Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 15 Mart 2023, 12:53   #1
admin
Admin

Üyelik tarihi: 25 Şubat 2015
Mesajlar: 20.930
Standart Insatiable at Work Ch. 05: Tara

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
It was a snowy winter afternoon and I was finishing things off for the day. I always enjoy working in the greenhouses in the winter; it's warm, humid and you're surrounded with lush green vegetation...it's a restorative contrast to the weather outside. It's almost hypnotic.

Tara had called me the night before and, from the conversation, I knew she was ready for a good long "meeting." Brian had been out of town for 5 days, the longest they had been apart since they had started dating. For a newlywed couple, it was taking its toll...she was lonely...and (in her words) "Incredibly horny."

She found me in a production house, tending orchids. "This's what I love about you...you're unpretentious and cool about things. You have me (she smiles), a hot babe, coming over to fuck your brains out and you calmly go about your job, devoted and tediously grooming orchids."

I laughed... "What can I say? It's who I am."

"I know, Honey...I love it."

It had been wickedly cold that day but the winds died down some; she was bundled up and wearing a long wool coat and a scarf. She dropped her gloves
admin isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla