Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 17 Şubat 2024, 08:47   #1207
GDTosigol

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Kasım 2021
Mesajlar: 91.984
Standart

Ben Esra telefonda seni boşaltmamı ister misin? Telefon Numaram: 00237 8000 92 32
Michelle Lacy - Strap-on Contest for the She-Gods Loris

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Michelle Lacy
Genres: Strapon
Video language: English
Michelle Lacy is having a fantastic time showing Goddess Tangent and Natasha around the estate, using males for their pleasure. The girls decide they are going to come up with a little game since there are 3 slaves handy and 3 Women. They will all strap-on fuck the slaves until the slaves cannot handle it anymore. Whichever slave begs for mercy or collapses first, is the ! He will be the one who is punished, perhaps thrown into the huge slave pit. The girls relentlessly fuck each slave as the men take their brutal assault on their asses, shackled down and unable are unable to escape or do anything except take it and hope it will be over as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the women are going to fuck them so hard with their goal in mind to get one of them to give up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 523.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michelle Lacy - Strap-on Contest for the She-Gods
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ally Tate - Sissies Deserve Cuckolding Naganohara

Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Ally Tate
Genres: Cuckolding, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Sissy
I am in charge which means I do whatever I want... You can warm my pussy up for my date, but just know that I will be out enjoying big cocks while you are at home dreaming of your bitch-goddess. Get on your knees and stare at my pierced clit and pretty pussy, now jerk your little sissy dick. I want to completely cuckold you. I want to have you addicted and loyal to me while I go and fuck whomever I please. lol That sounds like a good idea doesn´t it? You are not man enough to handle a woman like me, you are better off serving as my sissy cuckold. Worshiping pussy and ass making me happy and pleasing ME!! XX-Mistress Ally
Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10751kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 780.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ally Tate - Sissies Deserve Cuckolding
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Isobel Devi - Raven & Isobel: Thrill of the First Caning Trinity

Cast: Isobel Devi
Genres: Caning
Goddess Isobel Devi is teaching Raven and Ricky the ways of Femdom. She has a pathetic slave bound to a table as their practice dummy. Isobel teaches the women how to properly cane the slave´s ass and the two women cannot wait to try it themselves. There is nothing like the excitement of young women when they get their first taste of their dominant power and that is what is portrayed here. Ricky gives it a shot and her eyes light up.
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6296kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 435.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isobel Devi - Raven & Isobel: Thrill of the First Caning
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kylie Rogue - Veronica Cohen & Kylie Rogue StrapOn vol.2 Lake Wildwood

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kylie Rogue
Genres: Strapon
Goddess Veronica Cohen and Mistress Kylie Rogue Have their slave restrained for a good cropping of his filth sacks! His thrashing excites them into cropping harder and harder. Laughing, they scream at him that they could always take a break from his swollen sacks to fuck him in the ass if he begs convincingly enough. Returning with their big black cocks to be sucked by their filthy slave, Goddess Veronica has him gag on it before having him on all fours to take a pounding. Mistress Kylie slams him back onto each of Veronica´s thrusts. His Man-pussy is pinned by Veronica´s strap-on as she pulls back on his harness and Kylie Slaps his face with her thick strap-on. That gaping sluthole is going to be deliciously raw!
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6310kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 522.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue - Veronica Cohen & Kylie Rogue StrapOn vol.2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life Hopkinsville

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Amazon, Strapon
Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave´s sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jessa Rhodes - Chastity Cum Control South Lyon

Cast: Jessa Rhodes
Genres: Chastity, Milking
Goddess Jessa is extremely generous to her chastity slave devoting an entire 10 min per month to his sexual needs. She can´t help but tease the helpless bitch on milking day making him think he will only be allowed to cum with his cock still locked tightly away. After being tortured long enough with the thought of never feeling the touch of her soft hands again he is set free for pleasing his Goddess´s latex covered cunt. She gives him only 2 minutes of her expert milking technique so he can really blow his load before getting his pathetic cock locked right back up for another 30 days.
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8316kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessa Rhodes - Chastity Cum Control
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Black feet make white cock to cum hard West Fairlee

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Mocha Delite
Genres: Ebony, Feet, Cumshot
Slutty bitch is in bed and she is horny and smokes cigarette. Bitch loves to jerk cock with her sexy feet and she gives stud great pleasure. Prick enjoys in this hot action and bitch tries to make stud to cum.
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3586kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 445.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black feet make white cock to cum hard
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Tangent - Michelle and Tangent's Auction Slave 7: Whip-a-thon Shadehill

Cast: Goddess Tangent
Genres: Whipping
Michelle Lacy and Goddess Tangent are still trying out their new auction slave. At this point, they have very little faith that he will last. The auction slave was allowed to speak and he had pleaded to be put through just one more trial. He must be whipped alongside one of the seasoned slaves and show that he can hold out for them. Michelle and Tangent decide that it would be fun to whip him to shreds, whether he can last or not. Here he is on the cross, next to the other slave, and the ladies get to work, swinging different whips, slicing the flesh of the scared men. Will he last?
Duration: 9:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6296kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 442.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Tangent - Michelle and Tangent's Auction Slave 7: Whip-a-thon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
GDTosigol isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla