Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 30 Ocak 2023, 10:22   #4469
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Crime and Punishment Featuring Calico La Linea

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Calico got pinched for being a street walker, but that is the least of her worries once Dee gets her down to the interrogation room. A quick cavity search reveals a small bag of narcotics tucked inside her twat. That little sack raises a whole new set of questions for Calico to answer. She is quite the fighter, but that does her more harm than good. If she had given up the information fast Dee may have let her go. As it is she waited too long. By the time she starts naming names Dee is far more interested in her interrogation than the answers it reveals.
The johns on the street have nothing on Dee. The degradation Calico experiences on a daily basis will not even compare to what she is going to get now. They have never fucked her pussy with an electrified probe. And they never make her cum until she cries. PD comes to visit her between her questionings. He is not nearly as interested in her drugs, but much more concerned with her work. If she had no problem wetting the cocks of countless men before, one more should not bother her too much. He and Dee will leave her cum soaked and used up, but at least it is better than prison.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crime and Punishment Featuring Calico
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Farm part 2 Borama

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness.
Duration: 1:03:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dog training school Pittsburg

Release Year: 2023
A new Master's in town - Carlos E. adopt his most sadistic glory. With two slave girls he explores the capacity of both pain horny lustful sluts. Whether with steel anal drill, power-strip or bondage session - these 2 obedient girls has never been so mistreated. The true lovers of hardcore Bdsm action will appreciate also pissing, hot wax or whips games.
Duration: 1:47:48
Video: 688x384, AVC (H.264), 1022kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 960.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dog training school
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Happy St Patricks Day 2020 Maskell

Usually, St Patrick's Day is alot of fun. Maybe not so much this year. But, we prepared our usual lighthearted St Patrick's Day update anyway. We even added a bit of a school uniform flare. I mean, what would the world be without sneaky green leprechauns and clovers?
So, I hop out of the bedroom wearing a green cropped t-shirt, green and navy blue plaid pleated skirt, green thigh high socks with white clovers all over, sparkly greenish panties and black canvas sneakers. I am basically a mess of contradictions and begging to be tied up. Johnny obliges. He ties me in a tight ball tie with rope on the floor and puts a collar around my neck. And, the cherry on top of this leprechaun predicament.
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 656.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy St Patricks Day 2020
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Overload Simsbury

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Rain DeGrey's life changed when she discovered bondage. Bored with vanilla sex, she'd been pushing her limits for years before she even found the world of BDSM. Now that she's here, though, she's never leaving. A true pain-slut, Rain wouldn't know how to cum if you didn't make her cry first. Her body feels best when it's being used and abused.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overload
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Ruthville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

That Look Part 5 Shepherd

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Slave girl, very hard rope shibari bondage, hard tied action.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:26
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 49kbps

File size: 98.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: That Look Part 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Years Self Tie Braselton

Johnny isn't home for New Years. So, what am I to do? I decide to take matters into my own hands and create a little surprise video for him to watch when he gets home. Dressed in my favorite pajamas, On the ottoman, underneath the Christmas tree, I stuff my mouth with mouth packing and then give myself a thick cleave gag. I proceed to tie myself with hemp rope into a nifty ball tie with a rope around my neck. Finally, I secure my hands behind my back with handcuffs. I struggle around to demonstrate to Johnny what a predicament I got myself into. Truth be told, most of the video is probably of me attempting to tie myself up with my amateur rope work. I think he will be pleasantly surprised with my video endeavors!
Duration: 11:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps

File size: 189.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Years Self Tie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Captured Cop - The Explosion Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captured Cop - The Explosion
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hazel Hypnotic - Stuck in Bondage Holt

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Domination, Hardcore
You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.
The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 108kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic - Stuck in Bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Red Wine Union Grove

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Wine
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bruises and Ruined Orgasms Lewiston

When we asked Jacey Jinx what she wanted to do the next time we saw her she said "Bruises!" That couldn't be it so we added her favorite activity to that. Bruises and Ruined Orgasms. Perched on a little swing we get a little intimate with Jacey. Pulling off her clothes and touching her sexy body. The single tail leaves bright little lines all over. She screams, but you can tell she likes it.
Duration: 42:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bruises and Ruined Orgasms
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Slave A Part 3 Mary D

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Water torture is one of the most insidious ways of breaking someone there is. It relies on the slow, steady drumming of small drops of water, something no one would be afraid of naturally.
Duration: 53:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Slave A Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dr.Brutal Lidcombe

The bondage is grueling from the first scene all the way to the very last second of the shoot. She suffers through brutal breath control
Format: avi
Duration: 57:53
Video: 640x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 554.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr.Brutal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cowgirl Live part 1 Caldas Da Rainha

We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens — 300 hundred strong. Let’s go after that face — let’s pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem — free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Babe Has Body Bent Backwards and Beaten Wisner

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
O.T. is going on a bug hunt and Kel Bowie is his prey. He has her chained by a metal collar to the ceiling with a bit gag in her mouth. With her all but defenseless bound like that, O.T. takes out his knife and cuts away her clothing so she is bare and exposed. This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel for him, not a fair fight at all. But O.T. isn't looking for a fair fight, he's looking for a victim.
Once Kel's clothes are off, O.T. gets her bent over in a nice metal box tie with her legs spread apart so her ass and pussy are open and ready for business. Looking at that nice round ass, though, O.T. gets distracted by its resemblance to a bulls-eye and decides it's time for some target practice. He takes out a bow and starts firing off some blunt arrows at his chosen target. Kel looks confused and upset, but that's bound to be the case when one is being hunted like game for entertainment.
After that, O.T. uses some belts and ties Kel up so that her back is bent into a brutal arch and her feet are up above her head. Her hands cling to the wooden rig she is strapped to as O.T. beats her ass and her feet with various sizes of canes. Her entire back side is red and bruised in no time, but that isn't enough for O.T.. He brings out his trusty whip and begins lashing at her whole body from her head to her toes. Her fingers try to dig in to the rig deeper, but nothing she does is going to relieve the pain of the torment she is experiencing. Although maybe the hitachi will help.
Duration: 37:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babe Has Body Bent Backwards and Beaten
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sublime Pain Part 3 Rhodes

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Skinny goth girl, hard tied, nipples torture and pussy pain orgasm.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:47
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1126kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 95.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sublime Pain Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Busty Slave Rain DeGrey Dominated With Tortures & Humiliation Locust Hill

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
When we strap Rain DeGrey down she seems ready to go. When we finally let her up she seems ready to collapse. What happens in between is an intense exercise in erotic BDSM. Or perhaps it is just us being fucked up sadists to a beautiful, defenseless woman.
Spread her legs and they expose the perfect target for our twisted punishment. Whip it, flog it, vibrate it, just don't ignore it. When it comes to pussy our policy is that anything goes as long as it hurts. It is the kind of stance Rain could really get behind if she wasn't on the receiving end of it.
And there is plenty more to come. We said that when we let her up SHE was ready to collapse, but we still have another treatment in store for her. This one involves suspending her, inverted, over a tank of water with weights around her neck. You can imagine where things go from there or you can see for yourself.
Duration: 42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Slave Rain DeGrey Dominated With Tortures & Humiliation
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Abigail Dupree high Nambour

You would think that after all of this time we wouldn't have anything left to do to Abigail Dupree, but we pride ourselves on the depth of our creativity and our dungeon. We have so many devices that she has yet to experience and even the most mundane things can be twisted to new ends. For example, even a plain chair is an interesting device when we bend Abigail in half on it and start wailing on her ass with a brutal caning.
Duration: 1:09:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree high
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sierra Cirque (Creep BDSM Play) Shijiazhuang

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque (Creep BDSM Play)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fetish Pup Fruita

Delirous Hunter thought she was into fetishes. She showed up on OT's door step wearing some fancy leather collar and sporting an outfit that screams "FUCK ME!" The only problem is that she never found out what OT was into. He's got fetishes, too. They don't involve just holding her down and sticking his dick in, though. Where's the fun in that?
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Pup
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla