Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 28 Mart 2023, 08:30   #4990
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2 Arlington

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 2 Trade

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I lift Crystal to her knees and tie her rope harness off overhead. A rope gag is added, as well as ropes around her forehead. They are tied and cinced to the rope pulled tight pulling her up. At this point I stop and take a few more pics. Since I still have plenty of time left, I bind her tits very tightly! I add a crotchrope and pull it up over a pulley and then tie it off very tightly to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. I tie another rope to her rope harness and then tie it off to another hitching ring bolted to the wall behind her. Crystal is now tied very tightly and is being pulled every which way! By this time she has completely given in and is completely submissive. The cursing and yelling have stopped and she has accepted what is coming to her. Yes, we still hear little whimpers as she endures the cruel breast bondage and the crotchrope splitting her in two though. She is left like this for quite a while as I do have some work to do. When I return, I take a few more pics. I then remove the rope gag and replace it with a dental gag. I her a bit before my shift is over. Tony will be starting his shift soon and I believe in the pay it forward concept, so I leave Crystal for him to enjoy.
Duration: 24:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped tight! - Part 2 Loudon

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... He uses rope and binds her arms behind her back, around the post. He doesn't feel like her manners are up to par, so he teaches by pulling up hard on her crotch chain. Her ballgag and crotch chain are removed. He tightly wraps her waist with rope. He gags her with a huge sponge, before crotchroping her. He cruelly binds her elbows around the post and her chest to it as well, before he really tightens her crotchrope. The crotchrope is so tight that Allegra's hips are pulled way out and she's standing on her tippy toes. Allegra's captor leaves her like this. Her moans and whimpers gradually intensify as the rope nearly splits her in half. Her calves are soon burning as well, from standing on her tippy toes. She alternates lifting her right and left leg, to try and relieve the lactic acid buildup in her calf muscles. At the end of the clip, her captor returns. He removes the crotchrope and the gag, and Allegra Thanks him. Her manners are definitely improving. Maybe next time she'll do as she is told.
Duration: 19:31

File size: 879.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped tight! - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Orgasmageddon Leoben

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasmageddon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teen innocent girl gets bondage & deep brutal throat fucking are all about Pelahatchie

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kristine Kahill, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Video language: English
Cute as a button Kristine Kahill is back for another serving of cock as only Sexuallybroken knows how to dish it out-extreme, no mercy, blast you into subspace blow jobs. She came to us to see if she can take what we dish out. Kristine may only be 20 years old, but she sucks cock like a champ. We start out with our smooth shaved slut firmly bound to one of our custom made wooden devices and on her knees. She is helpless, a cock sheath for our pleasure. We are going to challenge her today, we want to see just how much her tiny throat can take. The cock goes deep, owning the back of her throat. She struggles, but there is no escape. All she can do is submit and endure. Hoping that if she pleases us we might show her a scrap of mercy. We are not feeling very merciful. The cock slams, cutting off all air flow. Kristine drools and slobbers, trying to survive. It is down to animal instinct, hoping to stay on top of it. it doesn't matter, we always win in the end. Kristine is dazed and dizzy, but we are just getting started. It isn't enough to overwhelm her with cock, we want to push her to her limits. She is hauled up by the wooden device she is bound to and finds her tiny feet placed on wooden blocks. Now she has to carefully maintain her balance, not that we are going to make that easy for her. The vibrator to end all vibrators, the Hitachi, is added into the mix. Bound, cock dazed, gingerly perched on her toes and vibrated without mercy. Powerful orgasms rip through Kristine and there is nothing she can do to stop it-the very definition of a "helpless orgasm". Nipple clamps and a flogger are added, just because we can. Kristine is undone, overwhelmed and leaking cum and drool from her holes. We haul her up into a suspension and she limply dangles, a fucktoy waiting for the next time we want to take her down and play again...
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen innocent girl gets bondage & deep brutal throat fucking are all about
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nice Gold Unreal Hot Sweet Collection Of Tick Pack. Part 4. Tottori

Release Year: 2023
The stimulation and sensations all becomes too much for Kara and she reaches her climax. Enjoy it.

Total size: 10.2 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Gold Unreal Hot Sweet Collection Of Tick Pack. Part 4.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2 Nemaha

As told by Illustrious RougeWhere did I leave off. Oh Yeah, He then grabs the rope around my ankles and pulls me down towards the head board. All the slack on my wrist ropes is now gone. He tightens up the ankle ropes and I am completely bound spread eagle. Now he starts running his hands all over my bound body... My tits, arms, legs. He also starts slapping my inner thighs hard. It stings like hell, but I like it! He then disappears into the shadows once again as I am left to struggle and writhe. When he returns he removes the head gear. He cuts off my tank top and stuffs it in my mouth and then tapes it in with clear tape. The tape really shoves the cloth far back in my mouth. He appears with more rope. He runs a rope through my pussy and then up over a pipe in the ceiling and then ties it off to the head board. I knew that the bondage would get more stringent and it is, but this is just the beginning. He ties my toes back with thin twine. He puts the clamps on my nipples that are connected by a chain. He slips some twine over the chain and then pulls them excruciatingly tight and ties the twine off to the headboard. I thought my nipples were going to be ripped off, and yeat for some reason, I still kind of liked it. At this point, I am tied tight. He once again starts running his hands all over my bound body and then starts slapping my inner thighs again. As I jerk the nipple clamps, my toes, and the crotch rope tighten. I imagine this was part of the plan. He disappears again for a while. I'm left bound and by this time my body starts to tremble, but I sense that this just makes him enjoy it more. He returns once more and smacks my inner thigh incredibly hard, then everything kind of turns into a blur. Next thing I know I'm strung up by my neck with my wrists bound behind my back. That's all I have time for today. Ill tell you more tomorrow.
Duration: 18:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 402.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IT girl Galata

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dylan Phoenix
Dylan Phoenix didn't show the proper respect to Ot. Sure, she dressed really nice to come and see him, but she should have shaved her pussy clean, knowing he was going to want to play with it.
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IT girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 1 Bivins

Caroline is a rich brat who is used to always getting her way. She shoplifts for the thrill because she knows that her will bail her out of any trouble she gets into. When she is caught red handed by security she curses him and even spits on him. Normally he would just cuff her and call the police, but she has gone too far. He has gone through the same training as the police and he deserves the same respect. The clip starts with Caroline, wrists bound and ballgagged, being into his living room. He ties another rope around her wrists and pulls her arms up, her into a strappado. He grabs more rope, Lots more, and starts binding her legs. He starts just below her ass and adds many bands of tightly cinched ropes as he moves down her shapely legs. More rope is added above and below her tits as well. He smacks her ass a few times before he ungags her. He ties a rope into her hair, and makes her bondage even more strict and uncomfortable as he ties her head back with it. He lifts her skirt and smacks her ass a bit more. He then adds a nice tight crotchrope. There is some smart ass comments made by caroline as they banter back and forth. he tires of this and cleave gags her tight with an Ace bandage. She tries to thwart this by sticking her tongue out, so he traps it in between the tight wraps. He manhandles her and smacks her ass a few more times before he leaves her in this most uncomfortable position. You can tell by her moans and her expressions how stressed she really is. She is left for the remainder of the clip.
Duration: 31:23

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maxine X Hooked Bree

Tall, muscular Dylan is whipped, caned, flogged and gagged. Then her pussy is impaled on a metal hook and she is made to cum as hot wax covers her helpless athletic body! Beautiful Belle is tied, gagged, whipped and vibed to a hot orgasm by Scott Rhodes! Maxine X is bound in a reverse hogtie. All her holes are filled as she too is made to cum! Watch this movie and you’ll be hooked!
Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maxine X Hooked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Milk Maid Green Lake

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Aali Kali is a beautiful blond! Not the kind of girl next door you’d expect to be into BDSM. You certainly wouldn’t expect to see her bound, stripped, and having her tits milked at a place like! Then again appearances can be deceiving.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milk Maid
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Classic Skyforest

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Maya anxiously awaits her ordeal. She twists and flips her fingers. She bites her lip. The anticipation is intoxicating. When the ropes are placed on her milky white skin a smile plays across her face. The classic bondage slut has emerged.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hope - Beauty Slave of Throne Eudora

Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Now it is upper intermediate level punishment time for slave girl Hope. She has already passed several tests during previous parts on the serial, and now she will taste the pain of back whipping. Dr Lomp is eager to push her limits and apply most painful plays on this poor slave girl. Nice that Hope doesn't resist any of this punishments, and now it is all up to Dr Lomp to give pain her in various ways. So he will not miss the chance and will show his best to cause Hope being ruined down and drop tears. Watch this poor girl trying to hide her sorrow, but revealing it at the end.
Duration: 15:04
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 41220kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hope - Beauty Slave of Throne
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ginger Whacks Elliottville

Release Year: 2016
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
When Barbary Rose was bound, twisted on the floor and tied up, she thought that it was terrible. The sexy redhead couldn't cover herself as Jack Hammer rained vicious cane strokes down on her soft, pale flesh. Gingers can be so delicate.
But she didn't know what helpless felt like until Jack had tied her legs spread far apart, her wrists bound to her ankles, and she realized that he intended on punishing her beautifully shaved pussy. He's flogging her to tears and the cane marks he left on her ass are still showing bright red, promising to turn into the deep purple bruises that she loves so much.
Rain DeGrey has never seen a slut she didn't want to skull fuck. She straps on and rides Barbary's face until tears are streaming down the rope bunny's cheeks. For Barbary it is a welcome change, to feel used in the ways that she's used to. It is so hard to have her ass and pussy caned by Jack, but having them plowed by Rain's hard strap on is pure bliss. She may scream a bit from the fucking, but it's in thanks instead of anguish while she is getting skewered.
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6791kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginger Whacks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Savannah Fox, Rain DeGrey The Squirting Sinner West Edmeston

Release Year: 2016
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Savannah Fox, Rain DeGrey
Luckily for her, Superior Rain DeGrey is here to set her straight upon the path of righteousness. She is here to save our sinner.
Duration: 48:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savannah Fox, Rain DeGrey The Squirting Sinner
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Birthday bang! Garrett Park

Cast: Scarlett Vladi ,Tommy Gold
Genres: Granny ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Russian
Today’s the day – my mother’s good friend, Scarlett, was celebrating her birthday. I decided to drop by with a b-day cake in tow. I was greeted by something completely unexpected: the usually prudish Scarlett was bound! She wasn’t completely naked, though – the chubby beauty was wearing sunglasses, a funny hat, stockings, and a gag. I couldn’t resist the opportunity to snap a few pictures with this slut! Now that’s shameful! Guess she was prepping to celebrate the special occasion. I poured myself some tea to take a moment to fully appreciate her tempting curves. Ignoring Scarlett’s muffled grunting, I seized the opportunity – “Spread your legs, time to celebrate!”
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11674kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Birthday bang!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Allegra's Test - Part 1 Basehor

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.
Duration: 22:25

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers Exclusive Hot Cool New Magic Collection. Part 1. Markleton

She separates the lip locked lesbians and immobilizes their mouths with stern white ballgags.
It felt so awesome covering every part of me. Then, just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, the red rope came out.
She separates the lip locked lesbians and immobilizes their mouths with stern white ballgags.
They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Exclusive Hot Cool New Magic Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perfect Cool Excellent Gold Collection Only You Office Perils. Part 7. Caneyville

OfficePerils also features content from Tight and Shiny Bondagettes! Tight and Shiny features story lines, shiny spandex clothing, high heels and tight bondage. Tight and Shiny features story lines, shiny spandex clothing, high heels and tight bondage.

Total size: 5.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Cool Excellent Gold Collection Only You Office Perils. Part 7.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Excellent Super Full Good Collection Of Fucked and Bound. Part 2. Duff

How will she handle her first spitroast and Dp, all while helplessly bound? We can't wait to find out.

Total size: 18.9 GB in 17 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Excellent Super Full Good Collection Of Fucked and Bound. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Haus De Sade Beatifull Vip Super Nice Gold Collection. Part 2. Wingett Run

She can't move. Present that you can do with her everything that to you will want.... it very strongly excites!

Total size: 12.0 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Haus De Sade Beatifull Vip Super Nice Gold Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla