Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 30 Ocak 2023, 10:23   #4470
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
House Of Decadence Ohsweken

Video language: English
Creative sadism at its worst! Is anything worse than a vicious, domineering woman boss? Yes! The office girls here are dominated by two of them! Stacked sadists Morgan and Janis, played by adult superstars Morgan Fairlane and Rebecca Bardoux, make sure the babes wind up with red, raw skin all over their curvy bodies.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Of Decadence
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wishlist East Saint Johnsbury

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Dee has come back and wants to meet the new slut on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wishlist
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cowgirl Live part 2 Steele City

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar.
Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Flirting with Tess East Walpole

Tess Dagger is one tough little cookie. She likes the rough body play; punches and kicks make her wet.She starts off in a worm tie and gets trampled. Her chest and abdomen are crushed under OT's massive weight.OT reveals her beautiful round ass and perky tits. Then he ties her into a ball and clamps her nipples with little ropes to her heels.
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flirting with Tess
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Yellow Dress Essex Junction

It's spring time again! You know what that means...I can pull out all those cute dresses that have been hiding in the back of the closet all winter long. Today, I settle on a charming yellow sundress with matching yellow satin panties. I flit around the house in my little dress, going about my usual business until Johnny spots me. He is pleasantly surprised, because he loves it when I wear dresses around the house. But, it is not good enough to just see in the dress. He wants to tie up and gag me, so that he can enjoy this sight a little longer. And, that is exactly what happens. I am tied in a ball tie with rope and given a thick over the mouth cloth gag on the living room floor. I think it's time to watch a movie. I mean, Jackie struggle, again..
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Dress
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Farm part 1 Rural Retreat

In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kreep Ceep Sunray

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.
This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations — I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him — I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent!
I am famished and thirsty — clearly, this is intentional, if I had to subscribe some purpose to this madness I suspect he wishes to control me in a more sophisticated manner; something beyond , coercion and sex. He obviously is maniacal and highly organized in in the methods he employs to terrorize me. This infernal bar he has locked on my head goes to the back of my tongue and has begun to rust from my saliva. The taste of iron is the only thing that wets my palate. The drooling is constant — I am so thirsty that I tip my head back and try to swallow it.
This discharge is not the worst though. Desperate to relieve myself I wiggled over to the iron grill he has chained me to and expelled a shit through the grate. I piss on the floor boards. Though it is a torturous effort I discovered that I can roll onto my back and then my side. This has to be positioned carefully for I can then use my tongue to lick up the piss.
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kreep Ceep
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gothic Bondage Orgasms Sauk Rapids

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Skinny Goth girl ball gagged and hard tied bondage orgasm on the floor.
Duration: 12:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14267kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gothic Bondage Orgasms
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adriana Chechik Alta

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa.
Get ready for another round of super sexy femdom action! Join Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa, Dana DeArmond, Mistress January Seraph, Maddy O'Reilly, Savannah Fox and Kleio Valentien as they indulge themselves in nasty hardcore sex. Bow down to her every whim and desire because, once again, she's in charge!
Duration: 2:27:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1113kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Chechik
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taylors Bondage Seduction Part 5 Thelma

Release Year: 2012
Mistress Taylor Bondage Seduction, roped girl hardcore fucking action.
Duration: 9:52
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1228kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 94.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylors Bondage Seduction Part 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bellede jour Part3 Millmont

Release Year: 2010
Sexy blonde model, hard rope bondage and vibed extreme orgasm.
Duration: 10:23
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1126kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 91.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bellede jour Part3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Garage Night Out Mifflin

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Garage Night Out
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Losing Her Control Melody Jordan Leota

Melody has some experience as a sub and that's good for days like this one...From the very first minute of her shoot, she is bound in inescapable bondage by Feenix...and that's only the beginning...he tests her with flogger and tight clamps, anal hooks and electric shock...and Melody stays strong through each scene, waiting for her chance to cum...Feenix delivers on the vibrators and Melody loses control into squirting and multiple orgasms.
Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 551.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Losing Her Control Melody Jordan
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jay Edwards - Paying The Price Hickory Flat

Gorgeous Zoe is pushed into the living room with her arms bound behind her back. Jay seems unhappy with the beautiful redhead and that can mean only one thing: hours of strict bondage for the poor girl. Her clothes are roughly pulled away as ropes are wound around her body and a ballgag is jammed into her mouth. She ends up being strung up to the ceiling and forced to stand in her 5" heels. Heavy clamps dangle from her hard nipples and drool flows onto her big tits. A stool tie becomes an elbows-together bind (onscreen) featuring tit clamps and a heavy leather gag strapped to her face. Bound hand and foot (elbows together again), Zoe struggles in frustration -- nothing is coming loose. She pants and moans as she rolls about the floor before Jay folds her into a strict hogtie onscreen. She can now barely move and her growing frustration is evident. Zoe is then roughly manhandled as Jay leads her around by her hair, flings her over his shoulder, grabs at her tits and ass, then straps a white ballgag between her teeth. Another onscreen elbows-together tie has her yelping as the ropes are cinched and knotted.
Format: real
Duration: 1:07:25
Video: 600x336, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 340.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Paying The Price
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anna Tyler Church Road

Cast: Anna Tyler
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Anna Tyler is, without question, one of the cutest girls we have had on any of our shows. She is small and sweet and with those bows on her pigtails she looks just like a little doll. The things O.T. is planning on doing to her, however, are not so nice and sweet as our model. He wants to take this well put together girl and turn her into the cum-drunk wreck she was always supposed to be, and that's just what he's going to do.
After he undresses her, O.T. ties Anna up on the floor so that her tight little body is contorted into some odd shape with one leg and one arm bent and the other arm wrapped around her back. She looks like a puzzle to unfold, but that's not quite what O.T. has planned. He grabs and pulls at her perky tits and twists her nipples as she lets out tiny little whines of pain and excitement. Then he ties her neck down to her leg and pushes her back so he can reach her pussy to fuck it with the pogo for a little while before it's back to the torment.
Next, Anna is tied with her hands and feet on the floor and her ass all the way up in an upside down V-shape with a rope around her waste. O.T. takes out his flogger and uses it to beat her ass and her pussy until they are sensitive enough for him to reach his final goal. He ties the pogo so that it is tilted down with the end deep in Anna's wet pussy, and then ties a hitachi between her legs pressed up against her clit. And he leaves her there, screaming in ecstasy, cumming over and over again until there is almost nothing left of her. She's been completely used up, mind, body, and soul.
Duration: 36:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Tyler
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rose Lingerie Prairie Grove

Johnny bought me this cute new pair of satin panties, that have rose on the front. I am excessively pleased when I realize that I have the perfect rosy high heels to go with the panties. Of course, Johnny catches me matching shoes to my panties and decides why not tie me up. Luckily, I at least have a white crop top on with a white garter belt and matching stockings when this thought occurs to him. He drags me out into the garage and pops the red ball gag in my mouth. He ties my arms above my head with hemp rope. Then, he puts the black metal collar around my neck. Wait a second! This is not matchy matchy anymore. It's a good thing he gave me a gag, so he couldn't hear my complaints! But, I looked at the pictures he took later. It still looks pretty cute!
Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose Lingerie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Harper Madi - Bondage Harp Rileyville

Cast: Harper Madi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Toys, Caning, Ball Gag
Nervous doesn't come close to describing Harper Madi. She's the type of timid little lady that you'd never expect to be tied up in some guys dungeon. Her sweet smile also tells us that she's excited as much as she is scared. An intense hogtie and a large ball gag shows off Harper's fantastic body. As she drools uncontrollably on the floor and rolls around on the floor. Her feet make a nice target for some tickling. The vibrator and a big metal toy in her cunt prove that she's having a good time. She even gets bratty when she's asked if she'll seek permission to cum. Some denial gets that in line and soon she's begging for it.
Duration: 40:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harper Madi - Bondage Harp
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Disco Diva Magness

I am fairly certain that Johnny buys me certain dresses, just so he can tie me up and gag me in it. Even if I think the dress is supercute and would like to attempt to wear it out, I never make it past the front door. This pink sparkly backless minidress is no different. I don't even make it out of the bedroom. I get all dressed up and get thrown promptly on the bed where Johnny ties me in a severe hogtie with rope in this tight little dress, satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Naturally, he gives me a thick cloth gag to keep the grumbles to a minimum. I can't say I am upset about this predicament. I mean I probably look better tied up in this dress on the bed than I would on the bar!
Duration: 14:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps

File size: 645.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disco Diva
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Secondary Screaming East Butler

Airport security is just the worst. For Luci Lovett it's going to be a nightmare.
OT says he's found some bomb fragments in her bags. She's going to prison unless she can come up with a way to make it worth OT's while.
Duration: 46:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secondary Screaming
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Busty MILF Lara Tinelli Dominated & Fucked With Squirting Punta de Mata

Cast: Lara Tinelli
Genres: BDSM, bondage, Sybian, squirt, nipple training machine, metal collar
New HuCow Lara Tinelli is very sensitive in her pierced nipples andpussy. So milking her on a Sybian is extremely stimulating for her. Her poor brain can not even deal with everything that is going on at once. Lara has been on a Sybian before, and of course it made her orgasm, but the added stimulation of getting milked made her orgasm about 4 times harder!! She nearly destroys the barn and the Sybian when she cums HARD! She squirts lots and lots all over the straw, making a huge mess. We are pretty impressed with these results, but we want liquid from her nipples, not from her pussy. We will have to train her more. And longer. And harder. We are sure you will agree.
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14657kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty MILF Lara Tinelli Dominated & Fucked With Squirting
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hanging Out Irwinton

I was so excited when Johnny brought this dress home to me! Of course, it looks a lot like a dress that I used to have and got rid of for a reason that I don't even remember. You know what they say, everything comes back around again. I just never imagined that the 1990's would be back in fashion. But, it is and I am so happy that I have this new dress to replace my old one. I try it on immediately, feeding right into Johnny's master plan. He grabs me wearing my new dress, stockings and high heels and places me in the garage. When I am in place, he ties my arms above my head with rope and puts a menacing leather harness gag over my head. It seems I will have to play the damsel in distress for a bit to earn my new dress. No worries. I am up for the challenge. I will damsel in distress as much as he wants if he keeps coming home with such nice surprises!
Duration: 9:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps

File size: 427.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging Out
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla