Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 22 Ocak 2023, 10:21   #4384
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Adventures Of Agent Dd Omer

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:55:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adventures Of Agent Dd
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Coral Aorta - What She Needs South Sutton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Everything about what goes on between Coral Aorta and Elise Graves is hot. They are a pair of young, fit models with sexual appetites that
never seem sated. How they choose to fill that void is the most
interesting part, though.
Coral cannot get worked up unless she is getting worked over. The
sensation of being beaten and battered is what makes her pussy wet.
Canes, clubs, whips and sticks are all fair game. The only real
constant is her need for tight, restricting bondage. The sensation of
rope digging into her skin is always accompanied by an equal measure
of lust.
Elise is almost her polar opposite. She gets her kicks by doling out
punishment. There is nothing sexier than a pretty piece of ass
struggling while she is and humiliated.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 651.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coral Aorta - What She Needs
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shelly Dare Cuffed Eudora

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Sexy girl Shelly Dare in black dress, ball gagg and hands cuffed action.
Duration: 7:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps

File size: 185.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shelly Dare Cuffed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sophie Ryan, Master A Sumbe

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Sophie Ryan, Master A
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Master A has really gotten into the vibe at the farm and Sophie Ryan is just along for the ride now. He has access to all kinds of toys, but today he has decided to be as authentic as possible. He wants to make her feel dirtier than a few dildos can so he formulates a new plan. He has a bit of his latest harvest left over that he was just going to toss aside, but instead he decides to just stick it in the trash. Without a bin, this little slut will have to do. Having corn and carrots shoved up her cunt is an entirely new sensation, and the fact that it makes her cum proves to both of them that she only cares about having her holes filled.
Duration: 51:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 575.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie Ryan, Master A
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Happy Thanksgiving Berclair

I find Thanksgiving to be such an odd celebration. I can't quite understand why the indians would break bread and share their harvest with us when we basically came in and took over their land and destroyed their culture. I won't linger on my point ...don't want to be a Debbie Downer or anything...for those of you who like to tie up a turkey and roast it. But, I just thought given the circumstances, a petite, playful barefoot Indian girl hog tied on your table might be a little moreappropriate and make this celebration a lot more interesting. Anyone with me? No?! Well, I guess I'll be staying here tied up for a long time!
Duration: 6:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 107.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Thanksgiving
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wenona - Punished Hard & Strapped Kranj

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
As in we needed something to hold Wenona in place with. Normally iron would be the material of choice but this time it was important that she remain flexible. We have her bent over in a brutal back bridge
Why such a tough position? Well, Wenona told Cyd Black that she loves having her pussy played with so much that it makes the whole world fade into the background. Now he is going to test that by flogging, clamping and contorting her as much as humanly possible, all while the vibrators, dildos and one extremely powerful fucking machine go to town on her hole.
When she starts to squirm enough that the straps alone won't cut it, that is when we will strap her to a frame and test her limits
Duration: 43:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona - Punished Hard & Strapped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DeClaireation Markham

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Claire Adams is one of those women who likes her play rough. So when he pushes her up against the wall a huge smile crosses her face. The bondage begins and Claire watches her freedom fade away. It's not long before her ringed cunt is exposed. Her rings are used to spread her lips and give access to her sensitive nub. She shrieks and flails, but the bondage holds her. She begs for orgasm. Point shoes are hard to wear, but Claire is no ordinary bondage woman. One leg goes up and all her weight is on her foot. A hood covers her head and clover clamps are put on her nipples.
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeClaireation
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Foot Bound - Mallory Maneater Saroma

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Mallory is caught. Like a fly in a spider's web her feet are stuck. Her heels are locked in place and she's unable to remove herself from the sticky situation. Her body is at the whim of her captor. She struggles, wiggles, and twists trying to break free.
The whip reveals the truth of a person. Mallory must stand there as lash after lash falls on her exposed skin. Her pale flesh is lined with red, but still she cannot move. Her feet hold her fast. Even when the whip turns to her exposed gash, still she cannot run.
If the whip doesn't break poor Mallory perhaps the dragon's tongue will. The tears begin to flow when the dragon licks her face. She has no choice, but to receive its unwanted attention.
Duration: 39:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Bound - Mallory Maneater
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sierra Cirque Tag Team Part 3 Naaldwijk

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Sierra's already got a few marks on her ass from the fun we've been having with her but we think she needs some more.
Duration: 52:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque Tag Team Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Arenae Mactans – Every Time I Go To Fetish Con Pickerel

Another video with sexy redhead Arenae Mactans . she is spending some time on a couch beeing tied up.
Duration: 9:22
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4872kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 347.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arenae Mactans – Every Time I Go To Fetish Con
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Broken Breath Blythewood

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
With Sybil it is all about control. He wants to control their sight - Sybil wears a hood. Bound in a chair Sybil sleeps; their face covered with thick leather. Their tits bound tightly. A slight purple hue shows just how long. He wants to control their sound - Sybil is gagged. He uses a latex hood to cover their face. A gag is blown up in their mouth. Then a leather gag is pushed into their mouth. He tests their ability to make sound from within the gag. He wants to control their breathing - Sybil's air is restricted. The latex hood can also be used with a rebreather bag. An extremely tight collar also helps to take their breath away. Sybil's breath is broken.
Duration: 46:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Breath
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part1 Baggs

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau
Limbo training for our petgirl Yvette Costeau.
Duration: 15:12
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 177.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Redesigning Diabolical Devices Rainsville

Wenona helps us to test the the redesigned prototype of a device that is about to give bondage and torment a new dimension.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 297.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Redesigning Diabolical Devices
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Milcah Halili Tunas

Cast: Milcah Halili
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Milcah Halili is a really fine piece of ass. In their tank top, tiny pencil skirt, and spike heels, they are completely irresistible to Matt Williams and all of his sick fantasies. He already has a rope around Milcah's neck to start out, and he is only going to push it farther as time goes on. He gets Milcah into a squatting position and ties their thighs to shins so that Milcah's legs are stuck fully bent and spread apart, then ties arms behind their back in a brutal strappado. After that he is free to do whatever he wants with Milcah.
Matt pushes Milcah off their feet and onto their ass. Then he takes out a flogger and starts beating Milcah's perky little tits with it. Milcah doesn't respond to it much in the beginning, but with each lash of the many tails, Milcah squirms and whimpers a little more. But Matt decides he doesn't really need to hear them whimper and the shaking does enough for him, so he sticks a black ball gag in Milcah's mouth to shut them up and then picks up a cane and carries on with his work. He strikes it against their feet, thighs, and pussy. If Milcah could cry out they would but instead they just wriggle with discomfort as he abuses that tight little body.
After that, Matt decides it's time for Milcah to cum for him in the most outrageously overwhelming way possible. He sits Milcah down on top of the sybian, the most powerful vibrator of which we are aware, and ties them down there so that they can't squirm away. Then he turns it on to high power. He takes the flogger back out and beats Milcah's breasts with it as they sit there cumming over and over again, and when that isn't enough he brings out the whip and gives them some lashes right across their chest. Milcah will be lucky if they're able to get up off the floor when he is done with them.
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milcah Halili
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gigi bondage Twentynine Palms

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Cuffed
Milf Gigi in glasses, silk gagged and hard bondage at a home action.
Duration: 8:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps

File size: 215.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gigi bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Black and White Lingerie South Dartmouth

I've had this cute white and black bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret that I have forgotten to use on the website. Well, not any longer! I dress provocatively in the white bra and panties with the black lace, white garter belt and white stockings, with a white slip and black high heels. Johnny promptly has me lose the heels and slip (they will just get in the way). He does his best to dress me up with some rope in the absence of the slip and heels. He uses black rope (we like everything to match as you know) to tie me tightly in a hogtie on the counter. Then, he puts the white ball black strap ball gag in my mouth. I struggle back and forth sensually on the granite and even drool a little for my viewers. I hope you all enjoy!
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps

File size: 123.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black and White Lingerie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Riley Jacobs – The Obnoxious Friend Part 1 Duckwater

Riley got bound with some rope on the floor of a bedroom .
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 267.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley Jacobs – The Obnoxious Friend Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Formal Night West Stockholm

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!
Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Formal Night
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Carissa Dumond boobs bondage Willow Spring

Genres: Bondage, Latex
Carissa Dumond in latex, ball gagged and boobs bondage on chair.
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps

File size: 236.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carissa Dumond boobs bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason - Double Blind Study Lake Bronson

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Oral, Hardcore, All Sex
Or subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body?
Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse?
Lastly, service. How well can these bitches pleasure a man? Luckily we've got Jack here with his 10 inch cock. He trains these girls on how to take a huge dick deep down the throat with some real improvement. Then Elise receives 'the ass fucking of her life'.
The results of this study are varied and inconclusive…it appears that we'll have to repeat the experiment.
Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason - Double Blind Study
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Violet Monroe Koprivnica

Cast: Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
There is a long-standing question in the bondage community: how much abuse can a pussy take and still be able to cum when the time arises. O.T. is on a crusade to find out, but he's been hard pressed to find a girl willing to take part in his little experiments. He has chosen Violet Monroe to be his subject even though she's not a completely willing participant. That's fine as far as he's concerned. If she struggles a little that will only add to his tests.
Violet is being moved between different positions to allow O.T. to access her pussy with his different tools. First the flogger comes out, its tails sending pain up through her whole body making her shake and try to pull away. She continues struggling as she is laid back over a box with her arms and legs tied spread eagle, but the ropes are too strong for her and she has no success. Instead she gets a series of whip lashes straight to her crotch. She tries to scream from the stinging pain, but the sounds are muffled by the ball gag stuffed in her mouth.
Violet drools around the gag as O.T. moves on to the final phase of his experiment. He takes out the hitachi and presses it hard against her pussy and Violet starts arching up against it as much as her ties will allow. Then, when that doesn't do it for her, O.T. takes out the celebrator for a more centralized vibration directly on her clit. That's when she really starts bucking.
Duration: 38:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violet Monroe
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla