Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 31 Ocak 2023, 10:03   #4484
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Gia Love Tied and Vibed Boden

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Video language: English
Sexy slut Gia Love in dress Extreme hard Tied and Vibed orgasms punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 273.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love Tied and Vibed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kaliente Vian

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Kali is hot. Hot for the bondage he puts her in. Hot for pain he causes her. Hot for the orgasms he is going to give her. Kali wants it all. She's dragged in blindfolded and gagged. She rolls around on the floor waiting for him to do to her what he promised. He plays her perfectly. A little pain, a little sucking, and then a little pleasure. All while perfectly bound. It's not all about Kali though. He's got to enjoy her predicament too. Each advancing position he puts her in turns him on more and more. His amusement is her suffering.
Duration: 38:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaliente
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sarah Brooke Tits Bondage Hazleton

Sexy model Sarah Brooke Tits Bondage and hard tape gaggaed action.
Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3417kbps

File size: 288.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Brooke Tits Bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Leather Donnelly

Is it bad that I stole this short little black flowered dress from someone who shall remain nameless, just to be restrained in? I didn't think so! Standing, it is just a little too short to wear out, but I like the carefree vibe and ball tied with leather straps and an armbinder on the floor, it looks pretty cool. Johnny, with his ever growing attention to detail, gives me a black leather panel harness gag to keep me from focusing on the problem at hand as I struggle around in this little stolen dress, satin panties, garter belt and stockings on the dirty, dirty floor. He won't even let me wear my matching high heels.
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Years Bonus Self Tie Satartia

I promised you more in my self bondage series. And, the holidays was a perfect time to hone my producing skills. I am still amazed at how many more things I have to think about than I did before, when I am producing my own content. For this set, I thought my gold shiny minidress, green shiny elf hat, thigh high nude stockings and panties would be a great festive place to start. I struggled to figure out the rope and how to tie myself, so I had to work on this several times, before I filmed this take. I decided to go with a traditional ball tie with rope. Johnny was pleasantly surprised to see that I even worked the rope around my neck and to my knees. The leather wrist cuffs aided my in being able to secure my wrists underneath my knees. And, of course, what is bondage without a sultry gag? I settle on a gold ball gag to complete the predicament. I hope you enjoy watching me struggle in front of the Christmas tree in my shiny, festive, tangled in rope duds. You're welcome!
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 355.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Years Bonus Self Tie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tilde vs. Vera Brazoria

Cast: Tilde, Vera
Genres: Femdom, Lesbian, Girls Fight, Wrestling
Tilde and Vera have something to settle as the pre match interview shows. They agree to have a catfight and start in top and skirts. Soon, the tops are ripped of and the panties lost. Obviously, tempers fly, there is a lot of mostly untranslated trash talk between them. Surprisingly they don't use scissors although both have strong legs. There is plenty of hair pulling, breast smothers, face sits, even a full nelson. A brutal hair pulling from behind brings the first point. The tempers rise during the fight and it seems this almost got out of hands several times. Both do get angry during this fight. In the end there is a clear winner (only one of them scores) and a spent and humilated loser.
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8477kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tilde vs. Vera
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stay Part II Bonus Pahrump

This is pretty much a lot like the first set, but, Johnny noticed that my skirt fell down and you couldn't see those very shiny panties. So, he had to pull up my skirt and reveal my very shiny panties. And, of course watch me struggle some more (oh bother!) before letting me remove that very cumbersome gag. I think he really just wanted an excuse to extend the sweater bondage fun!
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stay Part II Bonus
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Loo love bondage show Ward Cove

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Tied Ladies
Super sexy model Loo love bondage, tape gags in black dress action.
Duration: 9:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3298kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 227.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Loo love bondage show
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vacation Crescent Lake

On a cruise, nothing else really matters, but your satisfaction with the state room. The balcony suite really is lacking without a pretty damsel in distress to augment the view. So, you must make sure there is enough room to tie up and gag your lady with the ocean view in the background.
To that end, we finish dinner on the first night of our cruise and Johnny decides it is time to test this state room. While I am still wearing my bubbly white dress, stockings and high heels from dinner, he ties me on the bed with rope and gives me a thick white over the mouth cloth gag. He lets me struggle around for a bit while he takes photo and vide. This is a sight he doesn't want to forget! Of course, the ocean in the background is nice too.
Duration: 7:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps

File size: 342.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vacation
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blindfolding The Boss Wurtsboro

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied
Boss and secretary, extreme bondage and gags, punishment sex action.
Duration: 22:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blindfolding The Boss
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Trapped And Cuffed Groveport

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Extreme Trapped And Cuffed Under a Frame For Bondage Orgasms.
Duration: 10:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18934kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trapped And Cuffed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pink Latex Skirt Chinook

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today... So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Latex Skirt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ginary dildo suck Penn Yan

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Slave model Ginary in chaisn steel bondage and dildo sucking extreme.
Duration: 7:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps

File size: 182.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary dildo suck
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Straight Jacket Burriana

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!
Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 302.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Jacket
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shoelace Neuwied

Genres: Bdsm, Punishment, Humilation
Sexy slave girl, hard bondage, ass licked and mouth fucking, humilation.
Duration: 30:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2028kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 486.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shoelace
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lady Sonia Trophy Wife Tied And Used Wynona

Release Year: 2023
The known Lady Sonia has invited the young guy and didn't expect that it will be unusual sex.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:42
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9, 2616kbps

File size: 297.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Sonia Trophy Wife Tied And Used
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Catherine De Sade Ogunquit

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Catherine De Sade, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo
Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up.
A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere. PD hoists her onto her toes with the gag. He's relentless, locking her head and wrists in stocks. A cane, singletail, a pussy whip. As time goes on, there isn't much PD doesn't hurt her with. He clamps her labia to Mr. Pogo then gets her off. But Catherine forgot to ask permission.
Her ass hangs down through a hole. She's hooded and locked in place. She's caned, smothered, and caned again as wire hooks twist her face into a freaky clownish grin. Mr. Pogo desecrates her ass, held in place by labia clamps again. She's vibrated as he canes her labia. She comes big.
Then she's upside down with her ass up in the air. He canes her with a vengeance. I'm sorry, she screams over and over. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.
Duration: 46:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 696.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catherine De Sade
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Painful Delights Ashville

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Mei is a rare subject. She's one of those women who needs a little pain to get off. Anywhere else that might be an issue, but here we are happy to oblige. We dispense with the formalities. Mei is bound naked to bamboo sticks. As she rolls around on the floor she grunts quietly. The strain on her arms and neck is intense. Before he gives her what she wants he's going to make her give him what he wants and Mei is all too happy to comply. He decides to let her cum after he's gotten his dick sucked and hit her enough to leave marks.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Delights
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nike Returns part 2 Newfolden

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure.
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nike Returns part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Handmaiden Part 1 Fort Littleton

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Blond cutie is cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. She wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.
Duration: 27:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps

File size: 914.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Handmaiden Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Au Natural Congers

So, we had to go way back in our closet for this one. We decided to do a set with a natural colored shirt and skirt that I have had for roughly 20 years. And, it still looks good. Plus, we have a very natural palette in our kitchen. At any rate, Johnny decides to tie me up with the soft and forgiving cotton rope on the seldomly clean enough to use kitchen island. He frogties my legs to my wedged high heels that along with the stockings, harmoniously match my tan vibes. Then, of course, he ties my arms behind my back with the same rope and a thick black vet wrap gag. The only thing in this dilemma that does not say all natural girl next door tied up and gagged is my sparkly underpants. What a surprise! Hey, I asked you on twitter if it was all right before I did it!
Duration: 10:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps

File size: 451.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Au Natural
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla