Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 30 Ocak 2023, 10:50   #730
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Goddess Serina - Trick or Treat Bitch 1080p PARIKA

Cast: Alexa Rydell aka Goddess Serina
Genres: Femdom
For Halloween, I dressed him up in a pretty pink maid outfit and made him play the role of my house bitch. Halloween is the sluttiest holiday of the year so when he failed to bring me my water, I made him be his sluttiest self named Natalie. I tried out my new big glass dildo for a while, warming up Natalie's asshole for my giant strap-on cock. Once I had my slutty whore nice and primed for me, I got on top and slid my cock inside. My huge cock made Natalie pant, moan and grip the bed sheets like a good bitch.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 950.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Serina - Trick or Treat Bitch 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens Green Lake

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

MahoganyQen - Intense Pegging in Leather Catsuit 1080p Holmes Mill

Cast: MahoganyQen
I explore both of my beta nasty holes and make him worship me on pictures with dick-full ass. This fuck-toy moans like crazy when i was pushim him hard in fast rythm. I keep cock-cage on his small nut during whole play.
Duration: 6:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 273.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MahoganyQen - Intense Pegging in Leather Catsuit 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amazing MILF with big tits is so skilfull Rochester Mills

Studio: NerdPass Productions
Cast: Krista Kaslo
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Handjob, Cumshot
Beautiful big breasted MILF is with prick and gives him best jerking in his life. Bitch is so good with cock and soon makes this prick jizz.
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14633kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing MILF with big tits is so skilfull
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ingra Victoria Mini Movie Huttig

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate
Ass worship assorted additional tags cuckold pussy abuse subbyhubby.
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 7325kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ingra Victoria Mini Movie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Old Ashtray Slave - Human Ashtrays Soperton

Genres: High Heels ,Smoking ,Humiliation ,Lady Chanel ,Bitchy ,Young Femdom ,Human Ashtray
To dominate and humiliate old adorer is one of the things Chanel loves the most. Dressed in skin tight leather leggings, stiletto heeled boots and a very tight top, the young goddess rests on the couch and calls her worshipper who she calls slave.
The old man appears, Chanel tells him that she wants to smoke and throws the cigarette packet through the room. "Oops!", she says, followed by the order: "Bring me the cigarettes!" The old man does as he was told by the mean beauty. He lights up her cigarette and Chanel starts to enjoy. She pulls on the chain that is attached to his collar until his head is very close to her, so close that he can smell her parfume, that he can look into her cleavage. She knows that this will make him much more nervous.
Of course she drops the hot ash into his mouth but whatever he does, he is not able to satisfy the young Mistress. His head is too high, then too low. Sometimes he drops ash on the couch. Chanel doesn't care about him. Again and again she blows the cigarette smoke directly into his faith, although he is coughing already. He should stand it for the chance to look at her beautiful ass, legs and boots...
Duration: 6:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3683kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 180.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Old Ashtray Slave - Human Ashtrays
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot But Cruel - Whipping & Caning Granbury

It's summer time and Mistress Akella is dressed ultra hot in latex and stockings that her slave would do anything for her. Akella wears a red latex top and a black latex garter belt combined with seamed stockings and dangerous high heels, that makes her slim legs even longer.
She smiles but she has something cruel in her mind. Her slave's back is still red from a previous whipping that morning. Akella explains him that she is going to whip his ass with a spiked leather belt now just to make sure it has the same color. What a humiliation to be whipped for such a reason.
But who cares? Only Akella's fun matters and she has a lot of fun. Her victim moans and screams, the more he moans the harder are the lashes with the belt until his ass has a nice red color. But unfortunately this is not the end. Have you seen all the spikes at Akella's shoes. As the big final she starts to kick his belted ass with these shoes now...
Duration: 7:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3703kbps

File size: 200.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot But Cruel - Whipping & Caning
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Group Degrading Spitting With 5 Dominant Girls 1080p Russellville

Cast: Agma, Dorimills, Jucy, Kira, Sofi
A team of dominant girls from PPFemdom had a big perverted party dedicated to the incessant humiliation of one pathetic slave. Today, the slave will have to swallow a lot of saliva from five young Mistresses, namely: Jucy, Sofi, Kira, Dorimills, Agma. Bitchy girls specially dressed in black clothes and chose a bright room, besides, their slave is blond. Like hunted prey among predators, the slave knelt before his tormentors. In order to humiliate the slave as much as possible, the girls ordered him to take off his pants and underpants, showing his little dick. The sadistic Goddesses ordered the slave to open his mouth and immediately began to spit out the large amount of saliva they had accumulated. Long saliva from the mouth of each of the Mistresses flows like a river into the mouth of the slave, rapidly filling it. The girls then began chaotically spitting at the humiliated loser, covering his face, hair, and body with their saliva. While some girls spit on the slave, others humiliate him by verbally pointing out what a small dick he has and telling him that being spit is the only thing he is good for. Powerful bitches act rough with the submissive blonde, grabbing his hair, hitting his balls (ballbusting), trampling him and his small dick (cock trample). When the slave’s mouth is overflowing with the Mistresses’ saliva, they order him to swallow, and then again begin to fill him with spit.
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10091kbps

File size: 915.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Group Degrading Spitting With 5 Dominant Girls 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session With Iveta Part 6 - Foot Worship ,Leather Tucker

All of life is a lucky bag. All of life is a roller coaster ride. And all of life sometimes seems to consist only of pain and even more pain. Of course, it always depends on what goals you set yourself. Lady Iveta's slave seems to have big goals. He wanted to aim high and in the end? He fell deeply.
Almost on his knees. But a lot has happened on the way from the very top to the very bottom. This is the story of a slave who sought pain and found it in the end. Wait did we say in the end? Actually, from beginning to end, the pain had never really stopped. A tragedy for the slave a drama. A comedy for Lady Iveta and great cinema for the viewer.
There are so many acts in this play. The old masters could take a lesson from it and learn from our Lady Iveta. So, she slowly builds up the tension, like in a horror movie. In our case in the form of a wooden paddle and a bamboo stick. The first then after a few minutes. Nipples ripped from life in a bestial way. And while the first people leave the cinema in a hurry, our Iveta gets ready for the next shocker. The brutal march with one bare and one clothed foot over the battered slave’s body. The footprints left by the sneaker are like a trail of devastation. The sweaty footprints like a memorial to the things that are yet to come. Then a phase of rest and relaxation. Here not only the slave and our viewers have the chance to recover from the visual strain. Lady Iveta also seems to use this brief moment of relaxation to regenerate. While she's having her feet gently massaged with oil, she's probably already plotting the next nasties in the back of her mind.
Duration: 10:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9327kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 720.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session With Iveta Part 6 - Foot Worship ,Leather
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Peghim - Valentina Nappi & Michael Vegas Caputa

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Peghim
Cast: Valentina Nappi, Michael Vegas
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, College, Strap-on, Toys, Cumshot, Big Dick, Handjob, Lingerie, Anal fisting, Big ass, Pegging, rimming
Valentina Nappi fucks Michael Vegas while she is in town. She finally got the chance to open up his hole as she has always wanted. She can barely believe what it can do.
Duration: 29:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peghim - Valentina Nappi & Michael Vegas
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ashtray For The Countess - High Heels ,Legs Newmanstown

During a shooting break, Countess Stella checks the latest messages on her smartphone. She also wants to enjoy a cigarette and of course, as a lifestyle Mistress she expects a human ashtray. That's why our shooting slave has to serve her.
Stella looks stunning in her skin tight black latex dress, her jewelry and her expensive stiletto sandals. And it looks like "Arrogance" is her second name. She doesn't really care about the slave. He simply exists to serve her. From time to time she spits into his mouth just to show him his low position.
Everytime she looks down at the slave he has to open his mouth and the mean lady drops the hot ash into his mouth. And then she returns to her smartphone.
Duration: 5:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2763kbps

File size: 128.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashtray For The Countess - High Heels ,Legs
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brutal Belting By 2 Sadists - Corset ,Mistress Jessica Wynona

time for a double dose thrashing today! we have british pro doms mistress whiplash and miss jessica today dishing out a punishment to remember. they bring their victim into the hall, both dressed in white blouses, corsets, riding trousers and leather boots.
they announce their slave he will get a sore bottom today. soon they bring down their black leather belts viciously down on his ass from both sides of him. also mistress whiplash stand with legs apart on his shoulders so he cant move while miss jessica beats his ass. classic spanking punishment clip!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3036kbps

File size: 178.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Belting By 2 Sadists - Corset ,Mistress Jessica
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla