching. The guy gets invited to visit them the next day. He gets transformed into the maid Lola and has to endure a lot of anal play. He has to endure hard Cbt, some severe face slaps and a lot of other punishments. Femdom at it`s best!

Total size: 11.2 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen Rivera Entertainment Beautifull New Vip Collection. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sissy butt slut Yonkers

Studio: Fistfriends
Mistress Austin takes her sissy out of his cage for a good hard strap-on fucking. Austin enjoys taking the sissy male's ass with her cock, making him beg for it and thank her as she plows him deeper and deeper. The muscular Austin has no problem bending and stretching her tiny sissy into different positions just to make sure that her cock goes in ever deeper. Austin tells her sissy that she is going to allow him to cum, but only when her cock is fucking his asshole. She strokes his sissy cock hard as she bends his leg back, then orders him to cum into her gloved hand. Austin then rubs the sissy's cum on her cock and buries it into his ass again for a sissy creampie, fucking him with his own cum as the lube! Austin leaves her butt slut alone and broken on the bondage table with his own cum still buried in his ass
Duration: 23:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20513kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sissy butt slut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Young Goddess Kim Edged into slavery Nazareth

Studio: YoungGoddessKim / Clips4Sale
Cast: Young Goddess Kim
This object receives a lesson in begging, specifically - what to beg for. What do male creatures focus on when teased to the edge, when so desperate, and so weak? Haha, it's simply a tool to be used for My pleasure. it has a hard time beneath and between My sharp heels and crop. So amusing. males are entertaining subjects. Humping, stroking as I strictly command. Edged by My dagger heels and glossy gloves. Quickly and desperately begging for the one true purpose of a male's existence. I use it, make it My ashtray - filling it with My hot ash and sacred smoke and spit. it surrenders to the rightful position of a lowly inferior object. Degraded as it should be. Edged into slavery and Ruined beneath My stilettos. I own the pleasure, that cum, the object!
Duration: 18:41
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10295kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Goddess Kim Edged into slavery
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Young Goddess Kim - Edged Into Slavery 4K Snowmass Village

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom
This object receives a lesson in begging, specifically - what to beg for. What do male creatures focus on when teased to the edge, when so desperate, and so weak? Haha, it's simply a tool to be used for My pleasure. it has a hard time beneath and between My sharp heels and crop. So amusing. males are entertaining subjects. Humping, stroking as I strictly command. Edged by My dagger heels and glossy gloves. Quickly and desperately begging for the one true purpose of a male's existence. I use it, make it My ashtray - filling it with My hot ash and sacred smoke and spit. it surrenders to the rightful position of a lowly inferior object. Degraded as it should be. Edged into slavery and Ruined beneath My stilettos. I own the pleasure, that cum, the object!
Duration: 18:41
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10295kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Goddess Kim - Edged Into Slavery 4K
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lessons in glove Ravia

Electricians, plumbers, and window washers show up to assess the problem areas. Yet, these guys turn out to be dilettant dabblers. The ladies misuse the equipment the guys brought to try it out on them. Electric shocks and cock milking follow a slew of other performance checks that the ladies administer. Especially in the anal area, there is more than a handful of work to do whereas the plumber functioning as the maid that licks and swallows had the most comfortable job of them all. Self do, self have!
Duration: 16:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20388kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons in glove
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Moving Day Great River

Rocky is a six foot three bully who loves to push guys around and humiliate them. When she sees that her mover is two feet shorter than her, she is disgusted... she simply has no respect or tolerance for short men. She warns the mover that if he doesn't do everything she tells him she will ruin his reputation. And when she realizes that he is scared of her, she makes him get on his knees and beg to kiss her feet. She uses him as a sex object and makes him her bitch!
Duration: 37:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7851kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Moving Day
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strip Club Domme sc 2 Red Oak

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking
Welcome back to the MeanBitch Strip Club! This time, Glenn met the meanest dancer in the club: Sarah Jessie. She gives Glenn some wild lap dances that include lots of facesitting and foot worship, and puts his belt around his neck so she can choke him! Then she drags him on stage and makes him her slave. She tells him she owns him now and expects him to work hard to recruit new slave and make her lots.
Duration: 38:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip Club Domme sc 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Deputy became a julie's slave Halcottsville

Studio: Iamkatemarley
I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard
Duration: 46:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11228kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deputy became a julie's slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla